Thread: It's taking so long . Part vent.

Default It's taking so long . Part vent.

My miscarriage from fathers day isn't over yet and I just realized today, coz I haven't really had time to think, that I won't be having a baby in march or April or may or June and probably not July.
    This sux. I just wanted to have another baby, a sibling for my son, not only do we have to lose a baby but now we have to wait even longer than we thought.
    Now we can't book the holiday we were going to go on. I would have been 6 months then. Now I don't want to book anything ...

I can't believe I won't have another baby until at least half way through next year,
    Why can't the incubation period be shorter ? Lol

A vent I guess

I have never had a post that no one replied to. guess there's a first time for everything...

Maybe everyone missed it because it was a late(ish) one?

Anyway, more s because I know it's hard having those thoughts

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I have only just seen this thread. to you hun. I really hope you are holding a little bub in your arms in July.

Thanks ladies, I'm just having a bad day, I mean the day itself was great, hot weather , took ds to the beach but I'm not feeling myself ATM, it sucks when things don't go to 'plan'. Maybe I should stop trying to plan things in iife and just go with the flow

Enchanted Guest

So sorry to hear you are having a bad day. I haven't been in your situation but I know how frustrating it is when you try and "plan" things and it doesn't work out.
    Tomorrow is a new day and a new week and I hope things improve. Fingers crossed for a BFP in the very near future xx

It's never easy to say goodbye to a baby, but especially when you have to wait so long to be able to ttc again. I also missed this post, I'm sorry if you were sad Just wanted to let you know I hope when you finally can start ttc you get a quick bfp, and a healthy bubby to take home.

Mumtoromone..you're saying exactly what i have been thinking.

Its not fair, not at all... and then it makes it 100 times worse when you can't fall pregnant straight away. I am on my third cycle and im completely gutted and obessed. Noone can understand why i am so impatient and why i want to be pregnant so bad...they keep saying...."it will happen" "its only been two months" "it can take up to a year" "i dont want this baby if its a boy, i cant handle another son" ......."so and so took six months" i feel like saying, but you are not the one that lost you're child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're not the ones who had a baby in you're belly, and now there is nothing....you're not the ones that still look pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it consumes me...so i totally understand were you are coming from and hope you get you're BFP really soon...

It's good that others feel this way, I feel like I haven't had time to grieve but I feel cheated of everything, our future plans and now I'm actually going to freak out till I'm past 12 weeks with the next pregnancy whereas I haven't worried before

So many of my friends are trying for number two, it's like a race to announce it on fb it seems. I'm certainly not racing but it's disheartening when everyone else is getting what they want..

Its ok, i dont feel like i have grieved properly myself and i think its starting to show now...i was just full swing ahead with TTC...i am the same, i never really worried with my daughter because i really didnt know alot, and didnt know alot about miscarriages...so i was never really scared.............but i know what i am going to be like now.....and its such a shame.......i know alot of the other girls are scared throughout there pregnancies now...and i dont think there is alot you can do about it because of what you have been through...you just have to hope and pray that it will be ok and get lots of support..

All my girlfriends are pregnant, trying for baby number two or three or even four...i started a bit later than some of my girlfriends so alot of them have already had there babies..it does seem so cruel when a baby is taken from you and then you cant concieve.....

I can feel what you're going through

I know how you feel....im right there with you. I so wanted my son (who is 8 months older than your little boy) to have a sibling with a small age gap. he's 3 in feb nxt year. It sux. Im ttc this month, and i hope to god that it happens this month..... i hope you can ttc asap and get a BFP quickly!!