Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramlet - is he/she on his/her way??

Oh bummer, I have missed everything again. Why is she not responding? Has she gone walkabout to find someone to rub her back?
    Come back mrsr!!!

I am just picturing a heavily pg woman wandering the streets of Brisbane begging strangers to rub her back!!!

ROFL along one of the busiest roads in Brisbane lol

nah she just txt me is at his parents place - DH is not good but she is ok. still 20 mins apart

Oh dear, that is one of my nightmares... labour with a pi$$ed DH. Someone in my class even asked the midwife if they would ban her husband from the delivery if he was like that and apparently they only do it if you ask them to!!!!!
    Hope it all goes ok! Good luck mrsr, and better make it upto her later mrsr's DH!!!!

WooHoo Lucy -Ann....looks like your going to get what you wished for ...yoiur little baby tonight.

Goodluck

Goodluck Lucy-ann!!

Oh dear, that is one of my nightmares... labour with a pi$$ed DH.
    When my sister was born 15 yrs ago my dad had to be called form the pub, he was that drunk when got to the hospital that he passed out & didnt wake till 10 hrs later (they just made him a bed & put him in it) to find my step mum couldnt have my sister by v-birth & needed a c-section. She was so not happy!!!

Any news this morning?

nope not yet

When my aunty was born in 1946 it was the 1st ANZAC day after the war and the doctor was ****ed!! She had lack of oxygen cause the cord was round her neck and has problems still, of course in those days you justa ccepted it but nowadays he'd be sued for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lindsay~ View Post
    When my sister was born 15 yrs ago my dad had to be called form the pub, he was that drunk when got to the hospital that he passed out & didnt wake till 10 hrs later (they just made him a bed & put him in it) to find my step mum couldnt have my sister by v-birth & needed a c-section. She was so not happy!!!

OMG lindsay!! PMSL!!
    i would of killed DP!!

Hi guys...contractions eased and stopped at around 5am...I'm very sore in my back and legs. No sympathy from DH - he has said that from what he has read and been told, contractions don't start and stop. I'm annoyed with him to say the least. PS...had a friend of his parents' up rubbing my back last night.

was he cute?

BH can be just as bad as contractions, tell DH. I had this with mt 2nd child too (8 years after the first) tonnes of really bad BH for a few weeks before. DH got very frustrated and acted like I was "crying wolf" even up until my waters broke at the hospital!!

Aw,Lucy-Ann....surely Ramlet is going to get sick and tired of being in the dark(although ooh so snug) soon and will make his/her entrance sooner rather then later. Must be too comfortable in that belly to want to come on out and meet the big wide world.
    Well i guess DH had his question answered didn't he....contractions can start and stop...isn't this what's happening to you???????

Sounds like things are still getting closer for you though as each episode of BH you have is more painful? It must be soooo frustrating thinking "this is it" only to have things wind down again. We really feel for you. And grrr to your DH for saying that, I bet he was just hungover and feeling sorry for himself, serves him right!!! Hope you get some rest hun, and next time is the real deal!

I had BH every night for a week before my little girl decided to make her grand entrance into the world. I often wonder how the men folk would react if they had to go through it. Probably run home to mum.

Rosehannah I think if men had to have babies every family would be lucky to have one child!!!!

lol yep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12