Thread: Pink Watery Show?

~Belinda~ Guest

Default Pink Watery Show?

Sorry if this is TMI but I went to loo before and had a pink watery stain on my panty liner (stain was as big as two fifty cent pieces put together) with a couple of dots of blood in it. I had a bit of mucous but not heaps and there were a couple of streaks of blood in it.

Now I have nothing. Could this be a show and if you have experienced the same thing, how soon after it happened did you go into labour?

I am having some BH also now and some pain down insides of thighs.

Thanks for your help.

People have described the amount of mucous earlier in BB as about 1/2 a teaspoon. When you see it, there is no mistaking what it is and mine was actually red and not watery pink which the m/w said was normal. So it is substantial enough to know.
    Also, I lost mine 8 days ago with nothing happening since. You can lose it weeks before labour and also lose it a couple of times, I was told today by the m/w!

Both times i went into labour that day or the day after....thats the show im refering too. I lost bits of the plug over a course of 1 week with DD2... with DD1 most came out the night before and i had her 11 hours later.

With all of my bubba's I had the show and went into labour within 24hrs of having it.. I had the pains on the inside of my thighs with the second bubba, funny too, it was a girl... Best of luck..

Hi Bindy
    It sounds like you have had a show. As you can see from the other posts it is not an indication of when labour will start, but it is an indication that things are moving along. Not too much longer to wait now hun.

I had my show on the Tuesday and went into labour on saturday afternoon

With DD i had my show on thursday and had her friday, with DS1 i didnt have one, DS2 i had several shows and didnt have him for weeks. I ended up having a S&S.
    goodluck wishing you all the best.

ooh it could be a show - i had this 2 weeks b4 labour bu then the 2 days leading up to her birth i had it in major quantities in red blobs... not faint pink watery ones!

Oooh could be soon!!!!

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks everyone, still no sign of Bub coming into the world but she should be here soon. It's been 9 days and still nothing, no mucous or anything!

Good luck Bindy... Hope she comes soon for you!
    xo

Quote Originally Posted by Princessmya View Post
    i had this 2 weeks b4 labour but then the 2 days leading up to her birth i had it in major quantities in red blobs... not faint pink watery ones!
    That was my expereince too! Pink watery spots for 1-2 weeks before, and then 2 days before the contractions started it got heavier. One morning I woke up to red mucousy show and mild contractions and baby was born 2 days later.

CatherineL Guest

Bugger bout bub not here yet... I thought this was a brand new thread and was going to say that as soon as I noticed my bloody show labor started and my baby was born 3 hours later... My bloody show kind of didn't stop though? I kept bleeding right up until baby was born.

~Belinda~ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Sister View Post
    That was my expereince too! Pink watery spots for 1-2 weeks before, and then 2 days before the contractions started it got heavier. One morning I woke up to red mucousy show and mild contractions and baby was born 2 days later.
    Well I hope she comes out soon then!! An early Christmas present would be fantastic!!! Was it your first Bub though? Did you have him early? They say your first one is always on time/late, I wonder if this is the case?

Once I started losing my plug it was only a few days before baby showed up. I think you will have the baby before Christmas, that would be a great pressie. Hmmm I wonder if she'll come on Christmas morning?

This was my first baby and he was acually born on his due date (well one one of them - according to my last cylce he was due on Nov 12th but according to my first U/S he was due on Nov 18th, and sure enough he was born on Nov 18th)

~Belinda~ Guest

He's good to come out on his due date! I really hope for Maddie's sake, she doesn't come out on Christmas Day, poor thing will have to have a birthday and Christmas together for the rest of her life! I am not sure when she's coming...there is heaps of movement and pressure on cervix but I had the pink watery substance 9 days ago now and I doubt she's coming!

xx