Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss #3 May '08

Jodsan - Hi. Did I have PMS symptoms? I was absolutely feral (Poor DH). I am also having night sweats, on occasion. Went from 36.7 Day 1 temp to 37.2 - Day 2 temp. I know that can be linked to peri-menopause (please not that ) or an infection. Have moved my FS appointment to Monday. Hoping he will listen to me.

Jen - good to be back. Loving reading all the banter on this Lunar stuff.

Acria - I still think it is sounding promising

AJC - Hope you get some good sleeps until your scan - your growing bubba needs it's mummy to rest so s/he can be big strong (and beautiful)

Would love to know if anyone else found their second period to still be a little strange and to be quite painful? Mine has been on time, but very light.

Jodsan - Hi. Did I have PMS symptoms? I was absolutely feral (Poor DH). I am also having night sweats, on occasion. Went from 36.7 Day 1 temp to 37.2 - Day 2 temp. I know that can be linked to peri-menopause (please not that ) or an infection. Have moved my FS appointment to Monday. Hoping he will listen to me.

Jen - good to be back. Loving reading all the banter on this Lunar stuff.

Acria - I still think it is sounding promising

AJC - Hope you get some good sleeps until your scan - your growing bubba needs it's mummy to rest so s/he can be big strong (and beautiful)

Would love to know if anyone else found their second period to still be a little strange and to be quite painful? My first 2 cycles have been on time, but quite light.

Where there's hope - Well it sounds as though you are having similar problems to me - estrogen dominance. It causes PMS, more painful periods, breast swelling, mood swings, night sweats, etc, etc (I think we are all perimenopausal in our 30's). The biggest thing prescribed by my doctor and my naturopath is regular aerobic exercise and a diet that is easier on the liver. I have been jogging for 30 mins 5 x per week and doing a liver detox (drinking lemon water; drinking vegi juice twice daily; cutting back on meat sources of protein instead having eggs and beans more; and trying to eat more vegis). Doing both of these things should assist the liver to rid the body of the excess estrogen. I also had a colonic on the weekend to help speed up the detox process. I am feeling soooo much better. However, one of the biggest causes of excess estrogen is coffee - due to its stimulating effect on the glands. I'm not going to be able to cut this out until after exams. That's my take on it anyway. Hopefully your FS has some answers but if he doesn't, it wouldn't hurt to see a naturopath.

Time for a new thread everyone.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910