Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bikini Wax at 38 weeks??

Interesting subject. I shave it all off and I had let it go a little lately as I'd run out of razor blades and then had a great deal of trouble doing it as my belly is already in the way at 15 weeks and I just couldn't see what I was doing. I'm going to have to get a mirror to assist me for the next little while and then later on DF has promised to look after it for me. The things we ladies do.

Ok, mission accomplished. Whew what an effort. I need a lay down now lol.
    Needed the use of a mirror and put my foot up on the bath or a table. A bit tricky to reach bits and tough to hold skin taught in places but I'm much happier now it is done! Not so much for the appearance but cleaner/neater with the bleeding after and wont need a shave if we need an emerg. ceasarian.

All I can say is "well done" sazzafrazz. Boy, not long to go!!

I plan on getting a brazilian before my due date. I am due on the 12th March so probably will get it done the week before. If you have a c section, you won't be able to get a brazilian because of the scar, well at least that is what my friend told me. Personally, I hate being all hairy down there.....

hmmm those who talk about veet cream, i didnt think u could use it down there. i shaved the other day and cut myself as i am finding it so hard to see wat i am doing. told dp it was the last time i am doign it unless he can help lol.

Hi

Im 36 weeks tomorrow, and know not to use veet again. I used it in my last pregnancy and it gave me a big rash at 38 weeks. My mum and sister cracked themselves laughing, but it hurt so badly. Sorry to be gross, but my undies stuck to the weaping skin, and I had to tear my undies off the skin where it dryed to the weaping. NOT HAPPY JAN.lol.

Sorry, but I just didnt want anyone to go through the samething.

Just get a wax done by a professional, at least you know you haven't missed a spot and you are hair-free kehehee

I am calling my beautician today to get a brazilian done. I get my hubby to check me out to see if I am due a wax, bit hard to look down and see haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12