Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Help my pass these last weeks....your vote needed!!

How are you going today?? I still thinks your little man will hold out until tomorrow, its definitely aound the corner esp since you are losing more plug. That is what happened to me. I lost my plug before my S&S but didnt really realise until they told me and then it did renew a bit and when it started to come out the nect day or 2 labour started.

Not long for you hun. Maybe sit back and watch a movie today with your feet up and some yummy food. xoxo

Oh Jas, you poor thing !
    Sorry, cant help you with the stats.
    Hopefully the fact that you lost a HEAP of plug and have been to the loo a couple of times is a really good sign that your body is saying " its pretty much time to have this baby ".
    You can have bubs today otherwise you have to wait till the 28th (soo sorry)
    I thought i might have been in with a chance of winning once you had the s/s but now im not so sure.
    I will check in regulalrly - have been lurking/stalking.
    Hope you have a great day and bubs wants to come very soon !
    Thinking of you
    xxxooo

The only thing I can tell you about those stats is I am not average! LOL. In fact, I was part of the 4%! Angie was a 42 weeker. CJ was over 41 weeks.

I hope you don't have to wait that long! Just wish you had at least some pre-labour symptoms. Seems like you are getting nothing at all! Be a lucky one that doesnt feel it!

I don't know how you can stay so positive I would be tearing my hair out by now

Thanks everyone!

I decided to get up and go to playgroup...it was either that or sitting around waiting for something to happen lol

I am very glad I did because I went to put in my contacts to go out and realised one of them had a small tear in it (they were my last pair) I'm blind as a bat and couldn't function without them so had I of gone into labour last night when the optometrist was obviously shut it would have been horrible and I would have had to labour in glasses which I would have found incredibly annoying especially when i plan on using the shower/bath a lot!! Plus perhaps vein but I don't want my glasses on in all the first shots with bub even if they r nice glasses lol

So I went to the optometrist to get some more contacts!! Luckily they had some in in my prescription. Everything works out for the best doesn't it!!

Inertia, have had some cramping and backpain etc etc so go the symptoms but just not real intense to the point where i think this is DEFINITELY it

Driving home I could feel something in my undies sorry tmi so went straight to the toilet and oh my goodness at the amount of plug I lost!!! I thought it was heaps this morning! but my goodness think things r starting to happen!!

Serenity, thanks the thing is even though I have used the word I don't really believe in the term "overdue" past ESTIMATED due date yea but I figure if my baby was due to be born he would be born, he won't be running late, he'll be born right exactly on time!! So it makes it easy to be calm, I know its out of my control but yet completely all under control

Ooooh!!! So exciting!
    I lost my plug the afternoon before my labour started. About 8 hours before my waters broke with DD1.

yea cause i mean it definitely started coming out 3weeks ago tomorrow but this is definitely different just unbelieveable amount and being that I was 2cm on tues I'm thinking maybe the s&s or just my body soing its job or both have helped things dialate a bit more and this is the result do hopefully some contractions will hit me soon

My 'plug' was very different with my girls.
    With DD1 it was grey, stringy & blood streaked. I lost the first bit about 8 hours before my waters broke & the 2nd bit about 4 hours before. I lost it in those 2 parts only.
    With DD2 it was white & gluggy & I lost bits every day over about a week.
    With DS I didn't lose it at all. I had no pre labour warning with him at all.

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

ok, il admit to being a stalker too, only been reading this thread for a week and a bit and thought ' i wont guess a date cause it will only be a few days' but i see he is still hanging on in there!! sounds like its all starting though!! hope it all goes well for you and you have you beauiful little boy in your arms really soon!!!

lol woohoo for havign another stalker!! Your daughter has a beautiful name!!

My fingers r crossed bjrose everythign else i'm keeping uncrossed though lol

Hi Jas...Just checking

You are going to let us know when you are off to hossy aren't you????

Poor Jas cant answer the phone or log out of the PC for fear of people asking if she is in labour. Jas hun, if you want to surprise us that is perfectly fine. We will know when he is born and asking is just going to make him want to stay in longer

Jas- I have a feeling you will have your baby within the next three days!

I really do hope that it is sooner than that.

I am only 27 weeks and I want to rip MY hair out, I can not imagine being past my due date.

Sorry Jas no pressure

Lol its ok ladies...I will definitely let u all know as long as it doesn't happen to quick etc and I'm feeling up to it!

DTD this afternoon to hopefully help and afterwards got masses more plug! my goodness I've had like an easter egg size full today!

Jas are you on facebook?

Yea will pm u

Sorry Jas, I just remember how annoyed i got when I went 9 days over with DD1, every second phone call or text message was 'have you had that baby yet?' I just got so over it that I started getting really annoyed at everyone and was ready to throttle the next person that asked.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast