Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after loss or miscarriage ~ July '08 #2

smilanatu....ohhhhh goodness, sometimes when I read a post.... and I m sure its not just me..... but you sit there reading... and running through your head is "ooooohhhh I so know what your saying... or yep... i know how that feels" its like you ve been here... put on my shoes.. walked around and are telling me how they feel. What you just wrote is exactly how I felt about 2 months ago. It was my 39th Birthday and I ended up a few days later coming on here saying goodbye to everyone... maybe I m to old.. maybe i m just being selfish.. I have 2 wonderful boys... maybe I should be traveling now instead.. maybe maybe maybe...... and then my heart took over my head and here I am.. back again..... DH and I have been together for 6 years, married for 4 years in October and the one thing I want to do for him is give him a child and its the one thing I just dont seem to be able to do....... So you are certainly not alone in your thoughts... and regardless of how old I am... I just want to throw a 2 year old tanti.... yell and scream and say its not fair...... you know... really act my age

jen..... we ve swapped movies with toys..... quite a collection

tutmae--CP is cervix position. I used to never be able to tell where it was because it all felt the same--but then I actually felt it at a time when I was O'ing, and can now tell the difference. When you're fertile your cervix is really high and hard to reach, so when you log signs like that along with your temps it gives FF extra data to accurately determine when you O--it's really cool! A coverline is the red crosshairs that come up on your chart showing that you O'ed--and it's very exciting when you get one!

Angel--Oh, we've got plenty of those, as well!

ok... I m going to bed now before you corrupt my any further.......

Jen- Is that the soft bit you feel "up there"? I guess I'll just have to try and see.... Is there a time of day you should check CP?

Angel B-- Save the toys for tomorrow!! Sweet dreams--I think I know what you'll be dreaming about!!!

tutmae--Yes, kinda squishy, huh? You'll notice when it's low, or when you're not fertile, you'll bump into it almost right away, and it will kinda feel like the tip of your nose. You'll really notice it when it's high, simply because it can be really hard to reach! It's really soft and squishy at that time. I promise the difference between the two is so significant, you'll just know--and you'll say, "Oh, this is what jen was talking about!" I've noticed the position varies on the time of day, so you should check it at the same time everyday. I usually check mine early, and usually only pre-O, because obviously it's Eww during AF, and after O it doesn't matter anyways because you aren't fertile at that time. I mean, it's interesting to check it at least once during this time, because at least then you get a feeling of the difference of where it is at different times during you cycle.

You know you're addicted to BB when:

1. You sign a 2-year contract and pay $60 more per month just to have wireless internet service for a 5 day camping trip!

2. Your significant other walks in on you checking the position of your cervix, and actually gets turned on from it!

3. You resort to becoming an adult film industry advocate in order to keep things alive during those fertile times!

4. You read, post, and then refresh to read again in case you missed a post while posting!

5. You dream of being the first to post in the new thread!

6. You feel like you are wasting urine when you don't pee on a stick!

7. You see abbreviations in everyday life and try to work out what they mean in the TTC world (eg. DVD must stand for something like "Doing the vjay vjay dance"...)

8. When you get excited about choosing a new ticker....oh the choices!!!!!

9. You actually think in emoticons and abbreviations...and occasionally call your husband DH....and he says, "what the hell did you call me????".

10. And the biggest one of all....DH actually asks if it was a light or dark "BFP" (not positive test) and whether or not you used "FMU" to test!!!! (all in abbreviations...)

11. When getting a coverline makes you so happy, you feel as though you won the lottery!

12. When you look forward to going to bed just so you can wake up in the morning and add a new temp!

13. You say you are taking a break from bb and then spend 24 hours trying to do anything but log on, including cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, all the while saying to yourself don't do it don't do it don't do it before finally breaking down and getting your bb fix...

14. You drag yourself out of bed at 6 am every morning even though you're still tired, just to have "quiet alone time" on BB while the kids are still sleeping!

15. You get the butterflies while logging on to read posts!

16. You keep your computer on all day long so you know as soon as someone has made a post!

17. You know you are addicted to BB when you go to put the date on something and you end up writing 9 DPO!

18. You're whole day is ruined just because you can't log onto BB, and you feel like you're going to go insane without it!

19. You climb a slide and drive up the tallest hills at your camp spot trying to find a signal so your laptop will work!

20. You bring your laptop to the drive-in with you so you can check on posts in between shows!

21. You check your chart at least every half hour, because what if somehow it changed?

22. You wake up at 2:30 in the morning to use the toilet, and contemplate logging on to see if there's any good news that can't wait until morning!

23. You wake up at 3 a.m. and have to pee so bad, but you know you'll wake up at 6, so you hold it for three more hours so that you don't ruin your temp!

24. You toss and turn every morning waiting for it to be time to take your temp!

25. When DH comments that he's your family, not the girls on BB! (What does he know, anyway? lol...)

26. You sign on from your mobile phone to let off some steam!

27. You post 3 times in a row, and twice was just because you ran out of smilies!!!

28. When you're reading and typing posts in your dreams!

29. When sitting on the couch watching TV, you position yourself so that you can see the computer screen so you know as soon as a message pops up! Not only that, but you end up watching the computer screen more than the TV!

30. You run to check posts during an ad break of a show you're watching, then an hour later you realize you missed the end of your show!

31. When new smilies make you smilie!!

32. When you stop a movie during the sex scene because it reminds you to check BB!

33. When you burn your dinner because you're too busy checking your posts! D'oh!

Hi ladies

Well its not happening for me this month AF has arrived 2 days early

Hope someone gets a bfp soon.

August 07

November 07 (11 wks)

chappas... appears the same thing has happened to me...

Aww, sorry chappas Good luck for next cycle... Big

Here's some more for you, too, smilanatu!!

At least she had the decency to show up early--If she's to show at all, the sooner the better--then you can move on that much quicker to a fresh, new cycle!

hi girls

big hello and hugs to all

i've had the same problem as mollycat- BB banned me! has been pretty tough but all good now, i'm back...

am trying to slowly catch up but you girls have been so so talkative, so i'll just start fresh from now

don't have time for heaps of persies so just a quick couple

WTH- big big and GL for the ultrasound today

Issy- where are you hun, you disapeared again...how's your TWW?

smilanatu- so sorry about AF hun, and sorry to hear your EDD is approaching. I know the feeling, mine is a few weeks away. we will all be here to help you through it.

be back later....

Hi All,

Just quickly checking in before I start my busy day. I got a coverline thins morning. I am not convinced though it is right. On Sat morning I had a huge temp increase to 36.2 and plotted that in my chart. When discussing with DH last night he reminded me that Friday night I did not go to bed until 2-3am and was highly emotional so I thought I should disregard this temp??? What do you guys think?? Looking at my chart the signs only sort of match the temps

I s'pose the up side is there was plenty of over those few days

Will check in with you all later

smilanatu and chappas , so sorry AF reared her butt ugly head again... the wicked witch dont do no good and spoils life!!

AFM - im pretty sure this is AF for me but yestie when my bleedin slowed after lunch a solid bit of material appeared when i wiped..... dono wat it is... il ask the OB when i call him today. mayb he knows.... its weird... bleeding almost stopped but then got a lil heavier last nite and just seems to hang around this mornin. i need answers and the only one who can giv em is the OB... he did say i mite ovulate AND get AF almost straight after the D&C and mentioned AF mite b lite, irregular bleeding and prob wouldnt last that long so id prob face AF later in the mth too... mayb thats it!

smilanatu, teen and chappas: guys! I'm so sorry af reared her ugly head. As Jen said, it's the start of a lovely fresh cycle!! Bubba will be just around the corner!

Jen and Joey: Charting has begun!!!! YAY! DH even woke me up this morning and said "Baby, don't you need to take your temperature soon?". Heehee. BFP here we come!

Hi ladies,

Well, I have been ofline for over a week now, and it was killing me!!!! You girls have gone through so many posts and even tipped over into a new thread while I was away, boy you guys are chatty!
    Well, im not going to even attempt to catch up...again, cause so much has been going on but Im officially back online tomorrow and I vowel to never get that far behind again

WTH - I am so much for you hun, I really hope the scan goes well for you today, you are in my thought and prayers.

Big hello to pbstar - seems like we were both MIA together, well we are back!!!!! How are you going hun? Any signs????

Ok well, im on cd24 or 25 I think, I need to check my ticker. I have had sore bb's for weeks now and they are getting worse I think. Other than that I have been napping again, like I always seem to do when im UTD, but my life has also been INCREDIBLY busy for the last 2 weeks so im not surprised at all. There are no other symptoms to report im afraid, im just waiting out the 2ww, and have been doing so alone lately, but I have you girlies back now, im going to bug you from now on.

Right, I need to do some reading....

for all, Issy

tutmae--:woot: Nice red dot on your chart! Had to at the title of your chart! How sweet of DH to remind you (as if you could forget, right?)

pbstar-- Glad to see you're back! Look forward to catching up with you!

Easha--Your chart definitely looks like you got plenty of in at just the right times. You had lots of watery CM and BD on the days before your +OPK, plus on the days of your +OPK--it's looks great!! for you!!

teen--Sorry to hear about AF... it's just a quick visit!

Hi, issy, we were posting at the same time! Welcome back--seems like it's been forever! Hope your ends with a BFP!! Sending lots of and big Glad you're back!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast