Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking & Craftwork General Discussion #3

Yay I am in writing it on my calendar now
    I am excited already!!!
    WHo else is coming?
    michelle

Debbie Lee Guest

I'm gonna try, Michelle. I just have to wait and see what is happening because Neil wants me to spend a weekend with him in Hamilton... and with all the moving etc. it may be a little difficult. Still... it will be nice to have a scrapping arvo. A Sunday is handy too I'll definitely be leaving Gab with Daddy tho

ill be there Deb, you have to comE!

yeah!!!! would be great if you could come, and all my treasures will def be at home lol. I really hope Neil picks another weekend Deb.

yay Danni, so far there are three of us
    Michelle

just found this thread!
    Ive recently started scrapbooking my first album!
    Doing my son's for the moment.
    i got a lot of creative memories tools plus stuff from local craft shop.
    Geez i didnt realise how addictive it becomes!
    ive left it all out o the dining table though, the only way i will keep doing it. so bit messy but lots of fun!

Hey Nickers
    that is definitely the way it is, my gf lost her dining table for months lol, the kids and her dh were eating in the lounge, which they didn't mind lol So are you busy Sunday the 20th, cos Rachel is having a scrap day at her place in werribee. Love for you to come

I know just after i posted i read something was on the 20th. Only yesterday I made plans to catch up with some girlfriends for lunch on the 20th.. bummer..... cause i was actually looking for somewhere/someone i could go to a scrapbooking day because i don't know anyone else doing it at the moment.
    How often does someone usually have one? do u rotate between houses?

Hi Nickers
    not many of my friends scrap either, I think people think it is an old persons thing lol
    we haven't been meeting regularly for scrapping, Rachels was the first. Would be good to do it once a month or so. Of course it is getting to the busy end of the year so likely to have heaps of people busy. I actually fired up last week and scarpped 17 pages. I was very proud of myself. Only about a zillion pics to go pmsl.

I became so addicted to scrapbooking that I became a scrapbooking consultant! I hold scrapbooking classes and sell scrapbooking supplies. I just LOVE it. If I could do it full time I'd be thrilled but I just started so I don't have a lot of clients yet.

I'm addicted to all crafting. i make jewellery, I sew, at Christmas I make Christmas decorations (even sold them at a craft fair before) and at Halloween I make Halloween decorations.
    Last edited by Twin Sister; September 5th, 2006 at 02:05 AM.

Debbie Lee Guest

My scrapbooking stuff is packed away
    I'm hoping to get stuck into it big time once we've settled tho.

Nic - would be a good idea for you all to get together on a regular basis. Set up a scrappin' club around Melbourne, hehehe.

DoubleK Guest

Hi girls! i need some advise and ideas...
    i'm thinking about scrapbookingmy parents wedding photo album! (since i am not yet married myself)

i have a few ideas in mind of what i want, but i'm scared i wont do the photos any justice! i want to sit down with them and get some thoughts and feelings and memories to add lots of journalling.

has anyone else scrapped a wedding album? if so i'd love to hear from you! and see some pages! i havent seen any magazines do wedding pages, so im not really sure where to start!

reply here or my email [email protected]

Rachy

hey rachy long time no hear! Hows Krystal? any pics?

I scrapped my IL's album Rachy. I chose the colour scheme first, and as the photos were black and white, I picked navy and silver. Basically I chose a lt blue paper and then put all the pics on navy photo mats. I didn't really crop/cut any of the photos as I didn't want to damage anything. I used silver stickers for photo corners and did basic headings but as it was a surprise I had no input from them. I also included a poem on a page with the pic of them kissing. It took 20 pages all up. Maybe try some of the websites and google wedding pics scrapbooking and see what comes up.

I think involving them is a great idea, and have fun too

*brushes off cobwebs*
    must be that everyone is just as busy as me, I have had no time to do any scrapping at all lately

Hopefully I will get some done soon, cos Neils keeps taking photos..

None here, either but I am working on some digi stuff for Christmas presents

Have HEAPS of pics, and no time to scrap. It has literally been moths and months since I last scrapped

Tanya, I KWYM hun. Try finding time with 4 of them. LOL.

BTW gorgeous pic of Lucas, he sure is growing up fast

Yeah well my 4 and my embroidery and also selling scrapping materials keeps me from scrapping too. If I get it all out then I usually go crazy, like I did 17 pages in 3 days a few months ago, but somehow you need a friend to do it with and a set time to do it, otherwise....won't happen

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast