Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009

Welcome to TTC after Loss or Miscarriage for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Niliac
    MistyFying and
    Flowerchild

Their email addresses can be found here.

You may also like to consider taking a look at the comprehensive and informative BellyBelly Conception Articles which may help you in your journey.

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications. Any FIRST or GOLD posts etc will be deleted.

You will find the previous thread here.

Yay !!! looks like I'm first

Hey lovely ladies,

I know I have been MIA for awhile - time goes by so quickly

Had the NT scan last week and it was DH first time seeing the bub, he is more nervous now than before !!!

The results are I have a very healthy bub with 1:4000 chance of an abnormality (which is good)

The scan dated me 5 days later than we thought although the lady said this is normal for it to fluctuate between each scan. So I am between 14-15 weeks.

Got to tell everyone finally last week - which is a relief. My team know I love to have a drink with them every now and then so were suspicious when I wasn't drinking.

Any more BFP's since I have been MIA??

Hope you are all well

Hello Ladies.

Is it terrible that I can't wait to go to sleep so this day just ends?

Feeling a bit sore, like I might be getting my period but so unsure!!
    I've been watching a bit more closely and it seems my cm has a slight brownish colour to it (sorry if TMI).
    I thought I had 'o' last maybe 8 days ago and thought I might get my period this coming weekend.

Trying to stop feeling so angry and upset that other people seem to be pregnant and its so easy and lovely for them and my only experience just keeps breaking my heart...

Its the weekend god damn it I should be happy!!!

mummy_of_3_boys Guest

Here is some

for the new thread!

Take care all you beautiful ladies and have a good weekend.

Hi girls!

Easha congrats on your little bub! Hope the ms has gone (if you had any) and your are feeling well

Sallyk perhaps an early night will help you to feel better tomorrow too? Providing you sleep well that is???

AFM I had a great time shopping YAY and I only spent $200 and got heaps of stuff so am really happy plus my house is clean! I really didn't like many of the clothes out there... The fashion is like straight from my nanas wardrobe but I did find a few things to buy so it's all good! The only complaint I have today is due to all the running around I have done I am bleeding again I really just want this part to be over so that I can start charting my cycle and get af again and get BFP!!!!! (BTW, Jen you are totally welcome to stalk my chart) Well I'm off to try on all my clothes!

"I'm back" hehehhe Just tried on my clothes and GOD IT FELT GREAT!! This is the largest I have ever been and to be wearing clothes that actually fit feels fantastic! I actually look slim in them YAY YAY YAY

I was a little hesitant to buy new clothes as you all know I intend to loose weight.... However I thought I will probably end up this size again but hopefully at the END of my pregnancy not at the start... Still so annoyed I put on weight only to loose my bub Anyway I'm totally happy with the purchases.... you chicks must think I am the queen of self pampering, with my makeovers and shopping sprees all in less than a week ahhahahahhhah

Jen I keep forgetting to ask you.... What are you doing all the way over in the states???

Throwing around tons of and for the new thread!!
    I pray this thread has a bunch of BFP!!

Hey ladies,

Thought i'd do a quick post inbetween loads of washing!

I have officially finished work now! so i "should" get time for more persies!

Bubs room is almost complete. Furnture is mostly in, just wardrobe to go now. Just need to pack all the stuff away then i can have my sitting room back to normal!!

Also packed my hospital bag today - am starting to get a little freaked now as it's getting soooooo close. But i just cant wait to meet bub. I think i may explode with excitment!

Glad i managed to catch you friday gals yesterday - it just wouldnt be friday unless i spoke to you!

MO3B i hope df didnt wake you too early with his fishing trip - and i also hope your neighbours have forgiven you!

Mollycat I hope your bed was suitable for you last night - you know what i mean i will give nothing else away!!

Jen it still makes me chuckle everytime you mention those smelly pencils, still got an image of you trying to eat one cause it smells so good.

Right another load of washing is calling to be sorted so i best get back to it.

massive to everyone else and lots of and

Just popping in for a quick hey gurlies!

Welcome to the newbies...may you build new friendships and find comfort knowing you can share anything here.

Talking

thanks Jen for the help.. all done I don't have anything exciting on my chart yet coz I decided to wait till after the weekend to start taking my temp... lol.. we were having some drinks last night so I was hoping for a sleep in... but my body clock woke me up anyway *sigh* oh well. Anyway, stalk my chart as much as you like lol. I can always use some advice with it

fifi - how exciting! I bet you can't wait to meet your lo.

cherished - isn't buying new clothes just the best.. and I know what you mean about actually fitting into clothes... i have had to bite the bullet and buy myself bigger clothes because my pre wedding and pre going off the pill and pre 2 pregnancy clothes no longer fit. I jumped on the scales at a friends last night to see that I have put on anther 2kgs in the last month or 2 i have gone from around 55 - 58kgs (sz10) to 66.4kgs (sz 14 pants/bottoms etc) which is actually quite big for me.. the biggest i hve ever been is 69kgs and I feel like I am fast approaching that. I would love to lose weight but I am sooo bad. I have no time or motivation to exercise and I love junk food.. i hate salads and vegies... so I feel like I am fighting a losing battle. Good luck with your weight loss hun! and lol at the clothes looking like they were straight out of your nana's wardrobe - there are some horid things out there these days lol

AFM - nothing exciting. Af is here in all her glory... nothing too bad though which is good. Just looking forward to her being gone and us starting again for the month lol, I just worked out that if I have a 35 day cycle again then I will be due for af on the 1st May... our first year anniversary is the 3rd May so Im going to take that as a good sign hahahahaha - anything will do for a sign these days

Yay what a fantastic morning! I got up at 6am and weighed myself and huray I lost 500g yesterday... WHAT A BONUS! Than I went back to bed for another hour!

Boble it sounds like we will be starting to chart around the same time, I am not sure what day to count as day 1 so I think I will count last Friday (the day of the D&C)... I am sure that will make the cycle longer though??? Anyway I think I will be due for BFP testing some time in May? I am only doing the free ff thing so I will need to be wise with when I start putting it on there.... I think I will wait for another week or so and record my temp and CM at home, than when I see a dip I will add it to ff... hmmmmmmm sneeky I know! RE your weight.. I dont' think you have anything to worry about, you sound like you are naturally a slim person... My whole immediate family are well over 100kg and I worry I will be genetically destind to balloon out like them I do love healthy food though, I'm a vegetarian so I love salad and vegies etc my problem is that I eat toooo much food, and I do like exercise so I should be ok, I have never felt so motivated in all my life to loose weight... Maybe it's a matter of my brain needing to focus on something else rather than loosing/having a baby.

So I'm feeling great today, have just made a huge juice (yummmmo) and am heading out later for a picnic along the river... Hope you're all having a great weekend

Good morning Ladies,

Cherished - you were right! Plus gaining an extra hour didn't hurt!!
    Sounds like your day is starting beautifully! Perth is cloudy today but the Picnic sounds like a wonderful idea!!

Feeling a bit in a limbo land. I think that is what is throwing my moods off so much.
    I haven't got my period and I don't know when it will happen. 4 weeks to the day for the termination so Im guessing soonish...

I just want to be doing something!!! I feel like Im just in this dark area, Im not trying, don't know when, everyone else is pregnant blah blah blah....

I feel (and HOPE) when I get my cycle started I'll at least feel like Ive taken some steps forward. I know how far I have come, I just feel Im holted now in limbo land, and Im hating it!!!

Feel heaps better that I have been able to kind of identify the issue though!

cherished - what a good way to start the day!
    I'm only using the free version of ff too, but I have already used my free month trial gee.. about October last year. I find the free version is good for what I need it for, but I can understand that you want to get the most out of the free trial - your not being sneaky - you are being smart! Yeah counting the day of the d&c will probably be the best way to go about it I think.. its could make your cycle longer, but the most important thing is pinpointing O so you will know when to expect either af or your bfp...(hopefully bfp). Are you waiting one cycle (or more?) before you start ttc again or are you going straight back into it? (sorry, you have probably already mentioned it earlier) Good luck with the charting hun. Hopefully we will both get bfp's before to long
    I've always had a bit of "meat on me" but not ever been really big either.. sz 14, very much pushing size 16 was my biggest, at the 69kg mark. Its just sad knowing i worked to get back to a sz 10 gee... 5 or so years ago.. and now I am getting back up there. Last time it too 18 months to work it off and that was by doing yogalates once a week (maybe twice if i was lucky) - but I am having trouble finding a yogalates in my area.. and now with the hours I work, so hard to find the time even if i could find the class.
    My mum is a big lady (sz 24) and my sister was big too (sz 26) and my big brother.. well he wears 3XL (and sometimes has to go to 4XL) ... so I can relate.. once again ( ) to you. I watch my mum now having so many issues with her knees and I am scared that I will end up like that too. I really must get motivated and move this weight off me! Please tell me frozen youghurt is healthy coz man am I craving some right now

Sally - sorry to hear you are stuck in limbo! I hope af arrives soon so you can get back to trying and feeling like you are doing something pro-active. even though you are feeling a bit down about it you are sounding quite positive! and that is great to hear! You have come so far and that shows in your underlying positivity

I hope everyone is having a wonderful sunday!

Hi girls! Today has been such a busy day, I'm sorry for not being able to post sooner. DF went skydiving first thing this morning, then I helped him for 6 hours on a side job replacing our neighbor's water and sewer line! He made some extra money, and even paid me for my work--$250!! Hmm.... now what to spend it on?! Right now I'm in need of some so will have to do persies in the morning. I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday--Sat. for those US girls!

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't come on earlier - I had such a busy weekend and only just getting some down time now.

I have lurked through the last few days and caught up on where everyone is at.... as I am strapped for time (I have to cook tonight), I'll forego persies.

Not much to report from me, other than I have sore bb's but, sometimes when af is on her way I get them. I told dh & he thinks it is a good pg sign. AF is due on the weekend (28 days), but my cycle varies, so for good measure I'll test from Saturday onwards. We missed a good few days dtd due to dh having to start work early plus we had a bit a blew about him being ready to 'go' and not getting me in the mood (sorry if tmi)... anyway, all is forgiven and sorted.

Had some sad news early this morning, my great uncle passed away from cancer. We saw him last weekend and whilst he looked sick, he was in good spirits and sharp as a tack, he went down hill really quickly and they pumped him full of morphine for the pain. We expect the funneral later in the week.

Spreading lots of af for those who want her & baby dust & sticky vibes for the rest of us.

Be back either later tonight or tomorrow.

xx

Easha--Congrats on a great scan! I'm so glad DH got to go with you this time! How exciting for you to finally be able to share your good news with everyone! *hugs* Thanks for the update!

sally--I'm sorry that you're feeling like you're stuck in limbo Nobody likes to feel like they're being held back from something they desire so badly! It's so hard, though, when after a m/c all you want to do is be pg again and hold that tiny little baby in your arms! I know in my case I felt completely robbed of the feeling of being pg.... more than a year after my m/c, and I still fall asleep with my hand on my tummy.... dreaming not necessarily of holding my baby--but just of being pg--you know that feeling of just knowing that you've got a child inside you. That's what I miss Please know that you're not alone! *hugs*

MO3B--Big for my kinky other half!

cherished--lol.... What am I doing over here? I keep asking myself the same question! Actually, it took me over a month when I first joined to realize that most of the bb members are from Oz! And it was someone else that noticed and pointed it out to me! I'm a quick one sometimes! Glad you had some fun shopping and got some new clothes--spending money is always fun!

Shortcake! Have a happy Sunday!

fifi--Those pencils are false advertising! The say "gourmet" and smell SO good, yet they aren't edible! I always had a problem chewing on my pencil when I was in school--my pencils always had bite marks all over them... probably a good thing Smencils weren't invented back then! (eek, back then... that makes me sound old!) Yay for packing your hospital bag--sounds like you're prepared! Now that you've got some spare time, I'm going to hold you to that 'more time for persies' comment!! Big *hugs* gutter girl!

smilanatu--Hey stranger! I was just thinking about you yesterday--your ears must've been burning! Oh wait, that's when someone's talking about you, huh? Ok, then your nose must've been itching! Hope things are looking up for you--keep us posted, missy!

boble-- on getting your chart in your sig! You're right, it's a little sparse right now, but that will soon change! I was ridiculously excited when I started temping and actually had lines on my graph! Glad to hear AF isn't being too rough on you--hope she packs her bags quickly!

Oh, Rhi--Somehow I missed your post. I'm so sorry to hear about your great uncle You and your family are in my thoughts and

sally So glad you had a good night sleep and felt better yesterday and I hope you had another good one last night to leave you refreshed this morning. Last week I felt like I was in limbo to, it's such a weird feeling! But As of Friday I have started to feel better.

Boble Sounds like you could be my twin lol I've got the sister, brother & parents too all over weight and I am was 69 -69.9kg at my biggest (so now)! I am going to start charting (when this spotting stops) perhaps next week but we are going to wait until we have one af to ttc so I just can't wait to get it so that 16 days later I will o and than 2 wks later get a BFP!!! God that seems like AGES away (mid May???) Bloody hell that's like 7 weeks or something arrrrrrrrrggggggggggg

Jen, DH skydiving! did you jump to? Hey that sewer line sounds just lovely, I think you should have asked for double time pay hehehheh Re your smelly pencils... We had them when I was in primary school, ones that smelt like strawberry etc but I don't remember trying to eat them? Re being over in the US... The great thing about the net is that cyber friends can be anywhere

Rhichichi I'm sorry to hear about you great uncle, take comfort in your family

AFM The picnic was ok yesterday and I?m not sure what I will do today? Am thinking about getting another job for some extra $$$ Hmmmmm might have a look on the net later.

Hope everyone else it good
    Last edited by Cherished; March 30th, 2009 at 08:08 AM.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast