Thanks Girls
I got a massage/Accupuncture done this morning... and some chinese relaxation tablets, inserted EPO's last night and am patiently waiting. I look forward to finding out if anything has happened by Thursday and if not then I might wait till Tuesday at the most! Which will make me 18 days over I think I can safely say even now but definately after 18days I have given my body and baby the chance to do it alone!

But I will see what state of mind Im in by then I dont want to resent this pregnancy or wait if its all maybe going to end up pear shaped with C/sec anyway... I do trust my doctor and she is a high risk doctor who knows a lot, but she did say she doesnt have a crystal ball and it is up to me on what I want to do.... I hate making decisions I would rather it be done for me but I know I might regret it if I dont wait a little longer!!

Am feeling better today so thank you to all for advise and Im still hanging in there.