Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: when did u/are u going to, really start buying stuff???

Noni, I'm buying some stuff in 0000, and some in 000. It really depends on your bub I think, and what you prefer. Some of my friends refuse to buy anything in 0000, but their bubs swim in 000 for the first month! I don't want to do that, so I've got some tiny stuff in case our bub is small (which I'm sort of assuming it will be!).

Different brands size differently too, just like adult clothes

I have baught bits and pieces from pretty much the start, but waited to get past the first tri to start buying furniture.
    I tried to keep in mind that most places will only let you have a layby for 8 - 12 weeks. and sometimes they also have to order the items in, so I guess you don't want bubs rocking up without having a bed to sleep in.

Re Clothes, I will buy one or two things, but most will be kindly provided by family, as they always seem to want to buy little things, So we'll end up with heaps of samll stuf that might not ever even be worn.

Good luck with the shopping though, its great fun

Hey noni I haven't bought anything yet other than a pair of booties! I'm just starting to buy some white clothes and other little things until the 20 week scan! God luck with your shopping

lol i did some mum funded shopping today even went to pumkin patch lol which i couldn't do with my own money tee hee yay for shopping i love it

LOL always the best shopping
    Did you buy some pink things? Or you going to wait until your next scan before buying pink?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123