Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss #3 May '08

lauri005 Guest

Hi Jen
    We seem to be on the same cycle. I looked at the timeline on the bottom of your responses and we will be testing the same day. (I am still figuring out this site and don't know how to put the timeline in) anyway, good luck to you, I hope that it is positive.
    Lauri

AJC: Hey sweetheart, hope all is ok, please keep us posted. We have our fingers crossed for you
    betty: wow! hospital for a week! yuk! hope yuor feeling better now and had a good chance to rest
    angelbabies: if your still around, your positivity is an inspiration to us all, thank you, and God Bless you
    jodsan: well, an new cycle means a new opportunity for a BFP! so heres crossing our fingers!
    where theres hope: a big for tomorrow
    jenushka: one for you too!
    jen: hope your well, when are you due to POAS?
    plc: hope your well too, glad to hear everything went well with the scan, you must be feeling terrific! By the way, thank you, i saw the acupuncturist today, and i like him, i hope he can do as well for me as he did for you! He said he wanted me to stop ttc for 3 months while he sorts out my cycles etc, but i told him, to be honest, im not going to stop trying...did he tell you the same?
    hi to everyone else, praying for more BFPs around here!

Quote Originally Posted by AJC View Post
    Hi Everyone

Sorry but this is going to be a 'me' post. I went to have a shower tonight and had a few brown stains on my knickers. I checked my CP and C doesn't feel as hard and the mucous was a little stained with brown. I'm trying to think positive but it isn't looking good. Had BT today so will speak to ob tomorrow. everything is going to be ok but I have a bad feeling about things atm.
    AJC... Yeah I know... I m meant to be going.... I just cant not answer you. I ve got this picture of you sitting there tonight going out of your mind. Sometimes our minds can be very nasty. We can put ourselves into a very stressful position based on what our mind keeps telling us. You can end up making yourself ill with all the thoughts you run through your head. Do the absolute best you can girl to chill a bit... Nice warm shower.... lay down on the bed and listen to some relaxing music..... meditate if its something you know how to do..... relax girlfriend.... get through tonight and ring your doctor for the results and talk to him/her tomorrow...... but for tonight..... do your best to chill.... remember this journey is ONE DAY AT A TIME.... we get through today.... then we get through tomorrow.............

Take Care

bettyboop...what are we going to do with you! Get better soon...glad to hear from you though!

AJC... try not to stress... I am everything will be fine for you gurlie!

jen...MORNING!!!

Jodsan...hey...missed you!

To the rest of the special ladies...be good and have a wonderful day/evening/night (depending where you are)

AFM...AF is about over...almost time to start the bd party again!

AJC--Oh, hun, you're in my prayers! Try not to stress--I'm sorry I know that's a really stupid thing to say, much easier said than done! You and your sticky bean are at the top of my list of prayers!

tina--Was the accupuncturist a man, or what? What was he thinking telling you to wait 3 months to TTC? Silly man... Good luck, I've heard lots of positives about accupuncture from the others who've been to one, praying it works for you!

lauri--Yay, you found us! Welcome to the thread--I know you're going to love my girls here, they're all so great! About the timeline, if you go to the top of the screen on the left it says User profile. Click on that and you can make/edit a signature. Also up at the top you can find the tickers if you want to make a ticker. Make sure you read the signature rules--you can only have a certain amount of text on your sig, and it's different if you have a ticker. I didn't know this at first, so it's a good thing to know! Happy to hear we'll be cycle buddies!

jenushka-- for Saturday! Praying for a belated BFP for you!

bettyboop--OMG, a week in the hospital! I hope things are ok with you, and all is well. How's it going on the TTC front?

megsmum & issy-- Happy O'ing! :woot: bring it on!

Angel Babies--Oh, girl, you have me in Thanks again for the beautiful poems! You'll be missed terribly!

Jodsan--CD1 sounds like a nice, fresh start! Back on the rollercoaster... Good luck, hun!

Where there's hope-- Sorry to hear about your BFN, but at only CD9, was probably just too early! Wishing you, too, a belated BFP b-day gift!

smilanatu!!! As usual we were posting at the same time! It's becoming a habit! Hope you have a great day--we're half way through the week, and it's going to be a long weekend--AND no more AF for you, so :woot: we've got lots to look forward to!

AJC - I know its easier to say than do, but do try and relax hun. Think positive thoughts and know that we are all here for you and thinking of you.

Sorry for no other personals right now, my eyes feel like they have sand in them from being so tired, its pretty late here...for all you US and UK gals!

to all

Issy

AJC praying that everything will turn out ok for you - remember a lot of pg have a little bleeding and go on to have healthy babies, my 2nd one did. everything turns out all right.

Where's There Hope

Betty - glad your feeling better and out of hospital - it's always one thing after the other isn't it?

I had better get back into it, i've still got stuff everywhere and the kids are back in this morning, I didn't realise how much stuff we had, i've got shopping bags eveywhere with linen and other stuff in, every morning i've been putting them in my bedroom out of the way and back out in the loungeroom of a night time, today i have to make sure that i put everything away before the kids come in. The new room looks great, it's about 5 metres long and about 6 wide. Looks huge (or will until we fill it with furniture.)

for each and every one of you.

to WTH - wishing you a great day!!

AJC - honey - i am doing some serious for you. people do have spotting in early pg and from what i understand as long as it is not a bright colour it should be ok. hope the bt's come out ok sweet!!!

tina - that's so great u found the acupuncture appt ok. he did tell me to wait to but the advantage i had was that i had to wait after my lap anyway and that was around the time i was started seeing him. so i had a good 2 mths where i had to wait before i got the go ahead from my ob. a lot of the spleen and kidney work was fixed before i could try again which i think are the main concerns for TTC. now we are just slowly working on the liver without any herbs and i see him on a weekly basis for this - the liver is still important for this time too and he would have liked it to be ok too before i started to TTC but i told him i had already achieved so much and now that i could go for it, we were not going to hold back. Do what's right for you of course - obviously he just wants things to work perfectly for you but he can still help you if ur TTC just has to do it differently.

thx everyone for your wonderful wishes and congrats - I'm just so glad i got this far ok and the rest is up to the big guy upstairs. The previous m/c's ended around now even tho they were not picked up til later in the scans so just treating my chances of m/c like everyone else's and i feel like i can focus on how it was when i was pg with DS.

hello to everyone else - i will try later for more personals - sorry for being slack!! it's not like i don't think of you all - i think personals are a good way of just wanting you to individually know it.

Girls you all have me in tears (started with angelbabies) - thank you so much for the support. No more spotting so far but still slight brown tinged CM. I know things still 'might' be ok but I think I know deep down in my heart that this little one is flying off to be with his/her brothers/sisters. Will update you all this evening, probably won't check at work because I'll end up in tears and I need to be strong.

Sorry for no personals.

Hi girls, just a quick one before I run out the door.

AJC - Is this the time when your next AF would've been due? Apparently its fairly common to get breakthrough spotting at this time. As PLC said, it is normally brown in color which is old blood that your body needs to clear. I will be thinking of you today, try to stay relaxed and think positive (I know, easier said than done). it's all ok.

Bettyboop - So sorry to hear you have been unwell, one thing after another hey. But you did just have an operation which is always trying on your immune system. Try to do as much as you can to build up your immune system, drink green tea, have loads and loads of garlic (I put one chopped clove in boiling water with a quarter slice of lemon, let it sit for 10 mins then drink it), take echinacea and loads of fruit and loads of water to flush everything through. Hope you feel better soon.

Where There's Hope -

Big hello to everyone else, I'll pop back in tonight.

AngelBabies - I have only just read your post, and I wanted to say thank you for all the comforting and humourous words you have offered. You will be greatly missed. As they say, you never know what is around the corner, but I certainly hope that you find happiness. It sounds like you have 2 very special boys and the bracelet they gave you sounds so beautiful. So good luck and take care.

AJC - I will say a prayer for you today. Please look after yourself and remain hopeful that all will be okay. I had some brown spotting early in this preg and I thought the worst, but it turned out to be nothing. My sister told me she has brown spotting with all her pregs (she has 4 children) and she always just thought it was the cervix closing and some old blood left over. So it may be nothing to worry about, and I have been told that brown blood is usually not a concern. So big hug and please let us know how your Ob visit goes. I am going to pray so hard for you today.

PLC - in case I haven't already a big congrats and I hope things go nice and smoothly for you. Try to enjoy the pregnancy, even though it is hard when we are all worriers! I have turned into a crazy lady!

Hi to everyone else - I find it so hard to keep up with this thread, but know I am thinking of you all and everyone time I see a new BFP (or in this case about 6!) I get a deep sense of happiness. Good luck to all those on the TWW, I hope it flies by and brings good news. To all those who AF has come to visit, may this be the last time for a while.

Have a great day.
    Last edited by Katiegirl; May 22nd, 2008 at 08:46 AM.

AJC - Keeping you in my thoughts. I know how worrying it is when you see something like that showing up, particularly when it's happened before. Hoping that everything turns out okay for you, look after yourself.

Angelbabies - you're just such a sweetheart THat's all I can say.

Where There's Hope - Happy Birthday! Hope it's fantastic!

Mollycat - so glad to know your extension got done, must be a huge relief to be finished, and how exciting to have a lovely new room!

Kirsty - your frat party spermies gave ma good giggle, right when I needed it, so thankyou And I was reminded of it even more when DH came home last night rather tipsy! Here's hoping his 'boys' could find their way easier than he could last night.

AFM - well I'm trying not to read too much into it..only 4DPO..but my nipples hurt. I know it's too early really (little voice in my head says 'unless you ovulated earlier than you thought..'), but maybe..my body remembers what to do from last time, lol. The things we try to tell ourselves... But yes, nipple tenderness and tiredness were my biggest symptoms last time..so I'm just going to content myself that my nipples are sore..for some reason, and hope it's the reason I want!

I also have a little odd spot on my leg that has been there for months and I've almost convinced myself it's cancer..so off to the skin clinic I go -_-. More than likely a confused follicle from being waxed.

Hoping everyone's having a good day.

Lisa xx

Default Drama Queen update

Well I feel like a drama queen atm anyway. Iam holding out ok so decided to log on.

Ok spoke to ob. hcg when BT was taken @ 4wk 3dy is 1024. I know it's not the actual level but the way it's doubling that matters. He's booked me in for a scan on 3 Jun, so hopefully spotting will stay away (none so far today) and we'll se a little hb.

Feel a little calmer but am now a mad woman checking my knickers every opportunity I can get. And I thought I was going to relax this time - tuh. Should have known better!

Hugs and babydust to all. you guys are my rock at the moment (besides DH).

plc & Kategirl - thanks for the little prayer. I said one myself this morn. for you both.

Jodsan - af would have been due around Sat - that's why I waited until then to POAS. So I guess she would still be around if she had come.

Acria - i'm sure the thing on your leg is nothing but good idea to get it checked out. Hope the tww flies and you get your BFP!!!

bbl for more pesonals......

AJC - got my fingers crossed for you girl. No more spotting is definitely good news. Maybe it was just AF cranky at not being able to come back to 8 months, and so was giving you a last bit of horror before she disappears

I just rang the skin clinic and I can't get an appointment with them until the end of June, and they only do full body skin checks, which are very good, but I had one done 8 months ago and was told I didn't need another one for a year, and it's really just this one spot I want checked. It's also $120. If I just wait until I fall pg and mention it when I go to the GP, it's about $20 I think I'll wait.... still worried though.

Lisa xx

hi girls

no time for personals, will be back later

Just wanted to let you know AJC that i am saying lots of and sending mountains of

i know it is hard but please try to relax and know we are all here for you

AJC--Glad to hear the spotting seems to have stopped, praying it stays that way! I agree with Acria, I think AF is just being ****y, and giving you one last scare. Will still continue to pray all goes well! Stay positive, hun, and have faith that this one's staying put!

ANGEL BABIES: YOUR POEMS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! BOUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE...

WHERE THERE'S HOPE:

AJC: GOOD LUCK & STAY POSITIVE! :goodluck2:

EVERYONE ELSE: HELLO &

AFM: AF BACK WITH A VENGEANCE. HEAVIER THAN BEFORE PG. CAN NOT WAIT TIL ITS OVER! CANT BELIEVE I O'D LATE... MISSED THE EGG DARNIT!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast