Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2006

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2006

Welcome to August! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 19/08/2006

Member: Hindonly
    State: QLD
    CD: 25
    Previous Cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folate
    Notes: TTC again after 3rd miscarriage
    Angel Babies: 3 ~ Sept 2003; Sept 2005; June 2006

Member: kellym
    State: WA
    CD:
    My previous cycles: All over the place!
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC #1 since January 05 & m/c at 10 wks in May 05
    Angel Babies: 11/5/06 at 10 weeks

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD: 4
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Moglie
    State: VIC
    CD:
    Previous Cycles: 28, 27 (m/c)
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 1 (9/06/06)

Member: Naomi54
    State: South Australia
    CD: Taking a little break for a while
    My previous cycles: 28 - 54 - 35 - 45 - 35
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folic Acid
    Notes: TTC #1 for 6mths, m/c @6wks
    Angel Babies: 16/01/2006

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD: On a break
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, contraceptive pill
    Notes: 5 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 2 x natural... Lap/hyst/dye/D&C/ovary drilling on April 10th ~ normal
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks,12/07/06 @ 8 weeks, 6 x "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shazey
    State: QLD
    CD: On a break until 2007
    My previous cycles: 21 - 28 - 32 - 38
    FF Link:
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: Preparing for IVF ICSI #3 2007
    Angel Baby: Feb 93 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right tube, Feb 03 @ 5weeks ~ ectopic; removal of right stump, May 03 @ 6weeks ~ ectopic; removal of left tube.

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 25
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28, 27
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Hiya lovely ladies, last thread can be found here

Me first, me first..yipeeee

I just wanted to say that I feel like crap! I am so tired, I want to fall asleep here at my desk at work, and I think im getting the flu! I have a slight fever and feel a bit tingley. Maybe Im pg?? hehehehe.. doubt that but I feel weird, my bbs are itchy and I have a burning sensation in my nips. Do you gals think I am queitly going mad?? It will be too early for pg symptoms anyway, so although it feels like the flu, I cant help but think what if??

can someone kick my bu** and snap me out of it.....pleaseeeee

Hope you are all well, will be back later for some personals

Oh and Jayne......how are you?? Dh will be sorry once I am pg, no bd of any kind for him after that! LOL!

Hi Guys,

Moglie, I am really sorry that you started spotting last week after such strong pregnancy symptoms, Lisa is right though it sounds as though you have a great attitiude and this month will be your month!

Lisa, LOL at your hubby being a party pooper! Sorry to hear that you feel like crap...yes you are right it is too early for pregnancy sypmtoms (although each of us are very different, i dont get any symptoms at all until about 6 weeks and then start chucking my guts up about 6 times a day until about 15 weeks - something to look forward too not! but its all good as long as that little bubba is ok hey) but i can understand you analyzing every single feeling in your body...i found myself doing the same in the lead up to O (although i havent O'd yet) i was just quietly keeping an eye on stuff IYWKIM. Try not to stress all of the tww because with all that bedding you are bound to catch that egg! You got your really strong positive on the OPK so you know that you bed at the exact right time although you must have already had a BIG supply up there lol...you are going to get that positive at the end of your tww. I know that everyday feels like its going on forever but before you know it you will be staring at those two little lines and your DH will then be complaining about no bd lol. Remind him then how exhausted and a party pooper that he was this month ok! Hang in there...how many days until you test?

Shell, The Lemon tree sounds like a fab idea and such a great tribute to your angel. I am glad that you managed to have a nice family day.

Tanya, Welcome back, what a bugger about the phone bill, i bet you told Alecia off for that one!!! I hope that you O soon and the bd will begin!

Belle, How are you doing today? Has the spotting taken my orders and packed its bag (for 9 months)? Yes we are actively ttc...DH doesnt want to know any details (like O time or Af time etc) so i am keeping that to myself (which is kinda hard) so everytime we do it he always says "that could be the time" lol i always say yep could be but i know it isnt the right time. We are hoping for a no stress time TTC over the next few months and if it doesnt happen for us in that time i guess we will be back to the "do it everynight for the whole month" which is what we did in the past and it worked for us first month both times...i would rather not go down that road though this time so i guess only time will tell.

Michelle, How are you doing with the TWW? How are you going on nights?

Hi to everyone else...where are you all???? Love Sarah xx

Hey Lisa - I'm doing ok. I have my moments when I panic because I don't feel ill and then spend the next 4 hours complaining about how ill I feel! LOL. I'll be 9 weeks on Friday. Scary huh? I still can't believe it is happening. I'm still a constant knicker-checker and I only buy white toilet paper and I still have my doubts, but I'm improving. I have a BT at 10w and then I have to book my 12w scan. I'm still scared to go to the 12w scan and see bubs the same size as last time, with no HB. They're just things you can't stop yourself feeling, I guess. I bought the baby a swaddling wrap yesterday and a little wondersuit. That was big for me! & I got Jessica this beautiful limited edition Cabbage Patch Doll to put away for Christmas. It has her Daddy's birthday so it's even more special!
    I'm so excited to hear about your BFP announcement. Like everybody has said, you timed your bd'ing perfectly and you kept up the stamina and there would have been so many wrigglies fighting their way to the finish line that it's IMPOSSIBLE for any of them to miss! You made me laugh about analysing the pg symptoms. It's sooooo hard not to think about it. I was exactly the same, but I was quite shocked that I was pg. I was pretty happy with the bding performance right on the O time but then the TWW fizzled my feelings and then next thing I know there is two lines! I really, really, really want this to be your month!

hello lovely gals,

Jayne - thanks so much hun, I really hope I got that naughty little egg this month, I hope with all my heart that all of us can come and join you in paml soon. I know what you mean about being scared, I think I will be exactly the same, and god I havent bought printed toilet paper since I lost my little bubs. Ah going to the toilet will never be the same ever again. And yipee on feeling sick, its strange how we dont want to be sick but it can be so reassuring, bring on the m/s I say. Oh little Jess will love that doll, I always wanted one as a little girl, but my mum thought they were scary looking and never bought me on (im still bitter about that - can you tell??) 9 wks - where has the time gone?? Pls dont worry, bub is safely tucked in and is in this for the long haul, I promise. Very nice to hear from you.

Thanks Sarah, your a real sweety. Im going to try my best not to think about it too much and I will have to stop analysing everything. Will have to find something else to do in the next two weeks - maybe i'll take up a hobby, or maybe i'll just do some exercise to kill the time!! And you are right, as long as my next pg is healthy then I really wont mind being sick, even chucking every 5 mins like you... well I hope you catch the eggy unawares this month and give your dh a nice suprise!!

Belle -hope your body is hearing Ms Sarah loud and clear and the spotting has taken a hike! I cant wait for you to start ttc and announce your bfp.

Michelle - how are you going with the nights and tww..you seem pretty good about it, I might have to take a leaf out of your book.

Moglie - has af settled in properly? I hope she too takes a hike and leaves you alone for the next 10 months!

Shell - how are you sweety? Still going hard at the gym? Your going to be one sexy mamma, and then you'll get a bfp and you will have the sexiest sporty belly bump in the world!

Keen, how are you? Where you at in your cycle??? Im praying my heart out that y ou get to board the ark this month!

Amy - where are you sweets?

A big hello to everyone else, will try and catch up with the rest of you later or tomorrow, hope you have a great evening, baby blessings to each and everyone of you...

Lisa

Where is everyone today??

Hi Girls,

How are you doing today Lisa?????

Hi Jayne, Glad to hear that your pregnancy is coming along very nicely. What you said about white toilet paper gave me a giggle because that is so me!!!! I started buying it after i had Katelyn so that i could "analyse" things next time around and not be stressed by something that was just a print on the paper...the things we do hey. Well done on purchasing a few things for the baby - enjoy! I hope you feel better from the MS soon aswell.

Well i have some exciting news - I am an aunty lol...my SIL had her baby girl last night, they called her Charlize, she was 7p 3oz and 3 days early. I am going to see her tonight how exciting! I have 5 other neices and nephews but this is the first one that i have been around for the birth (and had my head in a good place IYKWIM) so i can really enjoy it. My SIL had twins at 17 (they are 14 now) and had a miscarriage last year with her hubby so i am really happy for her that this bub made it out safely!

Lots of Love to you all Sarah xx

kirsty Guest

Woohoo on becoming an aunty Sarah & congrats to your sister as well!!

Congratulations on becoming an aunty Sarah! And big congrats to your SIL on having herself a healthy bubs to hold. Heres to Charlize having a cousin not too much younger ( )

Lisa - hoping its not the flu, but symptoms of something a lot more exciting - for you

Im in the dreaded 2ww. I know if I was pg this time around it would be absolutely perfect - for that very reason I am SO sure that Im not! Plus you should see my VERY weird temperature pattern! Like nothing Ive ever had before...

Hope everyone is doing ok.....

Keen - I had the worst chart ever and I couldn't make heads or tails of it, so I gave up the charting cos I thought my thermometer was on the blink and then I logged onto FF to see where I was in my cycle and I thought, I should test, I'm coming up to being late and the rest is history!!!! So lets hope the same happens to you. FF couldn't even pinpoint O time, but I did with OPK's. I'm so hoping for you!

Sarah - Yay on being an Aunty!!!! Ooooohhh how adorable. You get to hold the teeny tiny bundle and marvel at how tiny she is and then when she stinks you can say 'Here you go Mummy'. I'm sure that your going to be giving Charlize a little cousin in no time at all! I'm soooooo hoping for you. Oh yes, the toilet paper is the tip of the iceberg. If I don't need to pee I'm squeezing my nips to see that they're still sore!!! :eek:

Michelle - When are you testing my sweets? I check on here everyday to see if there is anything from you and you're AWOL!!! Hello???

Shell - How are you hot stuff? Are you getting asked out yet at the gym or what? LOL.

I must go, our dinner guests have just told me they're running an hour late (they live walking distance away), and I have the chicken roasting already so I have to go and turn it wayyyyyy down low. grrrr. don't they know i'm starving?

Love Jayne xox

Congratulations Sarah....i became an aunty too 4 weeks ago, and it's a wonderous thing. Have fun with your newest neice....

Hi everyone, it sure is quiet in here today....I hope you're all busy BDing or POAS getting ! I can't wait to see some BFPs in here. I'm not ttc YET so I have to live vicariously through all of you! Is anyone testing soon? Hope you're all having a fab start to the week!

goldilocks Guest

Hello ladies!

Lisa, I'm sure that the reason you're getting imaginary pg symptoms is because you really are pg! It just has to be your month honey, after all that BDing! Are you still keeping it up or are you giving your poor exhausted DH some time off? LOL It's impossible not to analyse every little niggle, huh. I remember reading about 'phantom' pg symptoms in the conception thread...and it's funny how many of girls were actually pg and didn't know it yet! LOL

Jayne, your pg is just flying along! I bet you can't wait for your ultrasound at 12W. I know it's so hard not to be worried but please enjoy every single moment of your pg, hon. It is such a blessing! And your little one will be just fine, trust me

Sarah, YAY on becoming an aunty! That's fabulous news, you must be thrilled! Wow @ having twins at 17 too...are they boys, girls or one of each? I would LOVE to have twins - talk about an instant family! So are you still waiting to O, honey? It'll be nice if you can get a no-stress BFP...but like you said, if that doesn't work you can always BD every night for a month and you're bound to get one! It must be hard with your DH not wanting to know what's going on. My DH was like that at first until I told him what the chances are of making a baby every month. Now he knows when AF is due (although he'd always calculated that anyway - some months I'd have to ask HIM when I was due! LOL) and always asks me what my temp is every morning

Keen, woo hoo for being in the TWW! I hope it goes really quickly for you. If it's the perfect month for you to fall pg then you never know, you might just get a pleasant little surprise at the end of this TWW! I'm that this is your month, honey.

Shan, congrats on becoming an aunty too! Do you have a little niece or a little nephew? I'm sure they're absolutely gorgeous! I hope you're really well, sweetie.

Sez, how are you going hon? When do you think you'll start actively TTC?

Nothing to report here. I'm still spotting somewhat but I'm trying to ignore it so maybe it'll go away! LOL My temps are still a little weird. I didn't get a coverline on FF because I've been bleeding/spotting for the whole month but my temps did go down and then up again around the time I would normally O so who knows? I'm just waiting for AF to turn up so we can get this show on the road!!!

Love to all,
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Belle - hoping AF shows her ugly face soon, so you can get things happening again!

Belle, I really hope af shows up soon for you. It's very frustrating waiting, isn't it? I've been very lucky and only had bleeding for four days after the d&c. I'm pretty sure that I Od a week ago so I am expecting af in one more week. I think we'll still have to wait another cycle after that til we ttc though! Grrrrr......time goes so slowly when you're waiting for something doesn't it? It's like being a little kid again, waiting for Christmas! I'm just hoping my next cycle is closer to 28 days (this one will prob. be around 38 days), the shorter the cycle, the sooner we can ttc!

Mind you, I don't want to sound like too much of a whinger, I really wouldn't have been emotionally ready to ttc this cycle anyway, even if we hadn't been asked to wait.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day! To those of you in the TTW for you! To those of you ttc I really hope you catch that sticky eggie. BD away!

Morning my petals,

Belle - I hope that darn spotting leaves you soon so you can get af and get on with the program of making a little sweety baby for you and dh to love and adore. Yes DH is now officially on holiday from the bd. I still have some imaginary symptoms, but I doubt that the sharp pains in my bbs are phantom

Sarah - awww congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little niece. Like Jayne says, you will have a little cousin for her in no time!

Keen - mmmmm hun, sounds like you might have caught the eggy...praying that you get a BFP at the end of the tww. Like Jayne says her chart was pretty weird too but look at her now!! I hope you have the same fortune.

Shan - oh arent little neices/nephews so wonderful?? My nephew just turned 1 and he is the cutest thing, very cheeky and very clever. Enjoy being a new aunt..new babies can bring so much love and hope.

Sez - how are you doing sweety?

Michelle - you are being very quiet, are you still on nights hun or are you trying to hide something from us ? Mmmmm you must be up for testing soon - Im praying with all my heart that two dark lines are staring back at you when you POAS!

Tanya, Amy, Moglie, and everyone else, hope you are doing really well.

Me - I think I am around 4-6dpo but not too sure, I still have flu like symptoms, but I have been having some weird cramping in the lower abdomen (almost af like feeling), tingles in my lower back and some sharp pains in my bbs, and I feel really really really tired especially in the early evening and there is also the heartburn. This could all be part of a virus or something else so I dont want to get my hopes up and I know its still very early to be able to feel any real pg symptoms. Otherwise im doing really well, have had lots on at work and at home too. DH and I are building a second house at the back of our existing house so thats been going at full steam this week too - starting to look like a real house! Yippeee.

Take care and have a great day.

Sez,

You must have posted at the same time... I hope your cycle regulates itself so you can get back on the ttc train. As for being ready emotionally, I think you will always feel the pain of your loss, but that doesnt lessen the desire for another baby. I hope your new ttc journey will be short and will hold the most special of rewards for you at the end.

Its great that you are on here chatting with us, I hope we inspire you to jump in the sack and bd your heart away until you get that bfp!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast