Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Scrapbooking and Craftwork General Chatter - Oct 05 ~ Jan 06

Debbie Lee Guest

Sarah... can't wait to see the page about Gabby! So chuffed that my little girl is going to make an appearance in Zander's album!! LOL @ being sick of doing boyish stuff. I guess you can get more tizzy with girly stuff, can't you?

Tegan - yep.. I second what Sarah said. You can get some great stuff on ebay and most people accept direct deposit (they'd be silly not to imo). I've just ordered some Christmas page layouts. I'll add to them (of course) but it makes it easier not to have to think about colours etc.

I still haven't done any more of Gabby's album. I'd better get cracking before she turns 1, LOL.

Yay for all you girls who are madly scrapping, as for me no such luck, but we have been flat out since bf xmas so cn't expect miracles now. Just got back from a holiday on the 9th. The good news is Jemma is in her new room leaving the room free for me to take over, of course it is still full of junk and also Jemma's stuff and all the stuff I want to sell at the garage sale I will eventually have LOL. isn't it fun having good ideas.

Tegan- I use double side tape too, we sell some in out ebay store and we accept direct dep no probs. We are currently on holidays though so it's not on atm, We will be up and running by the end of the month though so you can take a look then. You will have to Pm me for the user name as I can't post it. We also sell a gluestick, but I wouldn't use gluesticks on photos but I would glue other embellishments.

Debbie Lee Guest

My sis gave me this nifty little gadget that can put sticky-stuff on the back of things. I haven't used it yet but it looks like it will come in handy.

Oooh is that the sticker machine, can't remember the name but it has an x in it? I'd looove one of those

Debbie Lee Guest

It's called a Xyron create.a.sticker. It makes stickers up to 1.5" wide. So just bits of paper, ribbons, fabric, mini photos, punch art and die cuts - anything that's small enough to fit in it. I imagine you could even turn money and rocks and stuff into stickers with it (haven't used it yet). Looks pretty nifty.

OMG, that sounds great! (Off to look for one now!!)

Yes, that's the one I want You can get bigger (& smaller) ones as well. Very funky! I think the best thing is you can make the little punchies into stickers cos otherwise it is sooooo hard to stick them down.

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... it's got a little suggestion booklet inside the package that states: "Create page titles and apply unique and intricate punch art shapes, such as leaves, palm trees and flowers that you would otherwise have trouble adhering".
    I am going to have to find something to stick down, me thinks! LOL

Edit to say: Oooer! Just tried it on a paper clip, LOL. It is SO nifty. It comes out with sticky stuff all over one side and sticks down pretty well! And there's no glue or anything hanging out the edges. Look out scrapbook! hehehe

Awwww now I really really want one!

Debbie Lee Guest

I started a page last night and used the Xyron to stick the lettering down. Pretty darn good imo!

I did a "Biker Baby" theme from the pictures I took of Gabby sitting on BIL's Pocket Rocket motorbike. Soooo cute! I still have to do the journalling (if my darn printer will work, that is!) and then I have finished.

I've thrown together a father's day page too. I didn't put much effort in tho. I figure some pages in her scrapbook can just be basic.

Just locking this thread - time to start a new one!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678