Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009

Happy Easter everyone!

So much for wheat free/dairy free...we've been in the garden most of the day and have now munched on early easter eggs....very delicious, but so not good!

cherished, Rhi and Mel ~ I always look ahead and see when we'd be due! This time would have been about 8 December. I always look at what the gap between our small boy and his new sibling would be and when I'd go on maternity leave!! I've been trying to stop focussing on the details, because I think they are one the of the (many) things that I'm using to put pressure on myself. It's so hard not to think about it, though.

Shortcake ~ we move on 9 May (the day after settlement). We're in the final 4 weeks, and our place is going on the rental list next week so we are madly finishing off all the little things so that we start with a clean slate with the tenants. All the little things we wouldn't have worried about if it was only us staying here! Hope your packing etc is nearly sorted. You move before us, don't you?

Welcome Liz ~ I still have meltdown days. I have had another spectacular few days this week. I think overall they are getting less, but they still strike pretty hard when they come. I can only give you the advice I've been given and that is to be gentle on yourself. Much easier said than done.

Sunny ~ Welcome. Like the others have said, the loss of innocence is something you don't really appreciate until you experience it yourself. I hope your time here is short.

Jen ~ RB is so cool! So, RB has officially left the building here again. Hopefully (s)he's banished now and doesn't come visiting anyone else!

Anyway, hope Easter Bunny finds you all tomorrow (well, Australian time ~ sorry girls!) We're planning our first big Easter hunt in the morning. Fingers crossed for no rain!

Take care everyone,
    M

Have some posts to read through to catch up before I make an attempt at persies. I just wanted to pop on and say HAPPY EASTER to my Aussie gals! I hope you all enjoy your day and get lots of treats from the Easter bunny!

Showering everyone with

cherished--Woo hoo, look at that temp spike! Hoping to see another with your next temp--that coverline is just around the corner!

I went as far as to buy the VIP version of ff, that way it figures out for me when my test date, due date, etc. would be. It's cheating, I know, but so much easier than doing the math--math was always my worst subject in school! lol... I used to be really bad.... not only would I try to figure out when my EDD was, but also what the baby's birth sign would be... .I would even check the Chinese calendar each month so that I would "know" if I were having a boy or a girl! Also used to check my lunar calendar each month to see when the moon would be in my sign, as that's supposedly an opportune time to become pg! lol... I used to even go as far as when my temp would start to drop, I would go through the chart gallery looking for other charts with low post-O temps that ended in a BFP! I sincerely hope it's natural, otherwise I'm a freak of nature!

Rhi--Stupid @$$ RB!! I'm sorry you would have to wake up to that rude pig--that always sucks! Best of luck on your mojo search... mines still eluding me--I think DF must've embezzled mine! LMAO!

Mel--You can ALWAYS blame the hormones! Pg. or not, my hormones fluctuate up and down like a bad yo-yo diet! Still no dr's appt.... was hoping I'd get another call about a cancellation, but nothing yet. I guess I should probably call back and at least get one scheduled, then I can still hope for an earlier appt. It just seems like there's never enough time in the day to get everything done! But I know it's important, and I'm very keen on finding out about the possibility of blocked tubes, as well. The boy's are out of school this next week for Spring break, so I actually get a break myself from the school scene! Should give me a little more space during the day to get the things done that I usually neglect. Will let you know... Hope you have a fabulous Easter!

meh--Glad to hear RB has left the building! Now you can join us on our mojo search! Hope your DS enjoys his egg hunt!

Krystie--You have been MIA for FAR too long, missy! How's little Miss Chyan doing? Not long to go now! from Auntie jen jen! BTW, been a total slacker on sending your package, but I have a few more to get out, too, so will try to get them out this next week!

Big super duper for my kink twin MO3B! Going to burn you those CD's this weekend!

Wondering if the mods could tell me what's up with the mood smilies? I can't change mine, or even access them, for that matter. Also, there's still no link to the photo gallery.... will that ever be fixed? Thanks, just wondering....

I hope the easter bunny made it to everyones house!.... He didn't come to mine hehehe na I'm not sad, dh is always supporting my weight loss goal so doesn't buy them for me so I usually get a 'few' for both of us BUT I already ate about 10 - 15 - maybe more??? (I lost count!) mini eggs during the week so I didn't buy any for today.... But I did get up and make a fresh juice and a hot cross bun with cream and cinnamon on it

I am so excited that I could be pregnant! Don't really want to eat lots of choccies anyway just in case I am, at least being back on the ttc wagon I consciously think I should eat well too.

Jen you crack me up Ok so I thought I got carried away but honey you do take the cake (and I mean that with lots of hugs and love) I also think about the star sign and both dh and I were born in Oct so we really wanted our bub in Oct so were so happy our due date was Oct 3rd But that wasn't to be.... I did have 2nd and 3rd star sign choices too LOL. When I was pg I also looked at the chinese calander and it said a boy (which I thought it would be anyway) the chinese calander says that I will have a girl if I conceive at anytime between April and November, so it doesn't look like I will have a boy (or 2) based on that. I find them a little weird anyway because some sites say to add a year to your real age and than theirs lunar months to consider??? hmmmmm anyway I'll just be happy to have a baby (or 2).

So I'm all alone today, dh is at work so I might do some more relaxing cause I'm good at it

Happy Easter to all my fellow choc a holics!!!!

OK just a quick post to say a big Hi! I am still around just don't seem to get 2 mintues to myself lately....
    I have a question......As I am approaching that BD time of the month .... I can't get my chart to display on BB. I went to fertiltyfriend and signed up and I have been putting my temps in but where do I get the link to put in BB ??????????? ( so you can stalk my chart too Jen!).
    Finished day 5 of Clomid yesterday so its BD every two nights from here on in....hehe
    Got the hot flushes today so its a bit blah especially since its muggy already and we are about to start the family rounds for easter.

There are so many posts for me to catch up on!!!! wow....

Anyhow enjoy the easter eggs...........

Love Em

Hi Mrzbaby

when you are looking at your chart go to sharing on the left hand side where all your other options are. Thne go to home page set up. At the top you will see Your Charting Home Page Web Address: and then there is a url under that which is essentially a link to your chart. Copy that link and paste it in your signature on BB

Good luck this cycle and have fun eating your easter eggs today... At least that is one type egg you will all catch this time! xoxoox

Thanks Cherished1....so everyone here is another chart to watch!!..... Acutally by looking at it I could be o ing now ???????????? weird as I have only just finished clomid last night?? No O pains or anything......weird weird...

Hi all - HAPPY EASTER!!
    Im at a very lose end today and this long weekend, had heaps of people over (first time seeing them all) which has been surprisingly depressing not up lifting....

I wish school holidays hadn't started I need the routine at the minute I think.. Leaves me with less time to think about how much I want something I dont have.

CHerished - just wondering how you are charting your cycle without having had a period? Im 6 weeks exactly from D & C today and no sign of AF not even sure if I have 'o'.....
    I read someone were your body might show all the signs of 'o' and period but not actually do it and Im wondering if thats what my body might be doing cause ive had wicked period like cramps for 4 days...
    ARGH!!!

Hello again :P

Sally Both my ob and gyno told me that at any time of the year (not just after a d&C) woman can have a period without ovulating and you can ovulate without having a period. This has something to do with hormones I think... They assured me that I would most likely ovulate before af was back... So after the spotting went away I just started taking my temp and checking my cm... Firstly I just wanted to make sure that everything was working again ie I 'did' ovulate and than get a period and than we were going to ttc again... BUT as you all know we decided not to wait after looking into it. YAY, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE WE ARE PG AGAIN!!!

Re your cramps, I would check with your dr?

mrzbaby... It does kinda look that way??? do you do opk tests? If you had w or eW cm I would say that you are o'ing... But I am NO expert at all! I've only charted 1.5 charts so far so I really have no idea... Maybe our chart whisperer (Jen) might know
    Last edited by Cherished; April 12th, 2009 at 10:24 AM.

cherished--In saying "you take the cake" you're really saying that I'm a freak of nature, right?

mrzbaby-- A new chart to stalk! I can't tell if you're O'ing without seeing a thermal shift.... you have to have 3 days of elevated temps, so we'll have to watch how it goes for the next few days. I don't see anything for CM on your chart, are you not noticing any or just forgetting to log it? That can be a really good indicator. Sorry to hear the Clomid is giving you hot flashes--does that last throughout the cycle, or stop once you stop taking it?

sally--You can start a chart on ff and base it only on CP and CM, you don't necessarily have to temp. You would just start the chart beginning with the first day of your m/c, and log it as m/c under the "specific" section of your chart. It also allows for you to log your cramps or any other specific symptoms you may be feeling. C'mon, you know you want to give me another chart to stalk!

Jen: No CM yet but yesterday i had a little bit of brown discharge with a small amount of M(only when i wiped) sorry for TMI but i think that was from the tablets as it can casue break through bleeding. Also the tablets can cause you not to have any CM as it lowers the estrogenlevels which create that?? But i thought i would have had some sort of 'o' pain like I normally do. I am going to go to the chemist tonight and buy a ovulation test kit and we are going to BD tonight just in case.
    Thanks Again Em

Jen Awwwwwwwww you aren't a freak of nature! I think everyone does it all at some stage, until they have had enough disappointment I guess... Sooooo, on this freak of nature subject I just did the kinesiology thing and put my wedding band onto sting etc It said I was pg with a girl, (not twin boys!), I asked if the fetus was healthy and it said yes, I also asked if there was anything chromosomally wrong and it said no, then I asked if my lining was thick enough to carry the baby and it said yes, and I even asked if she would have brown hair heheheheh. Ironically enough hubby and I used to do it all the time when I was pg and the responses were always really clear and strong and than after about 9 weeks they were inconsistent and weak???? so there might be something in it after all. I'm not really sure if the answers are the truth or if they are just what I believe but either way I'd be happy to know that I honestly believe my next pg will be healthy and great and that my body and or mind believes that my body can carry a healthy baby through pregnancy

I've had a very productive day cleaning, washing etc and am cooking something new for dinner so I hope it tastes good!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Easter xoxooxox

hi everyone.. I hope you are all having a happy easter.. and Jen.. is it tomorrow that easter is for you? anyway, happy easter to you too lovely

we went up to brissie last night but due to me having a bit of an upset stomach yesterday and again last night (and then just generally not feeling the best this morning either) we decided to come home early. Also, i had a temp drop this morning and panicked that maybe I o'd today or something so wanted to come home so we could BD - sad hey. I usually have a 35 day cycle so it seems to early for O...... so i guess I will wait to see if my temps rise and stay high for 3 days in which case i did o.. and have therefore missed the boat as when we got home DH couldn't reach climax I actually hope that it isn't O so that we have more opportunity this week to bd and get lots of swimmers in there to wait for the eggie.
    Just as something to have a little laugh at.. i was explaining to DH that the egg only hangs around for about 24 hours... i told him its like a party in there and if the egg is by itself it goes "bugger this" and leaves - and thats why we have to make sure there is lots of company in the form of spermies so it hangs around.... he goes.. so you are trying to tell me that inside you is a party??? and I said "exactly" lol. sounds right

Just wanted to say that yes.... i also am one of those freaks that work out my due date every month.. if I work off a 35 day cycle then my due date will be the 8th Jan this time around fingers crossed that is when my due date will be this time. I am temped to skip out on next month if we dont fall preg this time around.. im not sure how I am going to cope with a due date being so close to our original due date of the 10th feb .... im just not sure. anyone else feel hard to cope knowing that they could be due around that time again and worry that it will all happen again.. i know the worry is already there - but i dunno.. just not sure what i am trying to say.

oh and another thing. my sister in law was chatting with me about the m/c and we were talking about naming the baby.. a friend of hers got very depressed after her m/c and had to get councelling and it wasn't until she had accepted the baby and what had happened, which included naming baby, that she could move on.. im thinking of maybe naming our little ones. I have already named the last one "Hope" because I had such strong hope throughout the whole pregnancy that it would work out - and I am sure it was a girl so i think it is fitting. and I am going to let DH name our first one together.

Hoping everyone is having a good easter break, and sorry for no persies.

xxxx

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

Question Is AF on the way?

Hi all,
    hope you're all safe and happy this easter! Its been quite warm here, which is nice.
    I always look to see my EDD, probably shouldnt, but can't help it! Noticed my breasts were getting a little sensitive and had cramping today. Thought it might have been my AF, then hoped for something I think deep down im not going to get
    Cherished: all the way for you!! Keep me posted!

How is everyone else, good I hope!

Wondering if the mods could tell me what's up with the mood smilies? I can't change mine, or even access them, for that matter.
    Jen, you may have missed this announcement about moods: http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/mess...your-mood.html

All of the important announcements about forum operations are made in that section (ie Messages from BellyBelly) .

just wanted to pop in and say happy easter to you all - prob bit late for aussie girls but for jen just in time :-)

still no sign of bub making an appearance.....

HAPPY EASTER to my US & UK friends! So let's see... that makes fifi & chappas for UK (I'm sure there's more, but those 2 I know for sure! ) fifi, sending you more easy labor vibes! Walk, girl, walk! Eat some spicy food! Go to your dr. and ask for a pelvic so they can tell if you're close--that sometimes induces labor! Auntie jen jen is waiting! Sorry, mollycat, I know you're keen on sharing your b-day on Wed.... could still happen!

My US gals: smilanatu, Toccara, Ruthie, & Shortcake (again, I'm sorry if I've missed anyone!) I hope you all have a happy day!

Will be back soon for persies!

Thanks, Christine, for the link about the moods... sorry I didn't see it sooner!

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast