Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loss of a dear baby

Lfe

bless you honey your head sounds like its all over the place at the min i hate the thinking of am i pg or am i not it drives you crazy i think you should have a BT to check cos us girls no our own bodys i really have my fingers crossed for you. Happy birthday for the other day and am sorry you felt lonely grieving is so hard and it is such a long process and everyone deals with it in different ways i looked at the pictures of my angel all the time i couldnt stop doing it i think i was a bit obsessed at one stage and would just sit on my bed and stare at her and cry and its only recently that i have thought to myself that i havent looked at them for a a while which to me means i am starting to move on a little bit but i have had councelling well still am and i am also taking anti depressants so maybe that is helping. i just hope and pray that it will ease for you i only no to much of how painful it is.

Take care

Munchy xxx

Thanks girl I did the blood test and it was negative.I am keeping my finger cross for my plans for next month, pray it comes out positive.

I'll cross my fingers for you too...
    Merry Christmas.

Hello Ladies,

This is wishing u all a wobderful 2008. I pray this year God will shower us all with babies in Jesus name. Happy new year

I pray for that to lfe

Smile Finally-Got pg and have a baby girl

Hello all, this is just to encourage as many as are TTC after miscarriage/loss not to give up.

I have been off for a while now. Finally got pg last year and deliver a beautiful baby girl. We call her Oluwatumininu meaning "God comforts me".
    Wishing u all the best in Jesus name. Amen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12