Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss #3 May '08

Hey plc--Went back and added my name to the TWW list! Thanks for thinking of me!

mollycat--Good luck with your appt. on Thursday! :woot: your house is almost done!!!

pbstar--I added you to the TWW! Sounds like you've been keeping DH busy Catch that egg little , catch that egg!

Morning ladies

Just wanted to catch up and spread some

jen - WOW - that list. You have excelled yourself this time. Only 1 thing will make it better and that is when everyone has BFP next to their names, & then their babies names next to that. I read that it is safe to take up to 200mg of b6 per day. I was worried that I started on too high a dosage. I guess if you start lower then you could always increase it if you don't see any improvement. I've actually cut right back now because I've read that it can cause defects on the forming bubba (arm & leg).

Bettyboop - GL for your appointment today, i hope you get excellent results.

tinak - I always say 'never say never' too. This month you'll probably be more relaxed because you don't think it will happen. That is when it probably will happen!

Acria - don't blame you wanting to hold off testing. It's sooo tempting isn't it! I held off so long last month that when I finally did test my heart was pounding I was so nervous.

Abbeyb, issy & jenushka. happy bding and I hope you all catch the eggies this month. jenushka - love the POAS website!

mollycat - GL for your appointment on Thurs.

pbstar - Good luck! Hope the tww flies by.

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone. Have a great day.

Jen, light cramping for a couple of days sounds like O to me. Some months I cant tell what side it is from either. One thing I am wondering about now if whether you are ovulating again. Do you know much about lunar fertility? I didn't really know anything about it until a few months ago when I O'd a week early. I had sharp pains in my right side for a couple of hours and I remember thinking it felt like O pains but thought it couldn't be. Then I didn't get any pains whatsoever when I was due to O (and I always O on day 14 evey single month), so I thought I'd look into it further. I went online to find out about it and came across the Jonas theory - and worked out that my lunar time was to the hour of when I felt the O pains. So I'm a bit of believer now. If you google Jonas theory or lunar calendar - you will come across a website that does your calculation for free based on your date and time of birth - dont pay for it. Worth a look.

Big hello to everyone else - I'll have some more time in the morning.

love the list , great to see where everyone is at. had scan thought i was day 14 but scan showed i will not 0 for another week atleast day 21 which is strange for me. dont know what my body is doing , lining is 4mm , that is good for me. fingers crossed for the TWW.

Hey Jodsan--You mentioned the Jonas method in the Gender swaying thread about a month and a half ago, and it peaked my curiosity. I checked it out and had sent you a post with some questions, but that was when you were on a break for a month. So I checked it out again this morning... the conception calendar came up May 17, 12:34 am, G?, risk 2. Now we did BD on the 17th, which was supposed to be the day that I O'ed--but it wasn't at 12:34 am! Does that mean that's the only day and time this month that I could get pg? Then I checked the lunarium, and if I'm correct it goes by your moon sign, right? I'm a Pisces, but guess my moon sign is Leo, so then another calendar comes up and the only day that has Leo on in is May 10 @ 06:11. The numbers under those for the same date are 19:38 7 d. Not sure what that means!? Didn't BD on the 10th, but we did on the 9th, and also the 11th-17th. So now I'm a little confused as to what this means! Especially when I think I had O pains last night--seemed like CM became a little watery and thought I noticed a few pulls or twinges on my left--they were quick twinges, though, they didn't stick around. I rather liked the Jonas calendar, where at least it showed the date being on the day I was supposed to O (and a possible girl!)! After inputting the watery CM on FF, it of course, changed yesterday into a fertile day (CD27) but AF still supposedly due on 31st. I don't know... guess I just wait it out and see (and hope and pray!) One other question, (sorry I know I've got a lot ) If either one of those days were supposed to be days that I conceived, I should definitely be feeling some sort of symptoms by now, right? Just wondering if the feelings I felt last night could've been due to being pg instead of O? I tend to always have a more watery type of CM when pg... ok, I feel like I'm rambling, so I'll just wait to hear back from you to see what you think! The only bad thing about you being in Australia is that you're asleep right now, and I have to wait at least 8 hours to hear back from you!!!
    Thanks, Jodsan, I really appreciate any info or theory you can give me! We should call you Dr. Jodsan!
    Last edited by jen805; May 28th, 2008 at 12:07 AM. Reason: forgot something

I had a WONDERFUL holiday weekend!!!

plc...sweetie and I are in a much better place...I think we were/are both stressed and had forgotten to support each other...thank you for thinking of us!

AJC...my best friend loves frogs...frog = fully rely on God...so in my opinion...it was a dream full of positivity!

Toccarra...so sorry for your loss...WELCOME!!! The ladies here are awesome!

canary...*wavin* hey gurlie!!!

Acria...wow...I don't know how you're keeping from testing! The signs look good for you!

jen...I am thinking with your cycle all over the place you and hubby might just need to bd every day! LOL!
    As for your list...WHOA...I should O on Friday...

Anyone I missed have a wonderful day!!!

Come on ladies we need

Default curious!

good morning all!

jodsan and jen805, i was curious, so i looked up the lunar calendar that you guys were discussing. so i put all my dates in, and it said that im supposed to O on 14/5. That was the date that AF came, so im not sure if i did something wrong, or if we should be taking these things with a grain of salt! anyway, thats my 2cents in the argument!!!

DH and i had to set the alarm at 5:30 this morning to get one more BD in before we go to work, as i will be off to Syd tonight. Im so hoping that we have caught it, but OPK are still -ve and i dont feel any symptoms yet....but ive got 2 days right? is that how long the little guys will live in there waiting for Mrs Egg to come out? hoping its longer!

Ok girls, off to work, sorry no personals this morning...take care all

Hey tina-- True, true... but it also says "research shows that if such a moment falls on the days of menstruation the probability of conception will be very high". Who really knows anyways, right? I still think what's meant to be is meant to be. It was interesting, nonetheless, and used up some time that I had. It's always interesting to see and hear different theories on things--even the Chinese calendars and stuff, though I've heard it's wrong quite a bit! Grain of salt...

you'll catch that egg! I think I read the can live up to 3-5 days depending on the environment they're in. Good luck, and have fun in Sydney--or is it a business trip? Either way, enjoy!

Hey smilanatu-- Hey girl! Glad you had an awesome holiday weekend! Mine was boring, but I'll take boring over work and school any day! Good luck with O, go catch that egg!

Morning ladies.

smilinatu - thanks for the reassurance. Must admit, have been doing alot of lately and it seems to make me feel more calm & relaxed.

bettyboop - glad your appointment went well. Rest up and relax over the next week and I'm sure you'll catch the eggie.

I don't know much about lunar fertility but it but if large part of our bodies is made up of water (and well the moon controls the tides doesn't it) then surely it makes sense that our moods and bodies must be influenced by the moon in some way.

Hugs and babydust for everyone!!!

Hi lovely ladies.

Sorry I haven't written for a while - have been away, but did quickly check in to see how everyone is doing.

I am on CD2 after having 2 AF's after my 2nd D&C. It is not quite as heavy as I would like. But it is the most painful one I have had in my life. Bit worried. Also, on CD 26, 3 days before AF arrived, I had intense pain for around ten minutes around my right ovary. Seeing my FS next week, but any clues, guys? I feel like such a hypochondriac when I get on this site...

Jen - your list is excellent. So many BFP's. Gives the rest of us hope!

Take care

Hey girls, just a quick one as I'm on the work computer and fairly sure I'm not meant to be on bellybelly tested yesterday lunchtime though, and got a . I'm not discouraged though, as really I knew it was too early, so I'll test again Sunday or Monday. Symptoms all still present. babydust and sticky vibes to everyone!

Lisa xx

Jen - As long as you BD within 24 hours either side of your lunar fertility time, then you are in with a chance. It sounds like your cycle O time is in synch with your lunar fertility time, sounds like they were both on the same day (if so, your chances of conception should be greatly improved)? It is possible you did O twice, would be the reason the pains were everywhere? I definately had watery CM when pg, but still not sure why your cervix would be open. Sorry, yucky question, is the CM slightly brown (apparently very common in early pg).
    btw - I love your list - it makes it so much easier to stay away for a couple of days but still keep up!

Tina - Your lunar time only provides a possibility of Ovulating twice in one month, it does not always happen. Usually stress or lots of BDing can trigger spontaneous Ovulation at the time of your lunar return. The reason your lunar time came with AF is because your cycle is not in synch with your lunar cycle. The reason that the average monthly cycle for women is 29 days is because it goes in lunar months. Our bodies are something like 90% water, and just as the ocean tides are dictated by the moon, so are the cycles of our bodies. Of course there are many, many factors in the modern world that can throw us out of whack (such as hormonal imbalances, etc). I highly recommend working out your lunar time for the next few months, when it moves to a time outside of AF, BD lots starting from 24 hours before the time given and there is a chance you may spontaneously ovulate. Spontaneous ovulation at lunar time is not a given, but it does give you an extra chance for conception in any given month. If you can get your cycle in synch with your natural lunar cycle - you should have an even higher chance of conception. Apparently, the best way to do this is spend some time in the moonlight every night. Easier said than done, I have been going out every night for a couple of weeks to get some moonlight in order to get my cycles back in sync but haven't seen the moon because there's too many damn clouds. Unfortunately, my lunar return is two days after O this month, so I'm just going to make sure we BD on both days. Incidently, I am positive Aiden was conceived on my lunar return - I always O on day 14, according to measurements, etc, he was conceived about a week earlier (and he came a week early which is fairly uncommon for a first pg). The sonographer tried to tell me I had a 21 day cycle. Anyway, I looked into this a couple of months ago and typed in the dates for September 2005 and my lunar date was a week b4 O should have been. So I am a believer however, I have been watching my cycles closely over the past 7 months, and even with all the BDing for TTC, I have only O'd once on my lunar return. That month, my spot on 29 day cycle was only 23 days because of Oing early. That's why I say there is only a chance you can O at your lunar time (1 in 7 chance for me anyway). But I believe anyone TTC should work out their lunar times for the next few months and give it a go, an extra chance of conception is not a bad thing!

And Tina, is your CM EW yet? Sperm can live up to 5 days in EWCM. If it is somewhere bw creamy and EW, you'll probably still be ok. If it is sticky still, the sperm might not live as long. Fingers crossed the swimmers have a long, long, life.

Sorry, I've ranted a bit, I will have to pop on later for more personals.

jodsan, wow! you are amazing! thanks so much for that explanation! thats really interesting, ill have to keep an eye on it for a while...
    As for going out in the moonlight, ill give it a go!
    Re CM, still quite dry in that department, so mabe O will be alot later this month, in time for me to be back frm my weekend away...
    jen805: thanks also for that advice, its good to keep an open mind right! Going to Syd to see the folks before they head off to Egypt for 2 months! (lucky them1!!!)

HELLO LADIES! KEEP UP THE CHANTING!

Sorry I havent been on since last week. I usually get on during work (break ) & on weekends I hardly use the computer. As I havent been on til today it means I havent been working! I've just started a temp job today which is great! Its going to go until end of june or even early july - so you'll be seeing me at least til then! & then after that it'll be less often whenever I have access to the comp.

Hi Tocarra! Sorry you have to be here. But hope your stay is short!

Update on AF: gone on satday so im very happy! waiting for ov. but have been bd since monday & every 2 days, so 2nd go tonight to build up the spermies in there to catch the egg! got some creamy cm. negative OPK test though.

Anyways, gotta go back to work!

GOODLUCK TO ALL!

Dr. Jodsan--You certainly never cease to amaze me with your knowledge! That's why I came to you! No slightly brown CM, but creamy white, and more watery last night than tonight. Doesn't seem like my cervix is as open as before. You're really amazing, thanks again! Guess I'll just see how it goes!

AJC--6 more sleeps! :woot: So excited for you!

Acria--Sorry to hear about your BFN--probably just too early, like you said. Good luck next try--when, on Sunday?

WTH--Hi, glad to see you're back! Sorry I can't help with your question on ovary pain--hope it gets better and you get your questions answered!

Well I have a lot to catch up on by the looks of it!! Good news from me, I think I might have O'd!! Tomorrows temp will tell!! Now for personals.

KrystieLove- That's sad about ur best friend leaving. I remember when my best friend went to live in the UK, lots of tears!! How are you going with ur cycle?? Hope the hcg is gone or almost gone now!! Ok, read further and you're ovulating!! Yay!! Me too!! I think I am 2dpo today, but I will know from tomorrows temp for sure if it is. Did we O on the same day, if so, that is crazy, going through m/c at the same time and then Oing the same day!! rofl.
    mollycat- ooh...well it sounds like things are going well with ur house! How exciting.
    Toccara- Welcome, this is a lovely bunch of ppl I'm discovering so you will fit in well! So sorry about your loss
    AJC- Glad to hear no more spotting, good luck for the scan!!
    Canary- lol at making notes, I just open a new window to type my reply and keep flicking back to write after every post coz my memory is no good at all!
    jenushka- ooh, happy birthday I think I missed it! So glad u had a great day.
    Acria- those symptoms sound promising!!
    jen- not long until testing now Oh and for your list I think I am 2dpo but I will know tomorrow if I definately am!
    Jodsan- a juice fast! omg, I don't think I would survive, good on you! Good luck for the studying and exams!
    bettyboop- oh damn about not oing yet but at least now you know when it will be and can get some action at the right time!
    Abbey- good luck catching that egg!!
    pbstar- Hope you caught the egg!!
    smilinatu- glad you had a great time away!

omg, sorry if I missed ppl there was so much to catch up on!! rofl.
    Well gotta go look at another couple of houses now!

Hi Ladies

Just a little update. I've had two more little brown mucous patches appear - one yesterday afternoon and one late this morn. I'm not as panic-ish this time and although I know it's not a 'good' sign it may not be a bad one either. Am sure ultrasound next week will give me an answer either way. Yesterdays wasn't as much as the one last week and todays was even less again. everything is going to be ok. As much as I really love mingling with you all I would really like to be able to officially leave (even though I'll always come back to visit and spread babydust).

Back again,

Where there's hope - From my experience, it is probably a hormone imbalance causing a more painful AF. Did you have any PMS symptoms in the week leading up to AF? I am still trying to get my hormones in order, 6 cycles after my loss, and my loss was early with no D&C.

Acria - Sorry about BFN, I'm sure its just too early. Fingers crossed for Sunday/Monday.

Tina - How many days before O do you usually notice CM (mine starts usually 7 days b4 O)? Maybe you are going to O a little later.

Vanaithi - Good luck catching the eggy this month sweets, sounds like its not far away!

Hey, I have a quick question for the girls using progesterone cream in your luteal phase. Did you start using it because you had a short luteal phase or because you had a 21 day progesterone test that was low? My naturopath wants me to get a 21 day progesterone test done, but my luteal phase is always a healthy 15 days. I'd love to hear your story on why you started taking it and whether you think it could assist me (given I had one loss in Jan at 6wks, then a faint positive in April that went away)?

AJC - I just saw your post. It sounds to me like it is ok bc this has been very light on and off for a week now and it has never progressed to (red) bleeding. This is the stage where you mucous plug would be forming, some women get some brown or green CM around this time. I know it must be near impossible, but do try to relax, it really does sound ok to me. Gawd, just bring on that ultrasound hey so you can relax a little! Thinking of you.

Awwh, gotta get back to study.
    Last edited by Jodsan; May 28th, 2008 at 02:48 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast