must be both an exciting time but with a sense of quiet stillness
That describes it perfectly!!! Though it's 'an effort' to keep that sense of quiet stillness...

Don't worry about not getting anything done for the nursery...I'm due in 4 days and we don't have a nursery!!!

We are supposed to be having renovations to the house...the renovations include building a room so that my DH's study can become the baby's room...7 months later, they still haven't started! SOOOO FRUSTRATING...but due to the housing boom in Perth, it's pretty much impossible to get anything done...so I'm sitting in a house, all ready for renovations to happen (ie. things packed in boxes...our dining room is just a room of boxes now...pavement all pulled up out the back so it's now a massive dirt patch) but still waiting on the builder for a start date...my bet is that they will start on my EDD...but even that looks unlikely now! The laundry is supposed to be renovated too...that was meant to be finished in April...still hasn't started...but hopefully it will commence in the next few weeks...

AHHHHHHHH!!!

Anyway...trying not to get too upset by the ridiculous wait and impossible mess...I figure it's a lesson in flexible parenting...and as much as I love to have a home that is well organised and a pleasure to live in...I have to let that go at the moment!

Sorry to hear that you're tired....you poor thing...hope things work out with DP soon...

How did you find your posterior births? I know (or have heard about how painful they are)...do you have any tips???