Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Light bleed..what to do?

So glad to hear Mel.

So glad to hear that all is well

I am so happy for you Melissa happy pregnancy

WELL, i DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON, BUT HAVE HAD ANOTHER BLEED THISMORNING AFTER GOING FOR #2. tHATS WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK, WAS AFTER SOME STRAINING.
    Today there was a little more blood, but its slowed down and is already changing colour. I have no cramps at all. Infact my nipples are really sensitive so thats a good sign. Can this happen after straing? Is it something to do with my cervix?
    At the scan last week, they couldnt see anything that would cause concern.

Thanks

minimatron I would call the hospital and talk to a midwife or call your obs office if you have one. I was bleeding for about two weeks on an off, but only very small though. But I was on the phone to my hospital and speaking directly to a midwife when I started bleeding heavier at one stage and it made me feel a lot better.

Hi, I would be taking it very easy!!!! There is not much anyone can do, especially when the last scan showed no reason for it, so rest up. Avoid DTD, it does'nt conincide with that as well does it? And maybe some Metimucil or the like if you are straining.
    Good luck hope all is well soon.

Hey girls,

Thanks for your replies. The bleeding fully stopped by last night. I have never had a bleed after dtd (touch wood), just straining after going to the toilet and the blood is from my vagina. I am going to go and get some coloxyl with senna, just to soften things up. I have a midwife appointment soon, so will definately mention this to them.

Thanks again for your help

Melissa

Tia-jayne Guest

Ohh you poor thing. Im glad all is well. I had bleeding with DS but he is 4 in a few months and perfectly fine. Just make sure you take care of yourself and dont strain too hard hehe.

Its scary isn't it! I had bleeding at 12 weeks - we totally freaked out and off we went to the hospital to get it checked out. All was fine but my OBGY said not to have sex for a few weeks (we had sex about 24hrs before and sometimes that can cause it) At 15 weeks now (almost) and no blood since (and no sex lol)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12