Clare - a huge Welcome to you & what fabulous news of being pg with twins.
ALR - hoping you are doing ok, hang in there.
Destiny - Congratulations on your pg!
Diva - sometimes I find that finally being pg is still hard to believe & I am 26 wks, so it does take a long time & I guess until you have that bub in your arms it never really goes away so you just need to try & be as positive as you can.
Mako - glad your appoint. went well, my dr said epidural to me as well which I do need to do a bit of research on as well.
He said if you REALLY want pain relief that is the way to go.
Monnie - still no ziggy?
I know this is probably too much info but does anyone have a remedy for constipation (like is there anything else I could possible get!!!).
I have tried licorice, coffee but couldn't force any prune juice down that was revolting, what else can I try?
Jo - 27 (treated endo)
Dh - 34
Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -![]()







Bookmarks