Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009 #2

Sorry to say I'm still short on time for persies, but wanted to send Mel some and lots of for a BFP!

And Hannah--I LOVE your avi! Beautiful!

Will try to come back for persies, if not, I'll be on first thing in the morning!

Hi everyone,

I'm back! Thanks so much for all your support and encouragement, it means the world to me! You'll be hearing from me alot this week especially with DH away.

Well, I went and saw my best friend today (she has 2 children) as I needed some advice. I took my test up to show her and she said it is a definite positive and she got the same faint line with her first pg when she was 5 or 6 weeks and her DD is now almost 4 years old. That made me feel alot better.

Haven't had too many symptoms, just peeing alot and very hungry! My bbs are a bit sore but they have been sorer in other cycles where I haven't been pg. DH is trying not to get his hopes up until we get confirmation from the Dr which I can understand. The 2nd line id definitely there though, I keep going and checking it every 5 minutes

I am so sorry to post all of this on here, especially when some of you have just got AF. I feel so bad but don't know where else to go as I am not definite it is positive yet. I want to believe but I am so scared.

I just went and brought a First Reponse test but I am too scared to do it! Not sure whether to do one now or save it for the morning. I did buy 2 tests.

HannahD - That has made me feel better since you were 16 DPO and still got a faint line and look at your ticker go! I only think I am 14 DPO due to maybe baby but I could be completely wrong and might be only 10-12 DPO. Because I am not temping and my cycles have been all over the place I have no idea! Love your AVI! How do you get one?

Jen - Thanks for the babydust - Hope I can catch it!

mrzbaby - Hoping you still caught that eggie. As long as you BD a couple of days before and up to a day after o you still have a very good chance!

cherished1 - Sorry hun

coco - Still sending some vibes!

rhi - Sounds like you are having a hard time

Mollycat - Sorry, I have been going crazy as well. Not sure whether to test again this afternoon? Would love to be belly buddies with you

erybery - Thanks so much for your post. You really put my mind at ease! I love seeing your ticker creeping further and further along!

Better go, after eating most of the food in the pantry I am now feeling a little tired. Going to lay on the couch and watch the Demons beat Richmond (hopefully!).

Big hugs to everyone, thanks so much. What would I do without you girls!

That's such great news Mel!! I'm so excited for you! Please don't think you can't post your experiences here...we're all in the same boat and are so excited for you. Your's and Hannah's and Mollycat's news all combine to give us ALL hope!

I agree with everything you said in your post...except the footy part - sorry.

Carn the Tiges!!

Rhi - we all need some time out from the ttc stuff at times. good to see you back I hope you are feeling better from having a bit of a break.

Coco - just not sure what your body is doing.. if you don't mind I am just going to be quietly hopeful for you until AF arrives in all her "glory" so to speak - you just never know. But if not this month then next month hey

Cherished... well hopefully this will be the last time AF arrives for a while. Maybe she is just getting one more go in before you fall preg and get your forever baby Your body might have just needed this month to get everything ready - nice and cozy in there for next time sorry to hear af has arrived *hugs*

Mrzbaby - you are definately still in with a chance. A friend of mine is, gee... 6 months pregnant and her hubby was away for 5 days leading up to O... they dtd the night before he left and when he came back (but that was the day after O)... so that little spermie was waiting patiently in there for 5 to 6 days... it is possible! Please don't lose hope just yet *hugs*

Jen - you busy bee - I have been waiting to see if someone else mentioned Hannah's avi.. i noticed it but then wasn't sure if it had always been there I really don't have the best memory so didn't want to say anything and look silly hahaha.. ahh dear! I hope your weekend is going well.

Ohhh Mel! - yay for getting the first response. Maybe, if you bought 2, try one now and then use the other one first thing tomorrow??? Let us know how you go - I can't wait to hear about it, im so excited!

All our gorgeous newly pregnant ladies - what are your EDD's? if you dont' mind me asking. If I fall pregnant this cycle then my due date is likely to be around the 8th Jan... or there abouts, i think.. Maybe the 5th because it looks like I O'd earlier this cycle hehe.. i love thinking about what could be

AFM - well, we have had a pretty busy day today as well. DH, DS and myself did the grandparents run today, visiting my grandmother and grandfather and also my Nan. My grandparents on my mums side are still in pretty good shape but my nan looks so frail - skin and bone really - and she can't see anymore. I didn't really want to go and see her because she always treated my cousins as the favourites (didn't even bother hiding the fact really... quite sad) but im sure if something was to happen to her i would feel quite bad that i hadn't seen her for nearly a year (since our wedding in May) so we did it.. We then took DS for icecream at baskin and robins. we were meant to go to ten pin bowling but since he jammed his fingers in the car door he wouldn't be able to bowl. He wasn't happy, but was happier once he got the ice cream. So DH is outside mowing the lawn now and I am relaxing a bit.
    I have had a bit of spotting on and off all day. not a lot.. Its now sort of like watery cm but its light brown in colour. Yesterday I didn't have any spotting but a little bit of watery cm. (sorry if tmi). the day before that it was like creamy cm that was light brown in colour. I do wish it would just go away completely.

anyway, thats enough of a novel from me. xx

Hey Boble that would make us due date buddies as I would be due on the 8th of Jan too!!!! for us and everyone else TTC in this thread.
    I am so prepared to give that xmas turkey a run for its money this year!!!

sounds good Mrzbaby im super happy to share a due date with you lovely just so long as it means another couple of bfp's for our fantastic thread! lol @ giving the chrissy turkey a run for its money hehe. My birthday is the 20th Jan and Jan is a busy month for us, we have HEAPS of bdays in that month already.. but I am more then happy to add another one to our families favourite month

Default Think my bubble has burst :(

I just used the first response test and all I got was a shadow of a line again. It wasn't as dark as the line I got this morning with the internet test. So confused now. The worst thing is I have no idea how many days past o I am (not for sure anyway) so it could be that I am testing too early.

Think I might wait a couple of days and test again. Wish I hadn't done the other test now! I just read some reviews on oracle (the test I used this morning) and first response and oracle had the best reviews.

Aarrgh! So unsure what to think now

the difference is because your urine would be more diluted at this time of the day hun. Please don't stress.. 2 lines is 2 lines which means you have hcg in your system. and it is hard not to worry, I know, especially without knowing how many days past O you are.

Maybe try the first response with fmu tomorrow and if you still aren't sure I will post you another one! I just wish there was something I could say to make you feel a little better.

Mel, a shadow of a line was all I got with my BFP! try and keep positive, I would go and get a bloodtest at your docs tomorrow because it will definetly show up on a bloodtest if you are preggers, so hard, confusing, exciting, terrifying at the same time!!!

Thanks erybery and boble. I am hoping I might be earlier in my cycle than I think so I may only be 10 or 12 days past o.

Erybery - How many DPO were you when you tested?

Oh, I wish DH wasn't going away this week!

mel: I did the same thing, i took 7 tests in to my dr to show him and I had one negative and I was soooo upset lol It was just because it was later in the day that it didnt show up. Take the test tmo morning, you'll see

Boble: Yeah keep the vibes comin! The spotting has still been light and not much but that doesnt mean anything I guess.. lol

I just have to say that oh my god I would go nuts without you ladies

I love Belly Belly

Mel- I was 11 dpo when I got a VERY faint line and the doc did a bloodtest that same afternoon.

Mel - Just wanted to let you know with this pg i had 2 neg tests at 14dpo then very light test 2 days later, took about 6 tests before the line got darker. I would agree the other test would be lighter because not fmu

Thanks so much ladies - I'm with coco - I love Belly Belly! I will be counting on you all to keep me sane without DH here

Chappas - Thanks that's great to know. The line has got a little darker but not as dark as the test I did this morning. Still definitely there though and more than I have got in 20 months! I have another first response test which I will so in the morning while DH is still at home. Love seeing your ticker!

erybery - I may only be that, who knows. This is one of the first cycles where I really don't know!

coco - Sending you some vibes as well!

boble - Thanks sweetie I really hope your spotting stops soon. It must be so frustrating and confusing. I would definitely get it checked out. Good luck to you hun. I hope you and mrzbaby can be due date buddies together

AFM - Bit naughty and I did a due date calculator (as much as I could as I am a little unsure about my cycle). Anyway if I am pg then I would be due to 27/28 December! Sorry, I know I should wait and post in the PAML but I don't want to do that until I have it confirmed with a blood test not to mention I could never leave you girls. If I do get confirmation I will still post on here but only to leave persies!

Think I am still feeling unsure as apart from peeing all the time (and I mean all the time), a little dizzy and slightly sore and large bbs I really have no symptoms.

I will be back later to see how you are all going. Might make a Dr's appointment for this week sometime. Poor DH is devastated he won't be able to go with me as we have been waiting for this moment for so long but hopefully I can call him with some good news. He is a little funny about it at the moment as we have had our hopes dashed before and he won't believe it until we have a positive blood test.

Mel I could have told you your due date, on FF it tells me it would be mine too!! Best of luck and god i hope I meet you in that forum soon xxx

I seriously think Im not going to tell Anthony until I have it all confirmed. I would actually liek to not tell him at all and wait till I can have an Ultrasound at 7 weeks to check for a heartbeat and make sure it isnt a chem pregnancy. Whats everyone elses stance on it?

ps...spotting still light and cervix very high and firm..normally low and tender when AF is coming.. hurry up!!

Mel, that sounds really promising I'd be making that drs appt soon too to get an HCG done! Mine was only 184 on 15DPO so not super high, I never did a HPT to compare so can't comment on that unfortunately, but you have to start somewhere KWIM? BTW, I had no symptoms until 6 weeks except for a few extra veins in my bb's and needing to get up in the middle of the night to pee, and with DD the only symptom I had was needing to pee more often.

Heaps and heaps of coming your way hun!!

Megsmum - Thanks, that makes me feel heaps better. My best friend who has 2 children actually told me today she didn't think the line was that faint. I will call my FS tomorrow to see when I can get in. Just scared about finding out my HCG levels in case they are low. I just know I won't cope well with that and also with DH away will make it worse. I know I need to think positive though. We are closer than we have been in 20 months I have been peeing almost every 30 minutes and I did notice a few veins in my bbs. I have also felt a few twinges and had back pain tonight but I am hoping that is our baby making a nice comfy home

Coco - Aww, sweetie I am still not giving up on you until AF shows her face . On telling your DH, that is your decision but I couldn't keep it from mine and he has had to put up with so much from me I feel he deserves to be there every step of the way. Plus he would be devastated if I kept it from him. But only you know your DH as everyone is different. you get your BFP soon.

AFM - Think the shock has finally worn off as I burst into tears a while ago. Happy tears. Just a mixture of happiness, excitement, relief and a little anxiety. Although trying not to get too far ahead of myself until I get the blood tests results and know for sure.

Thanks for listening and if I do get my BFP I hope it is the start of many for this thread

Aww Mel! You must be pg because your boys won the footy as well!!

Take care,
    M

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast