Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss April 2007

Well you will have a short cycle this time if you Oed at 10.. You must normally O late!!! Im sure it will change i think sometimes the littliest thing affects our temps so could be stree could be the change in the weather.. Oh well keep dtd and all the rest and see what happens...

maz hi, welcome back, sorry to hear about your losses, I hope you manage to get a bfp nice a quickly. And it definitely sounds like you are meant to add to your family.
    BekZ I have absolutely everything crossed for you that all is OK, and I hope that Tuesday comes around nice and quickly and/or that ALL your symptoms come back, try not to worry too much hun :hugs:
    satya ooooooh, I hope that your 'blob' turns out to be something great for you
    Leyla I agree with Janeo about FF may change your O date if you get other signs, like ECM and +ve OPK and cervix position, so maybe just get in some BD'ing now anyway.
    Lee my first AF after my D&C was extremely light, even to the point of me thinking it could just be spotting but the timing of it was 'right' so if I where you I would just assume that it was your normal AF.
    missbelinda77 sorry to hear about your mood swings and your not wanting to 'communicate' but I think we can all understand, bugger that you have to start being nice to DH though, you'd think they could just take it like a man and still be able to perform in the bedroom when needed.
    satya it's not over yet, praying that AF stays away from you, especially since she is being a real cow with me.
    jenjams hoping that AF stays away from you also.
    Bun wow what an exciting appointment, glad that he has decided to do something right away for you though, and hopefully if you can catch you eggie this cycle and the injections work, you won't need the clomid.
    Herbie when I was pg the last time, it was only my right bb that was sore to start with and it was only on the outside of the bb iykwim, so I hope you get your bfp in a couple of days.

All I have to say today is that AF has given me hell the last 2 days, I can not believe how much I am bleeding, am usually a Medium to Light person for 2-3 days (normally) and usually with very little (if any) pain. Last night I was in so much pain I was crying, we didn't have any panadol etc so dh gave me daytime cold and flu tablet that had paracetamol in it which did work (thankfully) but the pain I felt was so low down in my abdomen it was like the pain was also in my cervix iykwim. in the space of 3 hours today (and sorry if this is tmi) I literally flooded 2 pads and then had to use a tampon as I was up the coast at my brother and sil's place and the tampon started leaking after an hour. It has started to slow down tonight, but geez, I think the last time my AF was THAT heavy was after I gave birth to Jordan.

Heybacko Guest

Morning everyone

Okay, okay - so you Aussies thrashed us Kiwis at the World Cup this morning- but you DO know we were just saving ourselves to beat you in the final don't you????

BekZ - stupid to ask you to try and relax and enjoy your weekend, I know, but Tues will come quickly and will put your mind at rest, take care til then

Lee - hope I didn't confuse you - all my bloods came back normal for the whole pregnancy too- Group B Strep is bacteria (nothing to do with bloods) that can be passed to the baby after your waters have gone or during delivery, you may not even know you have it, it is a normal condition BUT it is a huge cause of breathing problems in newborns within minutes of delivery and cause lots of other problems too. Try and ask whether they have ruled out GBS with Luc.

Sharon - sorry to hear AF is giving you hell, it sounds like you have really been put through it this month - perhaps the old red witch knows this will be your last one for this year and decided to make it a biggy!!!

Satya - praying for your blob - if this is good news, we can call your pgy Blob all the time!!

Leyla - hoping everything is coming together, I am SO dire at temping, nothing looks normal so I can identify with you!

Jane - have I missed the picture of the ring yet?? Have been looking but lost the plot on how busy this thread is.

No news here - am STILL bleeding 18 days post D&C but GP says this is because my haem is still low - normally not bad enough to stain a pad, it's just there when I wipe THEN yesterday I stained the pad quite a bit and then today it has gone - Sharon, does this sound like your first AF after the D&C - am SO frustrated as for the first time in my life, I have no idea what or where my body is up to!! Grrr!!

Big hugs to all those I have missed, hoping for good news for you all very soon

Alex
    xxx

Morning Ladies,
    I have been low key in this thread for a while as it has been 8 mnths of TTC since losing my Angel. Well, I have some news...........BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!
    I tested this morning at 13dpo & to my absolute SHOCK 2 lines came up!. The test line is as dark if not darker than the control line (internet cheapies 10miu/ml). I am in a state of shock to be completely honest. Th first cycle of clomid appears to have done the trick so I am stoked to say the least. Now the fear will start to set in as I lost a baby last Aug at 12 weeks BUT I do have a H&H 2yo so.......
    Symptoms: NONE really - my boobs feel as soft & unsore as always. I got up once to wee through the night but that was days ago. Tiny flutters here & there but thought it was just cos I was a bit windy So please don't write off your chances just cos you don't have symptoms (PS: O'd cd 15, BD: cd12, 13, 14 & 16). I will go for a BT soon to ease my mind. It is early days for me yet but I know with the support of my BB friends everything will be ok.
    Please don't lose hope guys, it will happen for you. I will be praying for you all for a BFP really soon.Take care....

Heybacko Guest

OOoohh, lovely news!!!

- can we all have one please!!!

Well done you, here's hoping you will have to change your user name to Mummyto2!!

Alex
    xxx

Hi everyone.

Mummyto1Congrats on the . Sending you lots of

Leyla That's the thing with Oing. It can happen early and sometimes you will only realise it after the fact. I've read heaps of posts from women who's temps are so irregular that they give up on it. I think that temping just doesn't work well for some women. Unless you have a history of long term ttc it might be best to leave the temping alone for a while and just bd when you feel like it. Since starting to ttc my DF and I have been bd'ing pretty much at least every second day, and since the m/c almost every day (even when I don't think I'm fertile), just to cover all bases. I've noticed that a lot of people accidentally fall pregnant very early on in relationships and I think this is because they are bd'ing all the time, not just around fertile times like many of us who are ttc.... just something to think about.

Sharon I feel for you. Your AF sounds very nasty indeed. I woke with mine in the early hours of this morning and it was full on - the most blood I can remember getting at the beginning of a period for years and far heavier than my m/c was. I hope yours improves over today.

Heybacko That's a long time to bleed after a D&C. I had one years ago (was not pg at the time though) and only had bleeding for a few days. The worst thing for me was all the blue dye that was coming out for the first few hours - it was very freaky. I'd had some kind of test for infertility as well, and that's what the blue dye was for. I hope the bleeding stops for you very soon.

Well my AF did show up as expected today - in the early hours of this morning. It came on full force. I can't remember having an AF this strong in years & as I've probably already had more blood this morning than what I did in the 3 days of bleeding with the m/c. Obviously everything didn't come out when I m/c and that blob on the screen must have been a clot which is yet to rear it's ugly head. Not looking forward to that.

I put my jeans on this morning and I'm so bloated I burst in to tears. I just looked awful. My DF suggested I put a different pair on - ones that aren't so tight - and that seems to have done the trick. I'm feeling a lot better now.

I really feel like just staying in bed today but I've arranged to see a friend that I haven't seen face to face for months and I think I really need to do that today. It's time to tell her what I've been going through over the last month. I know she will be a huge support to me. We used to be the best of friends but both being in new relationships we have drifted apart but today is the day we have decided is our day for catching up on each other's lives. I know she's been going through a lot with her DP so it could be an emotional day but that said, I'm really looking forward to it.

WOOHOO Mummyto1 on your . I'm sending you all the that I can muster. I'm so happy for you. When you feel comfortable please come on over and join us in the pregnancy after m/c or loss.

I'm sending lots of baby vibes to all you other great ladies in here.

And congratulations to Mummyto1 from me, too! Sending you lots of Woohoo!!
    Fingers crossed for everyone in the TWW, waiting for O or waiting for AF to come or go! Thinking of you all.

Satya - enjoy your day with your friend. It will be good to have a girlie talk & get everything out. Hope you feel good afterwards. I know what you mean about the jeans too. I have all these cool jeans hanging in my wardrobe but can only wear one pair - have stacked on a few kgs over the last few months. Thinking about it I think it has stemmed from the stress of the m/c & TTC again - you know comfort eating & all that.
    Hope af eases up on you & does what it needs to do to prepare for a BFP this cycle. Same goes for all you gals!!
    Thanks Mako - will mosy over there once I am used to the idea. Still feeling very scared at the moment but I will be working on that......

*las* Guest

Morning all!

jenjams - any news yet?? Hoping AF has stayed away.

Bun - glad your appointment went well and you are ttc again!! The whole process of injections is a little overwhelming inititally, but once you get started, it won't seem so bad! Hoping everything goes to plan this cycle, good luck!

BekZ - Good luck for Tuesday! Keep thinking positive thoughts!

Herbie - sending you lots of sticky vibes!! Hang in there.

Satya - bugga AF It's just not fair, I'm so sorry. Hope you had a nice day out with your friend though.

Leyla - sorry about your results. I'm hopeless with FF and just don't get it.

Sharon - How are you feeling now?? AF has been crappy here too, I'm guessing because it's my first cycle after the m/c...but I've always had bad cycles due to the Endo. Hope it's eased up a bit for you by today.

Heybacko - Sorry you are still bleeding You must be feeling a bit drained by now?? LOL @ cricket!! I would expect nothing less of the Kiwi's ;-) Should be an interesting finals series!

mummyto1 - Congratulations!!!! So thrilled you've got such wonderful news! Wishing you a healthy few months ahead!

Phew...caught up on this thread! No news here, AF just finishing now, only 10 days now until FS appointment, this 6 weeks has dragged by. We are going to try naturally this cycle, DH has been taking some zinc, so will see how it goes, but we've never conceived naturally, so not holding much hope. I have lost 2kg's though, so happy with that!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! It's a bit dark and drizzly in Melbourne, so our plans for a bushwalk have gone out the door

Mummyto1 - your going to have the best christmas ever this year. That is the best news ive heard all week. Im wrapped for you.
    Sharon - I hope your alright today and that the bleeding has eased off. Have a hot chocie and crawl in to bed.
    Satya - IM so sorry that it wasnt your month. I wish I could give you a big hug.
    I did a HPT last night and got a BFN...still no AF but hey, I just cant think about it yet, I know I'll get to upset and look to deep into why I havent got AF yet
    OH its raining... YAY, winters coming. I might go do some garderning to keep my mind of things.
    Thanks all very much for the welcome again girls. Starting to breath again. YKWIM

Hi everyone,

I've been a bit quiet this week, haven't really had much to report. I'm in the TWW at the moment 4 DPO, so just have to wait until the end of next week. Although i am really quite nervous about what is going to happen this month - I really don't want a repeat of the last 2 months

I do have a question though, if anyone can help me, I normally have a 25 day cycle with a 10 day luteal phase. What is the earliest you would do a HPT if you were me? I have some of the 10miu ones coming. I'm going to post this q over in the HPT section as well.

Congratulations mummy to1 - that is great news. I hope everything goes really well for you.

*las* - good luck for this cycle

satya - what a bummer about AF I hope catching up with your friend makes you feel a bit better

Alex - I hope that bleeding stops for you really soon, it must be horrible to have it drag on. LOL at your comments on the cricket though

Sharon - that sounds terrible I hope things get better for you soon

Leyla - I so know what you mean about FF, it was done wierd things to me this cycle too. It said that I O'ed on day 16 and I'm convinced it was day 15. Oh well, what can you do? Goos luck for this cycle anyway.

And welcome to Lee and maz, I too am sorry that you have had to join us here. Hopefully we'll be getting out soon!

Hello and all the best to everyone I've missed
    Last edited by nicjay; April 21st, 2007 at 03:42 PM.

Hi everyone,

mummyto1, las & megsmum Yes I did have a great day out with my friend. We had a lovely lunch & did some retail therapy. I really enjoyed catching up with her & it was very easy to discuss the m/c with her. She had heard through another friend that we were trying and was really shocked to learn that we'd had a m/c. After spending time with her I've really reassessed my own life and although it's been tough getting through the last month I consider myself very lucky. I have a DF who loves me to death, a good job, a beautiful house that I will one day own, the cutest little dog in the world, an awesome step daughter & two great cars. I really don't need too much more in life than that.

Maz I'm thinking about buying some shares in a HPT company. The way we ladies who are TTC go through the damn things I'm sure I'd make a great profit.

After such a nasty start this morning my AF has almost disappeared. I've had only light bleeding for the last few hours..... all very strange I think.

Awesome news Mummyto1. Now all we need is everyone else to have BFP

Well I am still spotting so lightly today. Cramps keep coming and going. I have had slight nausea for the last couple days too. I have the gut feeling I am not pg but I tested 2 days ago in the arvo all the same which was a BFN. I hope AF arrives soon. FF tells me I am 14DPO so I was expecting it today but not yet. So hurry up so I can try next month.

Hope all are having a good weekend.

PMSL Satya. I went through 5 packets last time with the twins...shhh dont tell Jed
    Susannah - im not sorry to be here (ok a little maybe) but its great to be able to share with others who are going through the same and give each other cyber cuddles when we feel like $hit.

Ok girls so im officially out of here now.. I have decided with DF to get married THIS YEAR not next..

I was started to freak that i wouldnt fall pg in enough time to have bubba, lose weight and get my dress so to ease that stress we are looking at Nov/Dec this year.. Going to make some calls tomorrow and hopefully i can get the Venue i want and band and Photography.. Fingers crossed.... Then in Oct ill be back as we will be back on the TTC journey... But NONE of you will be here and hopefully no one else but as we all know there will be someone in here needing support and guidance through this horrible time.. And thank you to all of you for being here for me and to those that i hopefully helped that little bit along you journeys.. HUGS AND KISSES to all and wish you all the best!!!!!!

Good luck with it all Jane0.

AF arrived for me this morning..... Its a 2008 little tacker now.

Happy Sunday

mummyto1 - CONGRATULATIONS!! that is wonderful news! Sending you loads of sticky vibes.

Janeo - How exciting! You are going to be a busy girl!

Satya - Sounds like things with your friend went well. Sometimes its good to be reminded of how much we have, its so easy to take things for granted.

Sharon - So sorry that AF is so nasty, hope things get better soon.

Jenjams - Poo to AF! 2008 will be it for you for sure...

Las - well done on the weight loss, they say even a little can have a huge affect on your fertility. I hear that zinc works wonders too. My DH is taking zinc and also heaps of Vit C, some study proved that a min of 1000mg at day can improve sperm count by 140% (that was for smokers, which DH is not, but it can help non-smokers too).

Megsmum - I'm with you on the strange FF thing. I've decided to ignor it for now and just keep on dtd. My temp dropped again this morning, so I am thinking that I might be O'ing at my usual 17-19CD. I'm really not sure about when to do a HPT for a 10 day LP. I would guess it would have to be aroudn 9 or 10 as it takes a while for the hormone to build up. Most people don't get BFP's before 9 days as far as I know.

Alex - hope things sort themselves out soon. Does not sound like you are having a good time of it.

hi to everyone else, hope you are enjoying your weekends!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast