... 614151617

thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009 #2

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Mrzbaby ~ WOW!!!! That's magnificent news!!!!

congratulations on your

May everything progress smoothly

There are a few girls here who have had BFPs on clomid. They should be able to give some advice about positive tests. Sorry I can't help more.

Dec 2008
    NSW

Iam trying to post a pic of my HPT so you can all give me your opinions but BB won't let me in the gallery and FF says my pic is too large 32kb butr I can't make it any smaller....help??

Jan 2009

Mrzbaby, that is exciting news.. I don't know anything about clomid and false bfp's - but i hope that it is a sticky one or you. how exciting.

sparkles - my last m/c was a natural one and I had intense pain, like labour, for 4 days and lost a lot of blood/clots etc. It was really full on. I was taking strong pain killers but it still wasn't helping much with the pain, just taking the edge off a little then putting me to sleep. I hope its all over for you soon hun

Dec 2008
    NSW

Hi Girls...an update...yes an update already...I just had my BF over and she said both lines look pink and but test again in a few days time to rule out evaporation lines.. She got a BFP with her twins at 6DPO..so still I sit here in the dark not going to test until wednesday ( just to put me and you girls out of our misery!!)
    Em

Nov 2008
    Helensburgh, Sydney

Hi everyone I am so sorry that i disappeared from the face of the earth for a while. Life has been hectic still no unfortunately. Had both our chromosomes tested which came back all clear, so basically just gotta try, so I'm really scared. Coming up at the end of next month for our due date My hubby and I have sold our house and our starting to build a new one which is very exciting. I've been quite consumed over the past few weeks with supporting my sister who has just found out her husband has been lying to her about some pretty huge things and they are splitting up after 1 year of marriage so it's a very sad time for my family.
    Please everyone excuse me for not knowing where everyone is at and to all the new arrivals i have missed welcome and I hope to get to know you very soon. Please be patient with me as i catch up with everyone's progress. Another two weeks until I can test so
    Anyway much love to all will be talking soon.. I promise!!

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

Hi all,

Just lurking, but saw Mrzbaby's post and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed it's a sticky one.Can't answer your question about clomid.

Welcome back JackJack.

Be back tomorrow
    xx

Oct 2008
    Tasmania

Wow, I cant believe we are up to 16 pages on this thread already, we will be starting a new one soon. Hope it is as lucky as this one has been!

Em - Congratulations! I know what you mean about wanting to be sure, it took me to find out the results from the blood test to really believe it. I also called on my BF to check the lines and she was definite it was a positive and she was right! I'm sorry I can't help with the clomid question. Good luck for Wednesday!

Jackjack - Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your sister that sounds awful. Good news about your tests though, I know it is scary but it will all be worth it and we are here for you when you need us

Ferrals4 - I'm so sorry for your loss I am glad you have found the right place for support during your TTC journey, the girls here are amazing. I hope your stay here is short and best of luck.

sparkles - Welcome but sorry for your loss I hope we are able to help support you as you continue your TTC journey. I wish you the best of luck.

HannahD - How did dinner at your mum's go? Did you tell her?

sally - I haven't charted for a while but I am pretty sure WM is watery mucus and it is the pre-fertile mucus. Egg white mucus in the most fertile I think. Where is our chart whisperer Jen?

Big hi to everyone else! (Sorry for lack of persies ).

Sep 2008
    Sydney

MrzBaby- congrats! I conceived this baby with clomid, Im sure I was told that clomid doesnt make you get false positives but some other drugs that are used for fertitlity treatment can give false positives. Im wondering if it is twins since it is 6dpo. You could get the doc to do a bloodtest if you want to know before weds because if theres any HCG in your system a bloodtst will pick it up.

Mel - Love your ticker!

Apr 2009
    central coast

Just jumped on the computer for a quick update and saw Mrzbaby post that is fantastic news and i hope we all follow in the near future and i also wanted to ask has anyone had milk come in after late loss and it still there 5-6 weeks later even when AF has returned

Me35Dh37
    Ds15 Ds13 Ds11
    Abbi 20/3/09 19w5d

Mar 2008
    California

Happy weekend to my fellow bb'ers! Going to try to catch up on some persies while it's still quiet around here. So going to type really quietly!

A huge to the newbies: sparkles & ferrals!

sparkles--I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, they just don't seem to get any easier, do they? I also had a natural m/c, and was in quite a bit of pain. The worst of it only lasted for about 1 day... I noticed that once the (sorry ) clots had all passed, the pain wasn't as significant, and turned into more like period cramps instead of labor pains. I bled for about a week, though. I wish you the best of luck on your TTC journey!

ferrals--Aww, honey, I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your baby girl due to genetic abnormalities! It's amazing that it's been all boys for 17 years--and I can only imagine how hard it's been on you! Please don't feel bad about feeling jealous towards your SIL... it's completely natural to feel that way after a loss, and does not make you an evil person! I'm sorry that I don't have an answer to you question about the milk... my latest loss was at 8 weeks, so it was too early for me to be producing milk--although my bb's were still huge for 6 weeks after my loss, due to the hcg that remained in my system. Maybe it's due to that? Anyhow, hope that helps, and I look forward to getting to know you on your TTC journey--may it be a quick one!

charm--I've used Preseed... it really IS just like egg whites, it's weird--but effective from what I've heard!

sally--Sending lots of O vibes and some for baby Pearl! Watery CM is also fertile--in fact, I don't ever get EWCM, only watery.... so anytime you've got watery CM--it's BD time!

to Rhi, meh, erybery, & boble! *hugs*

mrzbaby--Ok, still staying tuned ([email protected] this time difference!)..... quietly wishing you Congrats and saying lots of prayers for a confirmed BFP!! BTW, I would go ahead and add the spotting to your chart--I know you said it was more like 2 gushes, but then it stopped, right? If you mark it as medium, it will start you a new chart. So I would mark it as spotting (but mark in the note section about the 2 gushes)--and where the heck is that +HPT on your chart, missy??? That should be on there, too!

jackjack--Welcome back! Glad to hear that your chrom. testing came back all clear--I hope that helps bring you a little peace of mind. Congrats on selling your house, and on building a new one. Wanted to also tell you that I'm really sorry to hear about your sister, and the sad time that you and your family are going through. Remember we're here for you if you need us! Big *hugs*

Mel--Woo hoo! Look at that ticker!

Mar 2008
    California

Wow..... had to share this song with you girls....

YouTube - Beauty From Pain lyrics

Jun 2007
    Australia

hey all
    Well i have "officially" miscarried now. I was bleeding soooo heavy and passing sooo TMI much tissue it wouldnt stop all day i was sent up to the ER and spent all sat night there in a bed ...fun, doing test after test, needles galore,being prodded and poked down there i was dizzy from losing so much blood. But they were excellent. Anyway they removed more tissue fom th ecervix and said they hope my cervix would start to close now and hope they got it all ( my ervix was open 2-3 sm ) no wonder i felt like i was in early labour yesterday. So now i am on two lots of anti biotics and on strict orders to come back up if hs or that happens etc.the doctor wants us to not TTC for a few months ideally six, to let my body heal etc but we will see how we go, i am going to see a natropath and possible look at ttc around July-Sept, no rush just take it as it comes. I pray the next time i have to go to hospital will be to deliver a healthy baby . i will go in a few weeks for furter testing etc into why i may have miscarried three times now. The doctor thinks it was just too son and my body went throught oo much... makes sense, i hope its only that.
    Anyway just thought i would update
    xo

Apr 2009
    central coast

Had a shocker night

Morning all
    Thanks jen805 and the other ladies for making me welcome its great to be able to talk to people who will listen my poor hubby gets an ear bashing all the time so he is greatfull for the relief
    I had a really bad night last night as yesterday was day 1 of AF and the 1st after i lost my girl and i have never had so much pain and i woke up soaked in blood(sorry) but it seems worse than when i had my boys it worrys me that somthing is'nt right they did'nt do an ultrasound after i lost abbi to see if anything was left and i was about to go to the doctors for a six week check when AF hit with a vengence
    Sandra

me35 dh37
    ds15ds13ds11
    abbi 20/3/09 19w5d

Apr 2009
    central coast

Sparkles-ttc

Im soooooo sorry to here you lost your baby it's terrible what women have to go through to have a healthy baby all i can say is maybe a rest like your doctor said might be good let your body heal for a bit i know how hard it will be to have to wait as i count the days until im fertile and i hate the 2 week wait but you seem to fall pegnant easy maybe your body is needing a break
    SANDRA

Mar 2008
    California

sparkles--I'm so sorry to hear that you had to spend the night in the ER being poked and prodded during an already stressful/painful time in your life. I that your body heals quickly, give yourself this time to grieve and heal emotionally as well as physically. I hope you get some answers with all your testing. We're still here for you until you're ready to officially begin your next TTC journey!

ferrals--That's the best thing about the girls here--they just get it. Where people IRL feel sympathetic, but tend to not know what to say or how to react, so they try to avoid the topic--sometimes even you! It's such a lonely time, the last thing you need is to feel like nobody else understands. Please feel free to ask any questions (same to you, sparkles), without feeling like you're a burden or that it's a stupid question... that another great thing, there's no stupid questions, and really nothing that's TOO around here! I know my DF was relieved I found these girls--now he thinks I'm addicted! I'm sorry to hear of the heavy bleeding... if you're unsure, I say get checked yourself checked out--you know your body better than anyone else, and if anything would help to put your mind at ease.

Jan 2009

Sparkles, sorry to hear you spent the night in emergency. how horrible. Are you taking some iron supplements? I would suggest if you aren't already, then it may be a good idea considering how much blood you are losing (Ferals, might be an idea for you too hun). Just remember to take the iron tablet along with vitamin C as the vitamin C will help your body absorb the iron. s to you both at this very hard time. take the time you need and we will be here when you are ready to ttc again.

Ferals (see above re iron). im not sure about the loss of blood after a late loss - but sorry you have had such a hard night. I hope the bleeding eases up for you.

Hi there to everyone else... don't have a lot of time today as Dh and I have to move some furniture around the house... and I am still to go through my clothes and pack them away *sigh*

I had a pretty significant temp drop this morning so I am sure af will be on her way soon. Jen - good to see your temp up nice and high still. I you get your bfp this month so you can join in with all the other lovelies who have gotten their bfp recently. Just promise to drop back and check on us in here too

Lucinda - just wanted to send you a and if you are lurking. a very special to you my friend. xx

talk to you all soon

Mar 2008
    California

boble--I have a feeling it won't be too long for me to be right there with you with that temp drop. Been having watery CM today, and what feels like O pains on my left... usually watery CM for me at this point in my cycle means RB is not far off. Have been feeling pretty as well. I guess we'll see how tomorrow's temp goes... Looks like we may continue to be cycle buds!

Apr 2009
    central coast

Bobble i know you are right i should give my body a rest and this bleeding is'nt normal for me it's just hard it took 5 mths to fall pregnant with abbi and i said i wouldn't have children past 35 (well that's changed) i just want the excitment back that we had and everyone at my work were all excited for us and as i said before it was the first girl in my family in 17yrs so i sort of feel i let everyone down i know that sounds silly but i cant help it and i just want my life back the way it was and trying to fall pregnant again gets my mind off the last few weeks because every time i go to work i see the look on my friends faces especialy the pregnant ones and it is awful the next time i get pregnant i wont tell anyone( except everyone here) until after my 12 week scan as some people think im crazy taking the risk and other's say when are you going to try again

Me35Dh37
    Ds15Ds13Ds11
    Abbi 20/3/09 19w5d

Last edited by ferrals5; April 26th, 2009 at 07:01 PM.

... 614151617