Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss Feb 2007

SP it is really hard to say the good bye i am yet to plant the beautiful rose i brought for my baby and it has been 12 weeks since i found out (only a few weeks since we brought it), but always know that this beautiful baby will always be your first baby even though you never meet him and never touch him he will always be yours... Having a tree or plant to look at and know this is your little way to have a place to go and grieve and think of your angel then thats ok its not final, its not goodbye its your special place and we all need that special place i think Andrew and I are going to plant ours this weekend we havnt found the time to do it or the right weather.. Our beautiful rose will go beside our front door so each day i get home i can say hello to my angel, i am also going to get a small angel statue to go underneath it.....

I too thought my angel was a boy and refer to him occasional as my boy, i think its nice to think about him as a him iykwim...

Thanks girls for all your GREAT support i really appreciate it...

Where is Kerry?

I just stalked your FF and there is a lot of green on your chart. Does this mean you got your ? If so I am sooooo happy for you

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH How exciting i hope all is well and you have a sticky sticky baby.... YAY.... So good to see some +ve tests around here....

Yes, I finally got brave (lol) and added the BFPs to my FF chart after getting a nice dark second line on a couple of HPTs yesterday and a PREGNANT on the digital Crystal Clear test. I'll try to arrange an appointment to see the local doctor (whoever that might be) this week. I'm looking forward to trying to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy, however long it lasts. I'm gratefully accepting any sticky vibes you might like to send me!! I am very, very happy

Good luck to you all, I'll be back in often to chart stalk and see how you're going!!

CONGRATS KERRY!!!!!!!!!! So happy for the both of you.... Good luck with dr...

Hello,

Thought it was time I stopped lurking. I have been following this thread for a couple of months now and feel like I know you all already! It has been a real comfort to me to hear your stories and know that I am far from alone in my struggle to get a sticky BFP!
    We've been TTC for 8 months now and, like most people, just assumed it would happen as easily as it seems to for everyone else. We lost our first baby in November 06 (8 weeks) and have been trying desperately since then.

Well, just wanted to say 'hi' and wish you all the best of luck!

leyla

Hi ladies. Time for a new thread. Please continue the conversation here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678