Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: rash could be liver problem

Oh Love we are ok today yesrerday was so stinkin hot and my emotions were everywhere but yet my blood pressure was good!So thats a bonus right!

The thing I am most ****ed at is abut the edd. That has got me livid. Phoenix is moving a round heaps today so he is a happy cahppy and I much more positive. DH is going to come with me to my next check up in 3 weeks time. I thought it would be 2 but she said 3.

I am seeing this gp on sunday and I have a good feeling he will get this rash checked ut good and thorough! So looking forward to that.
    I could have gone nust late last night, my toesd started to itch as bad as the dam rash under arms, I ripped them apart and the itch just ddit seem to hepl but make it red raw and chris my hubbie said it looks the same as what is under my arms. So I will tell the gp that too. OK this part is realy odd, after everyone meaning kids went to bed, hanna woke up and couldnt get back to sleep, its her birthday today and she was excitd, anyhow she nagged to see what was on the foxtel channel; of health and low and behold its a story about a women with a 'Liver" problem, could you imagine our faces! I know it sunds silly but its almost like someone was trying to give me a message to get of butt and "MAKE" someone listen so thats when I said ok enough of this off to a good gp!

mum5boys Guest

Hi Soul, how did the appointment go with the new GP?
    I hope he has helped in some way and that you are feeling better.
    Take care
    Michelle

hey Michelle the doc I see will be this thursday as he has not been on but for what reasons I have no idea. DH is going with me. I am also going to ask about the edd becasue I know bubs is due 26th March. NOT April!

How are you m,y love, how r yu feeling? Hows the holidays going for the kids?

mum5boys Guest

I am fine everything is going well, not getting much sleep as I can't get comfortable,have to get up to go to toilet just about 3.30 every morning and then can't get back to sleep for ages. I have all the usual pregnancy complaints but I am much more concerned how you are going.
    Thank God school and kinda go back in 2 weeks, yay. No,the kids have been pretty good,but I think they are looking forward to going back to school and kinda as well.
    Good luck with seeing your new dr on thursday and you stick with your edd, what do they know,obviously not a lot.
    Take Care
    Michelle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234