Thread: Cookie Dough Fundraiser

Smile Cookie Dough Fundraiser

got a call from a friend a couple of weeks back, asking if i'd buy some cookie dough for her daughters school for their fundrasiser so thought - what the heck? DH loves taking things like that to work - and it will raise money for the school so why not?

we picked the dough up yesterday and seeing DH was going away for work, i decided to cook him some cookies - and OMG - they're REALLY yum!!! and the best thing is, they come in a 1.3kg tub that can be frozen and defrosted then refrozen when you need them - for up to a year! how cool is that?

hmmm, we picked up our cookie dough last night and i was home for barely 5 minutes when my little neice rang up. "aunty BG - we're selling cookie dough at school...." looks like we'll be buying some more..

just thought i'd share cos i know schools/kinders are always looking for different fundraisers, and this is much better than the usual chocolate we get asked to buy..

YUM! Sounds great I am in cookie mode atm... made snickerdoodles the other day (after seeing it on a blog I frequent) and will make another batch of cookies on the weekend no doubt.

i'm a slacker Cai - i tend to take the easy option (mostly cos i'm not big on sweet food, so the motivation to make things like that just isn't there) - hubby is going to be thrilled with regular treats with these ones

Oh yeah I want some cookie dough... sorry I forgot that bit LMAO! What I meant was I'm in cookie mode atm, so it would come in handy I love the idea of the big tub!

I normally bake big batches and share with mum's at school. Although the snickerdoodles didn't get shared and they are nearly all gone! EEK!

I was actually at myer this morning purchasing two new cookie sheets LOL!

hehehe - i'd share cai, but you're too far away!

Ok Cai, now you have to tell me your recipe for snickerdoodles
    (Sorry to hijack your thread BG!!! - But Cailins recipes are always sooo good!!!!)

Cookie dough foundraiser sounds great... hopefully Luke's school will get it too

What a great fundraiser idea. BG, do you know the name of the company?
    I don't know if it would actually get to the cooking stage between DD and I, I think we'd eat the dough first LOL!

Nic

if you google "australian fundraising" it should be the first link on there nic

cool, thanks BG

Nic

Ellibam Guest

poo they dont do it for SA!

that sucks Elli - i didn't look at anything like that cos i know we're just gonna get hounded with the local schools anyway!

Elli - I just had a look at this thread thinking to myself gee I hope they do it in SA and then I read your post. Bummer. I love cookie dough - eating it raw in icecream is the best.

One of the mums who goes to Blake's playgroup had some from her kinder fundraiser. She bought it in to playgroup and cooked it during the session so the kids could have fresh - and I mean really fresh baked cookies. They were really good! Not sure of the brand, but I don't imagine there's too many cookie fundraisers out there at the moment.