Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Loss or Miscarriage ~ June 08 #3

Default Trying to Conceive after Loss or Miscarriage ~ June 08 #3

Welcome to TTC after Loss or Miscarriage for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Their email addresses can be found here.

You may also like to consider taking a look at the comprehensive and informative BellyBelly Conception Articles which may help you in your journey.

You will find the previous thread here.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I always wanted to be first!!!! maybe its a good omen for this month

jen: dont give up hope yet missy, your chart looks like a perfect example of a pg chart ( ni compared it to the pg chart gallery!)
    i know what you mean about just waking up and wanting the day and night to be over to temp again the next morning! almost sounds like the beginning of a "you know your obsessed with TTC when..." list!!!!! im sure we could all add lots to that!!!!

molly: hope you enjoy your picnic! that sounds lovely, some time out with just you and DH sounds just perfect!!!

have a good day girlies, to everyone!!!

i wanted to be first i have news, i got BFP today , fingers crossed is early days

oooh betty! congrats babe, thats wonderful!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! fingers crossed for a sticky one!!!

Talking

YAY betty hope this one sticks !!!

I got some bd'ing in this morning and I just felt some cramping I'm hoping it was the egg implanting itself !!! Or it could just be all in my head ...

Yay for all the bfp's hope I join you ladies soon ...

Betty - About time something good happened to you - must be the explaination for feeling so yuck - hopefully you have many more "yuck" days. (in the nicest possible way)

OK - new thread - lets see how many BFP's we can get to fill it up
    No. 1 Betty
    No. 2 ?

OMG!!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!! Betty - congrats hun - oh I pray I pray I pray that this is a little sticker for you!!!! WELL DONE!!!

betty--WOO HOO--ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? Congratulations!! OMG, I just read your post from the last thread, then I switch to this one and it's a BFP for you!!! I'm so, so happy for you--well done! Here's a few thousand tons of ALL for you!

tina--You're so sweet, thanks so much for the encouragement! I can't tell you how many hours I've been going through the chart gallery for the last 2 days comparing my charts with others! lol... and I think it's already on the addicted list! Going to try to bring it over to the new thread in a few since I added a few more to it. Oooh, is that an O dip I see on your chart? Get busy, girl!! It's gotta be a good omen since you were the first to post in the new thread! Have some tuck it in your pocket and keep it for yourself!

mollycat--Thanks so much for being so encouraging! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, I can tell you're in a much better place today! Did some research on hcg levels this morning and read that it can take up to 14 days after O for the hormone to become present, and that's tomorrow for me. I think it also said that it can show up 7 days after conception, and I had a possible implantation dip (according to FF) on 7DPO, and tomorrow I'm 14DPO. Soooo, now I just wait and see what my temp does tomorrow! Ugh, I just don't want to put too much hope on this, just in case! If I'm not, I'll be fine, it will just mean more practice temping--plus I'll get to finish up the Preseed that I bought--but I'd much rather it never get used!

Hope you enjoy your picnic, sounds like you'll be catching an egg and some fish this weekend! I hope it's a peaceful, stress-free day for you on Sat. My thoughts will be with you!

You know you're addicted to BB when:

1. You sign a 2-year contract and pay $60 more per month just to have wireless internet service for a 5 day camping trip! lol...

2. Your significant other walks in on you checking the position of your cervix, and actually gets turned on from it!

3. You resort to becoming an adult film industry advocate!

4. You read, post, and then refresh to read again in case you missed a post while posting!

5. You dream of being the first to post in the new thread!

6. You feel like you are wasting urine when you don't pee on a stick!

7. You see abbreviations in everyday life and try to work out what they mean in the TTC world (eg. DVD must stand for something like "Doing the vjay vjay dance"...)

8. When you get excited about choosing a new ticker....oh the choices!!!!!

9. You actually think in emoticons and abbreviations...and occasionally call your husband DH....and he says, "what the hell did you call me????".

10. And the biggest one of all....DH actually asks if it was a light or dark "BFP" (not positive test) and whether or not you used "FMU" to test!!!! (all in abbreviations...)

11. When getting a coverline makes you so happy, you feel as though you won the lottery!

12. When you look forward to going to bed just so you can wake up in the morning and add a new temp!

13. You say you are taking a break from bb and then spend 24 hours trying to do anything but log on, including cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, all the while saying to yourself don't do it don't do it don't do it before finally breaking down and getting your bb fix...

14. You drag yourself out of bed at 6 am every morning even though you're still tired, just to have "quiet alone time" on BB while the kids are still sleeping!

15. You get the butterflies while logging on to read posts!

16. You keep your computer on all day long so you know as soon as someone has made a post!

17. You know you are addicted to BB when you go to put the date on something and you end up writing 9 DPO!

18. You're whole day is ruined just because you can't log onto BB, and you feel like you're going to go insane without your BB fix!

19. You climb a slide and drive up the tallest hills at your camp spot trying to find a signal so your laptop will work!

20. You bring your laptop to the drive-in with you so you can check on posts in between shows!

21. You check your chart at least every half hour, because what if it changed somehow?

Looking great so far! Let me know if you think of any and I'll add them to the list! Still hoping this is ok with the mods!
    Last edited by jen805; June 25th, 2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: added to addicted list

betty--Just went back and re-read your post from the other thread, and you were just asking who was next to test! Apparently it was you, you sneaky little thing! I'm in shock, and still so very happy for you! Congratulations again a thousand times!

Hi all. I just wanted to send a big congrats to BettyBoop!!! I will pray so hard for you that this is a sticky bub. You have been through so much to get this far, that I just know that things are on the way up for you!

bettyboop - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sending you lots and lots of Wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy!

Hi to all of you other wonderful ladies - showering this thread, and you all, with lots and lots of

Bettyboop - CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you sweetness! Your going to have a wonderful 9 months and then a beauuuuuuutiful little bubba!!!

Jen - I think you are UTD personally. If you weren't I would have thought your temp would have started dropping this morning. So I am going to assume your silly test is not sensitive enough and I'm going to assume you are preggers until something proves me wrong hehehe

Gotta run to work now!!! Back later. Hugs to alllll

Betty- congratulations! It's such wonderful news and I agree with Jen, you're sneaky!

Jen - got my fingers crossed for you, girl. Sending all my babydust and stickyvibes your way. (And some along to Betty too of course )

AFM - well, it looks like AF might be showing. I had the tiniest cramp and bit of pink spotting last night, and then when I got out of bed this moring the cramping was a bit stronger and there was red streaked CM when I wiped. The thing is, this is CD 26, and I think I'm only 12 DPO. Wouldn't that make a fairly short luteal phase? I think I'm going to invest in a BBT and start temping, so make sure I ovulate, and when. I know this was only the second cycle trying..but I'm feeling quite down about it, like I'll never get pregnant again. Silly, I know, after only two months. Well, if this is AF, I guess I'll get some lovely choc biccies and wine, or go out for a gin and tonic, and get some good exercise in before I O again and am too scared to do anything in case I disrupt implantation.

Oh dear :blush:

Lisa xx

Whoa so much is happening hee and evryone seem sto be at a different stage of things...definately don't feel alone here.

I am up and down. It has been about a week on lucrin and got my period today, blood test tomorrow and then on to the FSH. I'm scared as our situation is a little complex and even if we do get eggs they might be genetically defected and the only way for us will be a donor...at this stage not something we are considering seriously. I guess time will tell and depending on what they find this might be our last attempt. Not sure how I will cope when that finally hits. I feel so sorry for DH ....

Anyway just a quick question there are a lot of accronyms around what does BFS mean?

good wibes to evryone

Quote Originally Posted by bettyboop View Post
    i wanted to be first i have news, i got BFP today , fingers crossed is early days

CONGRATULATIONS

Betty... I am beyond excited for you.... sometimes it has felt like it was just you and I left...... so I am thrilled... thrilled... thrilled for you... goodess.. close to tears hear.. I'm that happy for you. All prays and love and hope going your way for a event free 9 months.

THRILLED.... THRILLED... THRILLED

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY YYYYYY!

hooray for you, BettyBoop. I am so excited for you. You so deserve this.

Jen - I tested on Monday with a supposedly highly sensitive test picking up 10 hcg. The line was barely there. My BT revealed I was 110 later that morning!!! It ain't over yet, Sunshine. Your chart is still telling a different story. When is your AF due??? Sending you lots of BABYDUST

i am still in shock myself , i was trying so hard not to test, wow i have no self control.hope jen will join me soon, thanks for all the baby dust and sticky wishes

jen - the BFN doesn't have me convinced. Your chart looks great - am sure your BFP is just around the corner..... it's knocking at the door even!!!! Good luck!!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast