Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ January 2007

This is getting too hard! I'm excited that I might be, but what if I'm not? How crushing will that be? I'm trying not to think about it, but it's filling my head to the point of obsession. Why did I test early? That's just a silly thing to do, I think now, in retrospect. Although every day this week is full of lots of stuff going on, it's still dragging. How long would you wait to do another test? In my cupboard I have one more early hpt & two after af due hpts.

Shan - I bow down to you! Your strength in holding out is awesome. I can't wait to hear what the result is on Thursday! Good luck!!

Thanks hun. If i were you and tested early and got a feint BFP, then i would have tested again by now. They say the HGC doubles every day or so, so you should get another +ive if the first one is right. At leaset then you'll know hey!!!...I don't know about strength..i just don't want the dissapointment of a BFN. If i wasn't going away for a week (i'm going without DH) then i probably wouldn't have tested at all, but i want him around jik, plus i need to know because of the wine festival i'm going to on Saturday and if i wasn't going away, i wouldn't be going to that either..hehe

Oooooh Shan-- Come on Thursday!!!!! Lots and heaps and stax of for you sweets!!
    Hopexoxoxo

well AF has visited, so this month I will test for ovulation to see where my cycle is at, it was 40 days this time.

((hugs)) good luck with O testing

Thanks Shan. I'm testing tomorrow morning then!

I'm hoping so much for you for a BFP on Thursday that my eyes are going all squinty!

Hope - how's Pinchy? How are you feeling?

Kitten2be - sorry af showed up. Hope you get a clear idea of when you're o'ing this cycle.

Aussienic - how are you?

Good!!!! Let us know how you go...Fingers crossed..xxxx

Pinchy is travelling well thanks Cilmum! Although I did purchase a doppler which arrived today and of course I can't locate the heartbeat!! Trust me! I know that is quite common though at this stage so I'll have to have another go in a few more days. I'm feeling pretty good at the mo. Starting to feel a bit tubby around the tummy though-- I've lost weight according to the scales but my tummy is defnitely starting to grow. I can't wait until it's sticking right out there and I can feel some movement. Other than that and some wierd pains from time to time all seems well. What about you?? Has that second line sunk in yet? I'm sure there'll be a bigger brighter one tomoz. I know what it is like to not want to get excited and it makes you feel a bit ripped off that you can't just enjoy it. I hope the next 7-8 weeks FLY by for you. :biggrin:

Hope xoxo

Cilmum: I'm fine thanks for asking

Kitten sorry that af arrived *WITCH*..

Confirmed Yaaaayy!!!!

YAY CILMUM THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

kirsty Guest

Congrats on your BFP cilmum.

Cilmum

WOO FREAKIN HOO....CILMUM....That's fantastic news. Congratulations hun. I'm so very happy for you....

Lets hope i'm saying the same things tomorrow, but somehow i don't think i will be...having a little gut feeling today that suggests that AF is on her way..time will tell i guess..xxxxxxx

WAY TO GO CILMUM. I'm so excited for you Well done. I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Shan I hope you get a bfp tomorrow. STAY AWAY AF. I'll be on here in the morning to check on you lol.

Hope I glad to see pinchy is being a good little bubba for you. Can I ask where you purchased the doppler from????

Kitten sorry to see that af has arrived. I wish you all the very best for this cycle.

Hi to aussienic, janeo, kbowman and anyone else I've missed. I hope you are all doing well.

Congrats Cilmum!! Well done sweety! Im so happy for you!

Shan - its not over yet and remember, early pg is very similar to af symptoms! Im sending you lots of baby dust and STAY AWAY AF!!

Lots of baby dust to all,
    Lisa

Thanks guys, but Lisa, i'm not having any symptoms at all. I just woke up this morning with a gut feeling and my BB's aren't as sore as they have been, and i think that's the tell tale sign that AF is on her way...

What symptoms did you girls get early on?????

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast