... 21011121314 ...

thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage/Loss April/May 2009

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

It could be Mittelschmerz! Being one sided and deep down it sounds very much like it. So, get off the puter and get jiggy with it!

I know how consuming TTC is - it's hard isn't it? Big hugs my love... :hug;

Oct 2008
    Tasmania

Jen - Just wanted to wish you luck for your apt on Monday (today for us but probably tomorrow for you?). So glad you got an earlier apt and don't forget to ask about those blocked tubes! Hope you get some answers

Mar 2009
    Inglewood, WA

Happy monday!!

Jen - Good luck today! I hope you get all the answers you need!!

Start of another week... I hope this weeks goes as quickly as last week!
    Im so so so tired and its only Monday!

xxoo

Apr 2009
    central coast

Hi ladies
    I hate packing it is a nightmare!!!!!!!!!! we still hav'nt found a house yet but still looking.
    I wanted to ask has anyone had a temperature drop on day 8 of cycle it was 36.6 the day before then dropped to 35.4 then went back to 36.4 i had ferning on my maybe baby on day 8 and none since i did'nt do the maybe baby before day 8 as i thought it was a bit early we day 6 day 8 and day 10 and we will every 2nd day until i get a temp increase but i usually get ferning for a few days it is only day 11 today so it should be just coming in to my fertile time i hope my body is'nt going haywire on me i will just have to pounce on my DH every chance i get.

Jen805- thanks i hope we do catch my this month and make the most of your night alone and enjoy it you don't know when the next one will be.

Sallyk61- i got slight crampy period like pain after ov when i fell pregnant with my daughter it turned out to be the side where the placenta attached i hope it is a good sign for you.

Sonny09- I know what you mean by being consumed by TTC it is constantly on my mind
    it's a constent waiting game and it sends you batty counting days checking temps taking vitamins trying to BD at the right times and as often as possible it's exhausting just typing it.

anyway back to packing talk to you all later

Last edited by ferrals5; May 4th, 2009 at 07:58 PM.

Feb 2009
    Griffith N.S.W

Yay Coco congrats looks like we sre 2WW buddies my poor DH we started last thursday I don't want to miss out on the chance of missing my O lol on Sat OPK+ Sun OPK+ and today a very dark OPK+ So I am guessing ovulation will be tomorrow (???)My poor DH will be worn out although this month he is being a great sport and not complaining yay yay and he is being patient with the pre seed also I feel like a lucky girl this month now I just hope and pray we catch that eggie there seems to be alot of us on 2WW it won't be too hard to keep track of each other.
    Jen good luck today and welcome back I missed you
    Mrzbaby I am sorry welcome back.
    Things seem alot nicer now I am so glad it's back to normal sorry for just lurking last week.
    Last edited by charm; May 4th, 2009 at 07:50 PM.

Jan 2008
    Newcastle,uk

Jen - Just wanted to wish you luck for your app today

Apr 2007
    NSW

Just dropping by to say to Jen heaps of good luck for your dr appointment. Fishy friend, I'm hoping so much that you can get some answers

everyone else.

Dec 2008
    NSW

Good luck today Jen.

Thanks to eeryone for your kind thoughts..I did have a bit of a break down and cry but I feel stronger......I still have no idea what is going on with my body.

Ok go from when I got the +opk and the doc said I ahve two mature eggs then he told me they both released...6 days later I got two gushes of blood ( fresh) Sorry for TMI. then I test and get a BFP thenn I read on test it could be the clomid so i get told to retest after RB due..The on Friday afternnon I assume what is RB starting ( old blodd and not much) then from Friday night to Saturday nothing at all weird... then saturday got a tiny bit of bleeding again old blood at night nothing to write home about then again nothing.....Then last night I started getting really bad pain lkike I mean really really bad ... the same pain as what I was getting between having to go back and have all those D&C's like I know this pain all too well....... I NEVER get period pain and this pain is like first stage labour cramping pain...now just starting to get a tiny little bit of fresh but again nothing to exciting.....and the pain setting in again so i bet it will slow down to nothing again...The problem is FS wants to do ultrasound monitoring this cycle and tomorrow makes me @ day 5 for the clomid but I can't say this is AF IYKWIM. He also wants to rush me in to have a go at IUI this month instead of going on a waiting list ( because of my August deadline for my reversal) Even though I really nervous about Feb being the possible due date month if we were to get successful I read a few of you girls comments and I sort of snapped myself together and said it will be ok i just have to think like positive ( plus I know FS said he could induce me to be end of Jan because of how big my bubs get and my diabetes ).....AARRRGGHHHHHHHHH What is my body doing?????????? HELP ME ANY IDEAS PLEASE???????? Thanks Em the oh so confused one!!!!

Apr 2009
    Melbourne

sigh

Still no sign of AF since MC. I shouldn't be so impatient as it's only been 3 weeks yesterday and I should be thankful I'm not still bleeding as many others have been at this point.

Am a little concerned because DH and I have only DTD once since (2 weeks after) and it was quite painful for me. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm almost too scared to try again and am feeling too angry to even be in the same room as him which is horrible and makes no sense.

Funny thing is (I can see you all laughing at this...) I've got seriously sore boobs and so now I'm starting to think that every little twinge is implantation and that in a few weeks I'll do a test and get a BFP! Logic would tell me to think that the soreness is because of an impending visit from AF. I guess at a time like this logic doesn't really take to the floor.

Breathe deep, look to the ceiling, don't cry...

editing... Mrzbaby, hugs to you. I just read your post. I am afraid I don't have anything useful to say to you but that I'm thinking of you and hope that you are ok.
    Last edited by LittleOnes; May 4th, 2009 at 05:50 PM. : Addition

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.
    Add Sunny Love on Facebook

Apr 2009
    In a place where Love is what we breathe!

Unhappy

Feeling pretty low.
    Still have deep low adbdominal cramping, and i now believe RB is on the way
    I think she's on the way because ive got a pimple on my chin, cramping, sore legs. Did a test this arvo (early again!) and a BFN. Si i definaly think its not my month.

Hope everyone else is doing much better

Jan 2009
    Pennsylvania

Smile

Hello ladies. Sorry I have been MIA. I've just been busy unpacking and trying to figure out what is going on with my body. Time for some persies!

Sunny-I pray that AF doesn't arrive for you. Hopefully it is just still to early to test!?!

Smallfryplus- It took me 9 weeks to get AF after my D&C. I had to have medication to bring AF on. Also I wanted to let you know your not alone with BD hurting after the D&C. It hurt me for about a month. Hang in there hun.

mrzbaby- I'm so sorry your body is playing cruel tricks on you. I hope that you go to the doctor and they can figure out what is wrong.

Charm- I hope your 2WW goes quick and ends with a BFP!

ferrals- I hope your packing is going well. For me unpacking is worse than the packing but both of them stinks!

coco- you caught that eggie!

Jan 2009
    Pennsylvania

meh- Hope the packing is going well. I'm now trying to get everything unpacked. I hope your moving goes smoothly.

Jen- YAY! I'm so happy for you that you have an appt today. Please let us know how you make out. I that you get some answers finally!

to cherished, megsmum, chappas, sally, mel, flowerchild, Rhi, smi, mannie and everyone else!

AFM- They still aren't sure why I had the bleeding. I'm still having dizzy spells and very bad headaches. Still unpacking at the house when I'm not feeling so crappy but not getting far. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Jan 2008
    Indiana, USA

Happy Monday Morning Gurlies...

I just wanted to say to jen... you get the right tests and answers today!

To the rest of my ladies...sounds like everyone could use a big ol

Apr 2009

Hey ladies!

Smallfryplus: After my d&c i developed a small uterine infection that prolonged my bleeding to a week and a half. We resumed bd'ing two weeks after the operation and my cervix was a little tender but that passed within two days. As for RB, well she showed two days after bd'ing restarted (cd16) and then my next cycle was 24 days in length. Unfortunatly my body still felt pregnant (sore bbs, fatigue)which made it painful to deal with our loss. Cry if it helps, I do. I cry usually everyday about my Nipper and what might have been. I think im just trying to say weve all had similar and different experiences and I hope ur body works things out quickly for you and dh.
    Shortcake: I pray that nasty cow stays away too! Did a FMU today (BFN) so ive now resigned myself to next month.
    Mrzbaby and Jen:

Sorry for missing everyone else: Coco, sally, smailantu, ferrals, megsmum, chappas, mel, meh, rhichichi and charm.

AFM: Getting ready for school right now, hence lack of persies (typical some may say!)
    Still feeling low and sh**ty! Just want my forever baby and know that mother nature is going to rip me off in that department of my life! Oh the cruel biatch! My cramps have subdued somewhat and my face hasnt completly broken out yet, but I know its coming. Maybe it might be a february baby instead for us? Ive got a feeling that im going to struggle TTC until at least until August, dont know why, just a feeling.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Mar 2009
    Inglewood, WA

Hello Ladies,

Jen- waiting patiently... Hope we get to here the good news soon!!!

Shortcake - I hope you start feeling good really soon! Have you changed any medication or anything that could be causing the dizzy spells?

Sunny - Maybe it isnt RB? Hope your feeling better today!

Smallfryplus - yes I hurt a bit, it was more like a pushing on a bruise sensation and DH was getnle for a few weeks after. I found different positions hurt and others didnt. I hope RB comes soon and your wait isnt too much longer..

ferrals - yeah! Im not holding my breath and I wish I could read my chart better so I guess it is just a waiting game again!
    Yeah, yeah yeah for the ferning!!! WOAH!!!!

Mrzbaby - i cant help but I would be seeing my doctor with the pain...

To everyone else good morning!!!!!

Apr 2009

OMG note to self

NEVER TYPE IN YELLOW!!!!! SILLY ME!!!!

Sorry everyone

Jun 2008
    Cardiff Heights

coco- you caught that eggie!
    Thanks! I got an awesome surprise last night, my DH who was meant to be away from Sunday when he left till Saturday this week & he came home last night! so We got an extra day of in and pretty sure I have ovulated because my CM is so non existant and I have a nice rise happenin!

Im so excited to not be questioning whether we caught it or babydanced in time etc WOO! So NOW the question is whether we did it too much lol...

Jun 2008
    Cardiff Heights

Superstition...hope it isnt contageous!!

Ok....

I can't keep this to myself any longer!
    I have a little issue that i am hoping to squash. Or something.

When I am in my TWW or when I am close to being in the TWW or close to when I would test/get RB, I notice numberplates everywhere...

Eg...

Yesterday I saw 3 numberplates.

IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!

Its much worse when some of the cars that are are RED lol

I want to stop seeing them, I even talk to myself in the car when I see them...
    "NUP! Its just a numberplate, doesnt mean anything!"

HELP ME!!!
    Either tell me you've done the same thing or similar! or help me get out of it.

By the way, when I had my bfp I saw a red bfn car that morning and I swore at it...that afternoon I tested and got the bfp

... 21011121314 ...