Sort of resigning myself to the possible fact that it may not be until next week yet...
Like I was saying to DH, we've waited 3 years and 9 months for this baby, so what's another week???
Went for a walk this morning...a little longer than I anticipated as our fur baby, Kenny, decided to be a VERY naughty boy at the park and refuse to come back to the lead for 30 minutes!!! Well...at least it filled in another 30 minutes of waiting for Ziggy!!! LOL!
Mako...glad to hear that Ob. appointment went okay. Good news about no protein. Re. the epidural...I think it's pretty standard that Obs recommend that now...check out the Birthskills book (Juju Sundin) that I've talked about...it's really very good...I'm more than happy to send it through to you...just if you could send it back when you're finished with it, as I want to pass it onto my sister eventually...just pm me your address!
Diva-n-dan...yep...I know that padded room well!!! Hang in there...it will get easily...but I think being a LT-er, it's really really normal to feel what you are feeling. But guess what...good things do come to those who wait..and that's US!!! Looking forward to hearing about your scan...
Marcellus...hope you're doing well!
Danni...thanks for checking in on me! Such a lovely thought! How's Mason doing?
Bookmarks