Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goodness me...

goldilocks Guest

Deb, it is still very early days hon so don't worry if you aren't getting a really strong BFP yet. My BFP's took a while to get darker and darker. I was testing every day for at least a week! LOL I think out of all of those HPTs, there was only one that I was really happy with. I felt more confident once I'd had a couple of BTs and saw that my hCG levels were rising.

I'm sure everything will be just fine. Stay positive!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Thanks Debbie,
    I understand what you are saying, and you are only human and it's normal to feel like that.
    I am fine. I really don't think I am having a baby until I get past 20 weeks now. It is sad to see two lines and then see them fade but that is the baby game. For me it's important to be mindful that 30 percent of pregnancies are lost before 7 weeks. Once you see that heartbeat things are looking good. Until then I feel extremely cautious and you girls are the only ones who knew!

I would say those little cells didn't land in the right place or perhaps the chromosomes didn't quite gel. As you know it's better it happens in these early days than months down the track.

George thought it wasn't a good sign that the test had got slightly lighter but did also say that that can just be the test. The only definitive way to know is the Quantative HCG. I will get the results this evening. George will see me next week either way. If the result of the bloods today show that things didn't work out this cycle George will do some progesterone levels through this cycle and perhaps do a round of clomid to shorten my luteal phase. He suggested that perhaps the reason for things not continuing this time is that the luteal phase wasn't long enough to sustain the pregnancy. It's a bit of a 'who know's' thing but we'll talk about it in full next week.
    Of course I feel sad that things didn't work out. I also wish I didn't have to go through another month of ttc! I've gotta get lucky soon though girls and that's all we can hope for. For me there is no point in too much lamenting, I will feel down for a couple of days and hopefully next week George and I can formulate a bit more of an action plan.
    So, I will let you know my levels when I know them but I am almost certain that they will indicate that things will not continue.
    I am really sorry I dragged you all through this. I will never test again until a few days past my periods due date. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Deb,
    I have my everything crossed that the results you get tonight will be good ones. But if they are not, a big hug and warmest wishes that your time will come soon, I feel sure it will.
    Debbie

Thanks Debbie,
    My time will come. I think that this has just confirmed what I have suspected and that is that my LP is a bit too short. There is always a positive out of every sadness. So, next week I hope we'll begin on getting it a bit more sorted. I don't ovulate until cd18 give or take a day and then with the 11 day LP, it's not giving enough time if implantation is a bit late. This cycle I know it was a bit late. So, if we can get me ovulating a bit earlier that will give more time for implantation before the progesterone starts to decrease.
    You are a good friend Debbie, I am glad we've crossed paths. Your time will come soon too. Us "old boilers" have a few good ones in us yet!!! You make sure you stay positive and soon we will be waltzing down the pregnancy path together. It's a date okay????
    Where are you up to in your cycle now?
    Big hugs and so many thanks to you....

Awww Deb Im so sorry to hear this news Hopefully your bloods will come back saying something different, but you seem to be so experienced and know so much about TTC, i suppose you already know what the answer will be, but i will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you anyway.

Please let us know when you know!! xoxo

kirsty Guest

Deb does this mean things aren't so good for you atm?? I hope that your blood work comes back & puts all your doubts to rest about this little miracle.

I too feel a special bond with you & all that we have been through together. I have just made my appt today to get the results from my tests, Monday 26th at 3:15pm. I have got everything crossed that we may get some kind of answer, although it still means a trip to the RWH in Melbourne before we are "allowed" to TTC actively ~ I think that that is the hardest bit I really am ready to try & we have to wait. But I know it is for the best so am trying to be so very patient.

Anyway sweetie this is meant to be about you & not me, I still have everything crossed that all may be well with your pg. Big hugs to you & remember I am always here if you need me.

Deb,

Im thinking of you and hoping your bloods come back with full results, shall be watching and seeing how you are.

Bel
    xxx

Gosh Deb, you will make me blush!!!
    You are very special too and I am honoured to have made your aquaintenance (how do you spell that?!!). You may not realise it but you have done so much to bring me out of my phase of grieving. I am ready to let go, never forget, but move forward with shoulders high and a smile on my face. I now have the zip in me that has been missing since last September.
    To go down the pregnancy aisle with you would be great but I hope we stay friends no matter what.

A big cheer for all of us I say!

All the best Debs,
    Debbie

Oh, forgot. CD11. A few days unitl 'O' but already BD'ing. Taking B6 and vitex and temp'ing. Not going to use progesterone cream and see what happens. Fingers crossed for us both.
    Cheers,
    Debbie

Congrats, Deb!! What great news, I'm sending LOTS of sticky vibes your way. Hopefully I will be able to join you in a few days, at 7-8 DPO, I'm getting antsy!

Kellie

Well my quanatative hcg came back at less than 5. However, before I received the results I began to bleed quite heavily.
    So, it seems there was conception and implantation but that is why my results had not been getting darker and then lighter on Friday. Hcg is detectable in urine after it's no longer detectable in blood. So, it's not our month his month.
    I will see George next week and we'll discuss the best thing to do from here. It may be to just go on and things will sort themselves out. I am not sure. I will weigh it all up with him.
    My husband was away for the week so came home to me saying mmm well I got a positive test but now it's not... He is a positive fella who just says we will get that baby soon so don't you worry!. He is right I know.
    Thankyou all for your kind supprt. As I said I am sorry I dragged you all through the drama.
    I hope you all have a good weekend.
    Big hugs and thanks again xoxoxox

Deb,
    A big hug from me. Your husband sounds very like mine. We are very lucky. He also is positive and keeps me going.
    Our time will come and we will travel the journey together.
    Love
    Debbie

Debbie i am so sorry

kirsty Guest

Deb there is no "dragging" us anywhere, we are here to support you no matter what your journey is.

That said I am terribly sorry to hear that things have gone pear shaped for you this cycle but your DH is right, you guys will make a beautiful baby really soon.

Sending you huge hugs & all my support no matter where your journey goes

Awww Deb, I am so sorry to hear this happened again. Sounds like your husband is a very wise man. Fingers crossed that George helps to get things sorted for you and you have that BFP sooner rather than later

Oh Deb - I was so happy to hear that you were pregnant again - I am so very sorry that this has happened to you. You have been so kind and supportive of me as I went through my second m/c, I can only hope that I can do the same for you. I am so happy to hear you have such a supportive husband - Deb, tears are welling in my eyes because I can sense that you are such a strong woman - i wish I could be as strong as you. I wish I could think positively to the future like you and your DH do. I can only hope that in time I can learn to have your attitude to things - to know that things will work out in the end, that we all will have a baby in our arms.

Thankyou everyone it's so lovely to have the love and support of you all...
    Melbourne Girl you WILL hold your baby in your arms. Sometimes the road there is rocky and it stinks keep believing and keep picturing that baby and she/he will come.
    I am SURE of it...

oh Deb i am so sorry
    i havent really been "actively posting" on here much (as in the whole site) just kind of lurking a bit anyway i came in here to see how everyone was going sad i know but i miss these lovely ladies when i saw the titile of this post i was so happy and excited i read your post on the front page and skipped to the back to congratulate you and wish you the best how awfull i hope you are okay please take care

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123