Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2006

Pleased I am not the only nutter taking herbs and having acupuncture. And Lisa - they don't taste that bad ... really!!! Well, mine don't. And they worked last time. The best part about acupuncture this time is the efficiency of AF. Almost bled to death on Monday (sorry for TMI) but they have now gone which is fabulous!!!! So they are really over in 2 days. Gotta be happy with that.

Still feeling fluey and trying to keep up with all the chatter - my goodness we need to clear the shelves in here (in the nicest possible way of course I'll be back later to hopefully catch up and do personals.

Hi Everyone...

Lisa - I'm so sorry to hear that AF arrived for you. I really thought that this was your month. Oh Well..onwards and upwards i say. Good luck with this cycle hun..

Kelly - Yay that you don't have to go to Sydney.

Kate - I hope your little work problem gets sorted out soon. I used to work in a place that was all women, and i was the youngest, and boy, i tell you what, sometimes i even thought i was the mature one when it came down to these women. Always fighting amongst themselves etc. It was horrible...GL.

Belle - I'm doing okay thanks. Just plodding along. Not sure when we are going to start actively TTC yet. Dh's job will be finishing up soon thanks to the lack of snow, so we'll see where life takes us from there. He's applied for a job in Melb, so that might see us heading down south a bit...we'll see what happens. Glad to hear that your DH is spoiling me rotten. You thoroughly deserve it.xxx

Tanya - Happy Birthday for your Brother. Do you and your family do anything special to mark the occasion? Sorry if that seems a bit abrupt. You don't have to answer me if you don't want to....big hugs sweety...

Big hello to everyone else, and wishing you all lots of luck for your current cycles...xxx

Okay ladies, we really need some of you to get lost, quick smart! Straight into PAML , of course! It hasn't been 24 hours since my last post, and it has taken me ages to read through everything (and I'm a fast reader!). I can't even remember what everyone said! Here goes....

To those who asked, my brother is a muso, he has been on tour in the UK, Europe and Japan. He was with two different bands at different stages, and a bit of a hol as well. I'm v. jealous, it sounds like he had an awesome time!

Tanya, I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. I hope you have special memories today. Bouncing on a chair? PMSL I'll have to try that one sometime! Really hope you caught the eggie.

Kate, how good is it when af arrives? I'm so happy for you!

Lisa, I am so so sorry that af arrived. On the up side, that's great that you got into the naturopath so soon! I've heard so many good stories about natural treatments, I'm sure it will help you get that sticky BFP !

Belle, I've never been happier to see af! Even when it was pouring out of me this morning (sorry for TMI!) I was smiling. Crazy girl! Our cycles might be a bit in sync now, I really hope that we announce our BFPs close together. I remember you posting your BFP when I was still lurking, and I followed your journey. I was so upset for you when I read of your mc, the same day I had mine. Good days are coming sweetie! (A pilot? I am jealous!)

Not long to go now Kirsty! Counting down with you. I hope your little boy has a great birthday.

Michelle, I'm so pleased af has ****ed off. I'm sure you are too!

Shan, it's nice to see you in here. Would you be happy about coming to live in sunny Melb? (It really is at the moment!)

BTW, I feel a bit alone! I have very small bbs, I was very disappointed when they did NOTHING while I was pg. Here's hoping for next time.......I wanna be a ****ty mummy too Lisa!

Lisa - so sorry to hear AF showed - gawd I just hate her and all her evilness. Why cant she leave us all alone? Hope your appt went well - hope she can bring you your miracle. As for me I am feeling plenty of pg symptoms this cycle, in particular the sore bbs and tiredness, but am sure it is just my body messing with my head.... again.

Belle - you got yourself a hell of a man there sweetie. I really hope you guys can do it quickly again (with all the bding you'll be doing - Im sure you will!)..

Kirsty - 20 sleeps aint long, sweetie! And Holy Moly on James turning 4!

Bring on lots of BFPs so we can all be big boobed sl**ty Mummies!!

for you Keen! We'll have to start a new thread.......****ty mummies!

Quote Originally Posted by sezjm
    Shan, it's nice to see you in here. Would you be happy about coming to live in sunny Melb? (It really is at the moment!)
    Sez - I was born in Melb but moved to the country when i was 8, so i'm a country girl at heart, but DH and I spent 3 years on Melbs, and i absolutely hated it, but where we are looking is right out in the outskirts, so still a bit of country, so it shouldn't be too bad. DH would be based at Tullamarine, so about 1/2 out from there, and then at least i'll only be a few hours from here. Last time we lived in Glen Waverley, and it was way too busy for me...i like the quiet life...even though i do miss the beach fishing.

Hey Shan, I am in NE Vic too I'm in Shepp.
    We don't do anything for my brothers birthday... I suppose we should. Bit slack of me really!

Keen, I have everything crossed for you!!

Kell thanx for the good luck this cycle.

I agree there needs to be a clean out in here... the BFP's are to few and far between!!

Not much going on here, getting the house tidied ready for our Japanese guest. I went and bought a Japanese/english dictionary, jic.
    I had an awful night with the girls... I was sooo tired last night too, so it was really something I could have done with out. I ended up with Violet in my bed (Wato is on Night shift) because I was just to tired to keep getting up to her.

TL
    Tanya

goldilocks Guest

Good morning everyone!

My oh my, we certainly have a full house don't we! I agree with Sez, we seriously need some BFP's soon! Come on girls, who's going to be next to graduate to PAML??!!

Lisa, how did your appointment go yesterday, sweets? I hope you're on a plan of action now. And I'm sure you'll agree that it wouldn't matter how awful the herbs taste if they help you fall pregnant! I was PMSL over your sl*tty mummy comment! You are just too funny!

Kirsty, that's great that you only have 19 sleeps to go now! I bet you can't believe that your gorgeous little man is turning 4 in a few days!

Kate, I hope thing were sorted out in your office yesterday. I work for a sole practitioner (lawyer) so fortunately I don't have to put up with any office politics. Well you're in with a great shot this month if you're charting and using OPK's, honey. I'm doing the same! We've got to give ourselves the best possible chance, right?

Kelly, YAY for your trip to Sydney being cancelled! It must be hard for you to be away from your DH when you have to travel for work...especially when you're TTC!

Michelle, I hope you're looking after yourself and taking plenty of vitamin C to get over this nasty flu! I'm still recovering from it...it's certainly a nasty strain going around this year. WOW @ having a 2-day long AF!!! That's excellent! Mine's usually 7 days long *boo hiss*

Shan, glad to hear you're doing well, honey. Whereabouts are you living at the moment? I'm from Melbourne originally but moved to Sydney when I was 17. I still have family down there so I visit at least once or twice a year. I'm sure that you'll be ready and raring to go when you start actively TTC again after having a nice break. Are you charting or anything at the moment to keep track of what your cycles are doing?

Sez, it sounds like your bro has an awesome job...I bet he loves it! Yup, I was over the moon when AF arrived too LOL And yes, we're almost cycle buddies! Here's hoping that we announce BFP's together, honey!!

Keen, I had another look at your chart and I must say, it looks FANTASTIC! When are you going to test, sweetie?? Those symptoms sound excellent too. Please please PLEASE let it be your month!!!

I was sitting here cracking up over everyone's bb's comments! LOL Mine are already a size 12D and I couldn't believe how much more they grew when I fell pregnant. I got out of bed one morning and almost tripped over them! LOL I'm actually a little scared about how they're going to look after having a bub and breastfeeding, etc...I'll go from having nice pert bb's to things that resemble two deflated balloons! Eh, but what does it matter in the scheme of things. I'd cut them off to be able to have bubbas!

Have a fabulous day lovelies!

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all

Hope we are all feeling well and ready to start the day with boundless enthusiasm!...Cripes...where did that come from?! I'm in my lovely little office, not being spoken to by an immature woman in her 40's...but you know, I don't care...oh, and after the dramas, I got called into a managers office and warned. Apparently I called someone a loser...of course I told her it was all fabrication and lies b/c anyone who knows me knows that I wouldn't call someone a loser....maybe d*ckhead or F***wit but not loser...that's so 20th century! Anyway...I don't care, they are all bloody immature anyway.

So when are we starting up the sl*tty mummies thread? How about when we get some BFP's and we can kick some people out of here

I can't keep up with all the personal's so I'm going to do a group congrats/commiserations/pats on back etc for everyone. Please don't hate me for that...I'm just a simple girl...ha ha ha ha...

Hope you all have a fantastic day,

Luv & hugs,

Kate x.

Belle - LMAO at the image of you tripping over your huge bbs!!

Hi Girls,

Wow i have actually had to make notes to make sure that i can remember what everyone said so sorry if i miss anyone!! We HAVE to get some BFP's soon hey!

Lisa, I am so sorry that AF arrived i am in total shock! I was sure that this was your month...How are you doing with it all? Do you think you O'd from your good tube this month? One of my best friends had an ectopic and lost a tube. It took her 9 months to fall pregnant with her next baby and then one month with her second baby (who is 3 days younger than Lucy) so it HAS to be just around the corner. I know this probably doesnt help you at the moment because you must be extremely frustrated. I am dying to know how your appointment went, i am really interested in what you and Michelle have said because i have 34 day cycles and 6 day AF. LOL about being a ****ty mummy too!

Kate, Yay on AF arriving, I cant believe you got accused of calling someone a loser when you didnt....how annoying and immature of the girls you work with....honestly sometimes its worse than high school. One of my best friends (not the one mentioned above) has just started talking to me again after 7 months and not inviting me to her wedding because i sold our house through and agent that wasnt her mum - how crap is that we were so close and had known each other since we were 12 also i didnt intend not to go through her mum we just had 24 hours to do something including flying to Adelaide with Lucy for the first time so it was all very very stressful. Anyway my point was that some women can act like schoolgirls! I hope it all resolves soon without you being implicated further.

Shan, Glad to see you popping in and i hope your DH gets the job if thats what you want.

Kirsty, How are you going? Getting close to your appointment now, sending you positive vibes!

Michelle, I hope that you are feeling better from the flu and gearing up to bed this cycle! Bring on that BFP for you...i cant wait!

Kelly, Thats great that you dont have to go to Sydney now, how are you doing?

Sez, Sounds like you had a good catch up with your Bro? Are you guys close?

Tanya, Bummer about a bad night with Violet, she is only 20 days younger than Lucy so they are very close in age. I hope she sleeps better for you tonight. GL with the Japanese student! Hope your tww goes quickly and gets you that BFP. I am sorry about your brother too, it must be very difficult.

Belle, You are a spoilt girl! Wishing you all the luck in the world this cycle, have you used OPK's before? LOL about your hubby suggesting you do it everynight! My hubby changed his mind about that too and wanted to go down that route (so to speak) rather than the if we catch it we catch it but he still doesnt want to know anything!

Keen, Oh i am so hoping that this month will bring you that happy healthy baby you deserve, it sounds great with your symptoms, how are you feeling?

Me - Well i think that i finally O'd today (judging on my bodies symptoms), its CD21 - thankfully i guess i am now officially in the tww.....wishing away the next two weeks! Bring on BFP's for ALL of us!

Love Sarah xx

Geepers creepers, how busy have you all been in here the last two days!!!

Lisa - Hun, I'm sooooooo sorry that AF crashed your body. I was sooo thinking that this was your month and I'm very, very disappointed in Mother Nature. Surely she would have taken the hint that she's not wanted? BOL with the fertility lady. I'm dying to know how it went. I can't wait to hear what she's got in store for you!!!

Sarah - Oh yay, you're getting NAKED tonight! Woo hoo! At least I know somebody is getting some loving! You go grab your man matey!

Belle - Oh yes, I have been in hysterics about the bb comments too. Mine are a 14d and DH reckons they're getting bigger, I wouldn't really say bigger, but maybe fuller if that makes sense? I was a bit jacked off this morning because my nips are spreading and getting darker! Aaarrrggghhhh. For a woman who doesn't have much confidence in her bb's, that certainly hasn't helped!

Tanya - Don't you hate it when the children have a bad night's sleep! It's like you've had something stolen from you! I sometimes put Jess in bed with me so I don't have to go backwards and forwards all night long. She doesn't play up often but when she does she does it good!!

Keen - Looks like your next in line sweetness. No pressure!

Michelle - Lets hope it's round 5 that works for you with the Clomid. I'm still devastated that you got AF, I really thought it was your turn! I will get my angel to tell Caitlyn to pull her finger out and pick somebody for you!!!!

Me - I'm 10w tomorrow! WOO HOO! I'm having the 10w BT on Monday and then I book in for my scan for 12w. The morning sickness has been easing off but I have the headcold now and I can't take anything for it. I ordered a doppler today to use to reassure me that bubs heart is still beating. I should get that early next week. That's exciting, but Alan is not very impressed. He thinks it'll cause me more stress if I don't find the hb all the time. Oh well, too late now though! LOL. Just waiting for Jessica to wake up so we can go for a walk in the sunshine. It's been raining constantly in Perth and I'm over it! We're not used to that here!

Love to you all!

PS _ Two more ladies have vacated the PAML forum, so come on girls! GET NAKED! LOL.

Hi Girls,

Tanya - I'm up near Wangaratta, so not too far from you. All up about 2 hrs, but most of DH's familiy live in Shepp, so we get over there every now and then.

Belinda - Nope, i'm not charting, OPK'ing or anything. Just have a total break, although i've done the whole charting etc thing so many times, that i still have a fair idea of what my body is doing, and you can't help noticing your CM when you go to the toilet LOL.

Love to the rest of you and have a great night.

Jayne, we posted at the same time....wow..i can't believe you are 10 wks already. How the time flies. Glad to hear everything is going nicely and glad to see you drop in to say hello!!!

Shan, I was born in Wang .

Tanya

goldilocks Guest

Hi girls!

Kate, I had to laugh at your comment about what you call people at work I wish I could get away with using language like that in my office! And I agree wholeheartedly about starting up the sl*tty mummies thread too! LOL

Keen, DH was delighted that my bb's grew even more when I was pg...he couldn't keep his sticky little paws off them! LOL Your chart is still looking great sweetie...I have everything crossed for you!

Sarah, YIPPEE for being in the TWW! I hope you caught that eggie, honey. Are you charting at all or using OPKs? LOL @ your DH changing his mind and wanting to BD every night Ah men, gotta love em!

Jayne, congrats on hitting the 10W mark sweetie...that's so wonderful!!! I bet you can't wait for your scan. That's a great idea ordering a doppler. It will definitely give you peace of mind being about to hear bub's heartbeat. LOL @ your nips getting bigger and darker! The joys of pregnancy, huh!

Shan, yup you definitely can't help noticing your CM when you go to the toilet! LOL I guess when you're so used to charting, etc you get to know your body really well so you'll know when you're fertile even if you don't want to know!

Tanya, sorry to hear you had a rough night with Violet. BTW, that is such a gorgeous name! I love it!

Lisa, I'm hanging out to hear how your appointment went with the fertility lady! I hope that AF is being kind to you, sweetie.

So do you notice anything different about my siggie?? Yup, I now have my FF chart link there! Celsie (one of the lovely girls from the TTC 1-6 month threads) told me how I could share my chart. I didn't think I was able to unless I was a platinum member! Anyhoo, so it's now there for all to see. So you can keep track of how many times DH and I BD this month LOL

Oh and the spoiling from DH continues...he had two dozen white roses delivered to my office yesterday! God I love that man *sighs*

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Morning lovely ladies,

Just thought Id fill you all in on my appt! I am so very excited let me tell you! She sat me down and said, 'you will be a mum soon, its in your aura'. We chatted about everything from my cycle to sex life for about half an hour, and she said that she can help me and she would help the eggy and sperm meet in my uterus instead of my tube! She also said that my hormones estrogen and progestrone dont do the "happy dance" together and that the estro takes over. So she gave me a special cream to fix that! I also have body tonic to help me produce beautiful blood cells and keep my body healthy on the inside, and some other herbs to help my eggs become more slippery and attractive to the sperm (NB this may result in twins...). DH also has some herbs for his blood and to give him super strong swimmers! She did accupuncture too while I was there. Its funny because I told her about having a few days spotting before af hits in full force, and since the accup. spotting stopped and bleeding started. Her estimates are that in 3-4 months i'll be with child. I just feel so much better for going to see her, its given me some hope and I know she will make my body so healthy it will be in perfect condition on the inside to carry a child. Well that was really long - sorry

Now for the personals:

Michelle - we are so going to be pg together - cycles almost back in sync, me joining you in naturopathy, what else can i say - its meant to be. I dreamt of you the other day LOL!! I cant remember what the dream was (mind you I dont know what you look like, but I just knew it was you!). Hope this new cycle in YOUR cycle.

Keen - ooohhh sounds so promising honey, praying with all that I am that you are pg with a sticky little bubba. When will you test?

Sarah - thanks sweety for your words of encouragement! I am doing really well, I a bit down the first day but I have so much hope atm. Thats amazing about your friend - Im so happy for her. So are you ready to get your gear off and give your little gals a little sibling? Im praying this is your cycle too... we need to clear this thread out!!

Sez - PMSL at your little bbs comments! Dont worry when you get pg again, you wont know what to do with them, they will get sooo huge!! If not, just buy a water bra and pretend! (I used one at my wedding and everyone thought I got a bb job!) You and Belle cycle buddies, hope you will be belly buddies real soon!

Belle - did you get that? You and Sez will be belly buddies soon. Keep positive, and bd like mad and you'll be sure to get that bfp in no time.

Shan - how are you going? When will you be moving back to (or near) Melb? Id love to live in the outskirts of the city, but atm cant do with work etc. Maybe the change of scenery might be good for you - might even bring a new baby! I sure hope so.

Jayne - whooo hooo on being 10wks alreay! Where does the time go?? Im glad m/s easing off now. I can understand your dh concern at you checking the hb every five mins, but you will see at your 12wk scan there is nothing to worry about, bub is growing stronger than ever!

Kate - hey missy, how are you doing? Happy to hear that work thing is now settled. I left my last job because it was like working with a bunch of 13yr old gals in high school!

Tanya - how is your japanese visit going? have you been eagerly studying the dictionary? Hope you havent fallen asleep on your visitors!!

Kirsty - not long to go now sweets. I had tears in my eyes about you and the naturopath crying together when you found out you were pg with James. I hope he has a wonderful time turning 4! Best of luck sweety for your new journey.

Kelly - how are you going? Must be happy you dont have to go Syd again? LOL at waiting for cleavage! Sending you loads of baby dust and 'big bbs vibes'!!

I think thats about everyone....apologies if I missed anyone - I love you all really but so hard to keep up now

Have a great day sweets,
    Lisa

PS sorry this post is soooooo long

goldilocks Guest

Lisa, that is wonderful news, honey! I am absolutely thrilled for you I'm sure this lady is going to make you a mummy in no time at all! It's great to hear you sounding so positive...I can just feel your excitement through my computer monitor! LOL How was the acupuncture? Did the needles hurt?? And do the herbs taste as awful as you thought? LOL @ the herbs possibly resulting in twins! :eek: How great that she gave you herbs for your DH too. It sounds like you're onto a winner, sweetie!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

-ve HPT this morning

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast