Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009

Morning everyone,

No time for any persies.. small boy is attempting to put all sorts of things on the computer. It's a work day, so it's full on.

I'm out. AF arrived this morning at about 4.45 just after the small boy woke us up. CD26. Can anyone recommend an accupuncturist in SE melbourne? So confused about what my body is tell me!

M

meh - hun I'll PM you the details of my acupuncturist. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Meh - not sure if I'm allowed to do this but you can't receive PMs just yet.

These are the details of my acupuncturist; Chung Lin 0432 565 812

He works from Noble Park & Carlton - he may also still be at Balwyn and Middle Park. I see him at Noble Park where he works from his parent's residence.

I started seeing him around January last year - i had a laporoscopy in February and I think his efforts helped me recover from the surgery very well as well as contribute to the conception of my daughter in April.

As soon as you are able to PM, please feel free to contact me if you need to.

Hannah – Congratulations! I am soo happy for you! Yay, one of ‘ours’ is pregnant, that is such fantastic news! I hope some more of us can join you in the pg after m/c & loss thread and then onto the baby buddies!

Mannie – Sorry about the witch coming to visit, plus on a birthday – which is usually a dtd day?!

Cherished – hope the acupuncture gets those ovaries stimulated and makes you feel better. My gf swears by it, said she hadn’t felt so good in years!

Eliza – Never say never babe! My gf said the same thing about the acupuncture, but more so the acupuncturist said that she would be ‘fixed’ in 6 mths time – maybe that is more what it is, rather than waiting 6 mths ttc??

Meh –Sorry that isn’t wasn’t implantation bleeding, I secretly was hoping for you. I’m at work at the moment, but I will send you a pm of a couple of names & numbers I have been given. I haven’t tried them yet, as I am still going to my Naturopath in Mornington.

Charm – Hugs hun. Hope you start to feel better soon….

Erybery – That is such wonderful news. I hope all is well at the next major scan.

Cherished – You need to give me your dh phone number, so he can have words to me dh! Am soooo jealous.

Boble – You are welcome. I hope the MB works for you… Sorry to hear about the tenancy crap. Some people will do anything to get out of their responsibilities. I hope it gets sorted out soon. Hopefully the acupuncture can help with your well being. Not sure about claiming acupuncture on tax. What about Medicare?

Mel – I hope this is your month too. What a great birthday present.

Mollycat – I hope you can get your BFP without resorting to the next step.

Hello to everyone else!

Well, I can’t lie – yes, I tested and still a BFN. Am sooo over this. DH said if it’s neg, you’re not pg, he is probably right but I wanted to slap him…. I will test again Wed morning as the test dh bought is a non-sensitive one IYKWIM. But, I think AF is on her way as I have had cramping on and off for two days now. AF showed up around 36 days last cycle & I am on 31 days atm. Still under the care of my Naturopath and the tablets I am on for my emotional well being taste horrible plus I have to take 6 a day. I must be cuckoo! Hehe.

just wanted to pop in and say good morning and I will come back tonight for my regular nightly post lol.

Having a bit of a downer this morning.. with all the stress of tenancy tribunal my nerves are just shot (and I didn't sleep too well last night either). and now I am getting the crankys with the ttc effort - or lack there of.. if you look on my chart you will see 0 bd.. im not hiding it - the fact is, there hasn't been any successful attempts (and no attempts over the last 3 or 4 days due to Dh having a headache)... I am starting to feel my self get worked up over it. I know there is no point going off (except for the fact it makes me feel better) but putting pressure on dh won't help

Mel -
    You do have a day of insane ferns then not much but you can see them. O day is really clear.
    Im glad licking helps better. SOmetimes when I was desperate Id blow it to make sure I licked it properly..... Can't wait for AF! COME ON AF!!!

Meh - Cant recomend acupunture highly enough so if you are thinking about it I would recomend it. I also think its one of those things that makes you feel better just because your being proactive without any chemicals etc which is the ideal first step i think!

xxoo

Wink

Rhi-Sorry for the BFN. Maybe it was just to early to test.

meh-Sorry AF arrived. Hope she isn't being to terrible for you.

mollycat-Sending you lots of babydust!

cherished-Send you lots of baby dust! Hope you catch that eggie!

boble-Sorry to hear the problems your having with you ex.

Hannah-!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

erybery-SO happy for you! Praying bubs heart comes back normal as well!

Jen-the big moving day is April 24th. I'm getting excited but I'm not near ready. How are you doing cycle buddy?

to PLC, MO3B, coco, mel, sally, mannie, charm, megsmum, fifi, WTH, Ruthie and anyone else I have missed (Sorry).

AFM-Just busy packing in the evenings. My weekends are so busy that the only time I have left to pack is the evenings. DH and I are still trying to make time to BD every other night. I'm charting this month so I'm hoping we get PG again...!!

Default Waening...rant...

im sooooooooo annoyed at DH's work right now!!!! He is away and I am ovulating and Im bloody well peed off!!!! He didnt have to go on sunday but they did anyway and he could have left yeterday which means we could have BD and would be in with a better chance but nooooo...

I hate the thought ill b out for this month! I havent seen a drop in fact ive seen a rise and Im hoping that according to my temps although FF hasnt marked it yet, that i O'd yesterday. I keep looking at my chart to see even though its early in my cycle...I just hope it doesnt drop tomorrow and that it goes up more... Wishful thinking?

Coco honey the spermies from CD10 could have made it! You are still in with a chance... They can last like 7 days or something... so I'm sure they can make 2-3

meh--So sorry to hear that stupid witch showed!

charm--Sorry you were feeling down yesterday! I hope that today is a better day for you!

erybery--A 10% chance is AWESOME considering how bleak they made it sound to begin with! I'm so relieved and even more hopeful now for a bright, healthy future for your sticky little bub! Big *hugs* and extra sticky

cherished--I officially look like Shrek! Well, the color of Shrek--not his ogre-ish good looks! You should rent your DH out for the night to train all our DH's how to truly spoil a woman--what a lucky girl you are!

Hannah--I have to admit I did a double-take yesterday when I saw your ticker... first of all, I noticed the +HPT, then I realized you added your chart! I've been waiting months for you to add your chart so that I could stalk it, and when you finally do, you're UTD!! lol... Was stunned and thrilled all at the same time for you! I agree with the other girls, there's no reason to watch what you say--you deserve to share your joy, especially since you can't yet with anyone IRL! Any thoughts, feelings, emotions that you're sure to have should be talked about with those you trust--your support system! I understand your sentiments, though, and that proves what a generous and caring person you are--always thinking of other's feelings! Glad to hear you'll be sticking around, couldn't imagine this thread without you!

boble--Sorry to hear you're feeling so stressed. I'm saying praying that things work out in your favor on Thursday at the tribunal! *hugs* I'm keeping an eye on your chart and fingers are crossed that you'll get a 'proper' shiny, red coverline!

Mel--Glad you're feeling better today! TTW's are definitely stressful times--I'm surprised that we don't all have full heads of gray hair! Glad you had fun with your nephews--want to take my DS and see if you can get him to eat his veggies? lol.... Sounds like your DH will make an awesome daddy--however, let me stress HOWEVER--don't put too much pressure on yourself before his b-day, KWIM? I know you do! *hugs*

to sally, Mannie, & coco (hoping you caught that eggie!) *hugs*

mollycat--So happy you're back, gutter girl!

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

Unhappy

Hi everyone,
    Ive just joined this forum after watching it for weeks
    I discovered my first pregnancy in January this year, only to be told at my 9.5 week ultrasound that i'd had a missed miscarriage that required a d&c My partner and I are completely shattered by this event and are only comforted in the thought of knowing that we can conceive Weve started trying, but havent told anyone
    I wanted to say that since March 5th, ive drawn so much inspiration and hope from reading your posts

Goodluck and thanks for everything!

OMG, forgot there was a whole other page going on! lol....

Rhi--Sorry to hear about your BFN... it was just too early! Sending some vibes!

Shortcake--You sound busier than me! Not much longer for the move--and the christenings!

coco--If you got a +OPK on Mon. & Tue. and you BD'd the 3 days prior, then I'd say you've still got a good chance for this month! Remember, once you get the + it's too late anyhow, it's the days before that are really important! Don't give up just yet!

sunny-- I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad that you've been finding some comfort and inspiration through reading our posts! I pray that your journey here with us is a short one, and I look forward to getting to know you. Please feel free to ask any questions--there's always bound to be someone knowledgeable on just about every aspect of TTC. If you find more comfort in just lurking/reading the posts, that's also an option. The whole point is for you to be comfortable and supported--so we're here whenever you need us!

Smile

Thanx for the welcome Jen!
    Ive got that many questions i'd need to make a day appt with a GP! My biggest questions centre around my fears of another miscarriage. I got my AF 17 days after my d&c and my partner and I have been trying ever since. I dont want to replace what we lost, but I want back that feeling of fulfillment and pride from being pregnant. Im worried that I might miscarry again and not know that I have for weeks.
    Ive been doing research, and reading through your forum and have heard no scientific proof that one shoud wait 3 months before a new conception. I want to know if there is a problem too.
    Has anyone who had a d&c begun TTC after the first AF and how did the pregnancy develop?

Hi girls, just a quicky as I am back at work... Am SO excited I did an opk in my lunch break and it was + YAY So dh and I dtd :P was great! Can't wait to see the ew cm and than get a BFP
    Welcome sunny09 So sorry for your loss. Re ttc after a D&C I had a D&C on March 20th, after going insane not knowing when we could try again we decided to ttc straight away.... There are many different opinions (as we all found) but your's was a while ago anyway so I say go for it whenever you feel emotionaly ready. Good luck honey

Jen hehehehhe Yes he wold be a fantastic rent a hubby I could even give up working all together!!! hehe and RhiChiChi I think the tips for your dh should be anything you want

Quote Originally Posted by sunny09 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Ive just joined this forum after watching it for weeks
    I discovered my first pregnancy in January this year, only to be told at my 9.5 week ultrasound that i'd had a missed miscarriage that required a d&c My partner and I are completely shattered by this event and are only comforted in the thought of knowing that we can conceive Weve started trying, but havent told anyone
    I wanted to say that since March 5th, ive drawn so much inspiration and hope from reading your posts

Goodluck and thanks for everything!
    Sunny a huge welcome I am sorry for your loss I had a missed M/C at 12 weeks I was told the baby had died 4 weeks b4 I had a D&C the next day that was Feb 18th we have been trying since keeping in mind I have only had aone pathetic two day AF since.Best of luck my fingers are crossed for you.

Question

cherished with trying
    i did a test today, just to see for real im not pregnant anymore, or that i might be again but it was a . I long to see that again I had a feeling it might be way too early. I think i should be due for AF on the 23rd of April, but after the d&c my cycles could be wacky :s
    Congrats to everyone up the duff rite now!!!! And good luck to those tring too!

Thanx Charm
    Im so glad to be in contact with people in the same boat as me. Although I have friends and family who have gone through the same thing, its refreshing to hear an objective comment about our situations.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast