Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

Ohhh apology accepted .

Not long now though...! I'm still excited anyway

*Labour Vibes*

Jas - You had me suspence for the whole morning!!!!

Bugger! I was all excited. Haven't been able to get on for about 20 minutes & was gonna ask on FB, coz your the only reason I was trying to get on, lol!

Jas- who is doing your BA?

Lol I am soooo sorry but I do feel special you were all so excited for me! Lol told dh how I wasn't on and everyone thought i was in labour etc etc and he just oh you woman are a different breed lol

Meluchja is doing it, she is a friend from my baby buddies group with Noah, will have to let her know to post in this thread too lol

Last night when I was going to bed I thought well it would be great to wake up in labour but if not well today is grocery day so at least I can get in one more grocery trip before bubs.

It's quite hard to do groceries though cause dont know how many nights of dinner I'll need and the freezer is pretty much full with meals for after bubs so its not like heaps of room in there and then have been feeling so lazy and we've just been having nice easy dinners

I plan on using the slow cooker all the time for my first few weeks after bub is born! Put tea on in the morning and slap the slow cooker on low all day! I have it alllllll figured out

I did a huge grocery shop the day I went into labour with DD1. It nearly killed me but I think it helped to the trick

Got the groceries done now I wonder if tonight will be the night?

Jas I am going away on Friday afternoon for the weekend, so that is when it will happen, just to annoy me!

Please go in labour tonight! (or 3am tomorrow morning to be precise) otherwise I will be obsessing all weekend...
    I might have to borrow a computer to pop in and check on you, now I am the stalker!!!

*Labour Vibes*

Oh Jas, you had me all excited and everything! LOL. I'll get over it.

Not even a twinge?

Starting to think I was thinking a week early!

25th April - waters break in bed about 3am - bub born at 2:30pm

Still here

feeling a litle crampy and have truckload of plug coming out this morn. Lost it starting 3weeks ago tomorrow but the ob saaid it keeps regenerating itself and so i keep losing bits also yesterday I went to the toilet for the purpose of number 2 twice in an hr!! sorry for way tmi but i suppose it is maybe a sign lol!

DD, Well I hope he is born before friday afternoon for you then, it would suit me just fine!!

I am so so excited to meet our little man can't wait to see him and get to know him and find out all about the little soul!!

Inertia, Oh I hope you weren't a week early! But if you were so be it I suppose i can wait lol!

Having a little moment where I would like this baby to come now!

2nd April after a 6hr labour - SnowyLove
    7th April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    April 9th around 5:45pm Hollye
    April 9th 10pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 10th lunch time gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    April 11th at 7.40pm after a 8 hr labour Nella
    12th April 8 hour 15 mins Arriving mid morn/arvo Mustangsachy
    14TH April labour 5-7hrs My DH
    14th April 3.30am labour 2 start 7pm (on the 13th), waters wont break until bub about to be born -lilmunchkins
    15th April Around sunrise Mama2two
    16th April This was guessed in a different thread but thought i would add it Alan
    17th April early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth.Alibaby
    April 20 Around 9am Inertia
    April 20 Around 12 - 14 hours few twinges early morn, Bub's safe arrival sometime late arvo, early evening- Bjrose
    April 21st, and I will give you a 12 hour labour. 8ish pre- 4 active - Inertia
    April 22nd Around lunch time BJrose
    April 22nd Contractions start at 8:32 am - bub born
    11:26pm Hollye
    April 23rd Daintree Dream
    23rd April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73
    April 24th early morn b4 dawn couple days pre-labour est. labour 7 hours. they will break waters close to the birth Alibaby
    April 25th labour begin late afternoon/evening labour of 24th -Macca79
    April 25th 9lb 5 and an 8 hour labour Niadla
    25th April - waters break in bed about 3am - bub born at 2:30pm Hollye
    26th April go into labour 3am and have baby around 3.34pm - Daintree Dream
    April 26th 9pm gradual build up, bubs born in the sac Alioops
    28th April 4hr labour No induction, waters break at home. Chickybabe73

Hmm...it's been 46hrs since my s&s and no labour boohoo lol they r said to work within 48hrs if they r going to and no labour yet...Oh I wish I knew what was happening.

Also does anyone know where i can find stats on going past due date???

I'm one of those ppl I can find that average 1st time pregnancy is 40+8 and subsequent 40+3 and that only 4% of pregnancies go over 42weeks and even though it means nothing really and won't change or let me know whats happening with me because I'm an irrational pregnant lady I would love stats to see what statistical chance I if have of gettign to each day of being past dates iykwim??

Like I have a 4% chance of going past 42weeks how much chance of going past 41w do I have? etc etc

I would love anything anyone can find even though i know its not much more than a time filler lol

Jas, I just thought I would let you know that you have another stalker LOL. I love reading your posts, they're so upbeat and positive! It's so obvious how much you want to meet your little man, but you sound so relaxed about it all

Good luck for when the time comes........I have a feeling that when it does come it won't take very long!!!

Aww thanks Janie!! I hope you're right!! It makes you feel spesh having stalkers lol!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast