Thread: prams

Smile prams

hi there ladies

this is neane's dh.woz just wondering bout the choice of prams......me..i really want a phil &teds pram,but also considering a beema q pram.....have any of u ladies have these prams & what u thoughts r on these choices........thanx ladies

Ok I am a bit biased but I LOVE my Phil & Ted's pram (plus it is one of the easier ones to convert if you have a toddler and baby).

Friends of ours had the Beema Q and loved it but had to get a P&T when they unexpectedly became pregnant again with #2. They think that the P&T is definitely better. We got our P&T on eBay for a great price so they don't have to be expensive wither.

thanx 4 the comments nai......i think the phil &teds better pram also....all the best

Default P+T

I love the Phil and Teds.... but not the current model there is a new one coming out in 3 weeks called the VIBE.. the best of the best!!! light and fastastic to drive!!!!
    there is also the Dash whichi s a new one as well not as nice as the VIBE!!

good luck!

I bought my P&T Sports today (YAY!). If it's handy - Baby Gallery in Clayton has 'em at a good price. PM me if you want more details....

I have a phil and teds and LOVE it.
    we bought our online, free delivery and cheaper than any store - will match or beat any price, i think that we saved quite a bit on the accessories.

hope this helps

Ok, we have both a P&T and a Beema Q. Love them both however, prefer the Beema Q for a newborn, its a bit softer and more cuddly and the hood is better. The P&T is a fab pram for 2, which is why we bought one. There is 20 months between our 2 and the double kit for the P&T is great. I think my best peice of advice would be if you do go for the P&T get one in a darker colour. We have the red one and it just seems to get soooo grubby! If I was buying it again I would go for the charcoal colour.

Default PT

Have a look on the phil and teds website.... the I love the vibe compared to the sports..

thanx very much ladies....ave had sum hassle's trying 2 convince neane,bout the phil&teds range...seems she may b turning......YER HAR

The P+T has had a safety warning on Choice, regarding the 2 toddlers positioning. this has been rectified by putting wheelguards on the back wheels, but i would recommend before making any decisions look on the choice site, they are the Australian safety testers.