Ltl Panda All the best for your scan tomorrow hun. Is that your 12 week one?

Monnie If i were you I'd try Kenny in the mobile dogwash once and see how he goes. He may suprise you and LOVE it
All the best for your appointment tomorrow too. I hope little ziggy has moved for you by then. The book work sounds yuk hun. You should be relaxing now hun.
I'm hearing you on the renos. I don't think ours will be started by the time our bub arrives either. We haven't evevn put any plans into council so I'll be very suprised if it happens anytime soon. Luckily for us we only want to build a garage so dh can move all of his fishing gear and toys out of the what is going to be nursery.

ALR welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. I hope all is going well for you and am sorry to see that you are feeling tired. I'm sure everything will work itself out between you and your dp.

I can't believe that I'm 26 weeks today. The time seems to be going so fast. I just said to my dh last night that it all seems so scary atm. We are due to start our antenatal classes on the 3rd Sept.It all seems so close now and with the baby shower not too far away either.
Monnie I know what you mean about all the pressie. Its amazing how many people bought baby things for us when we announced our pregnancy lol.