Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #3

I found you tutumae!! Love the pics--you look like a rocker chick! I really do like the music, as well! And how can I get me one of those shirts???

KL - Sorry to hear that rude lady turned up And really sorry that you are so dissapointed.

Tina - I am soooooooo happy for you. Well done hun!!
    But you haven't logged on this morning to tell us if your BFP is getting any fatter!! Waiting waiting waiting...

I just wish KL & I could join you. Oh well. GOOD ON YOU!!!

MollyCat - Wow. Glad you were able to call her folks over to check the place out. Scary stuff. Glad to hear you're safe and sound now.

Tutmae - I followed the link you PMed me, but couldn't seem to find any videos??? Are you the one biting the guys ear on the first page that opens up?? Are you really supporting Missy Higgins soon? That's awesome.. Can you send me the other link that I think you must have sent Jen, cause she seems to have had more luck than me on seeing pics.

Jen - Hopefully you've BDed enough up to O, so you still might be ok. Just read your poem (really quickly, so I didn't have time to become emotional about it!!) It's beautiful, and so so true. Well done!!

AFM - Well check out my chart my temp plummeted this morning, and I have a niggling feeling in my lower abdomen, almost but not quite , like pAF pain, so I think AF is on her way. For this reason I didn't even bother testing. Actually I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. The BFN upset me more yesterday morning when I first tested. I think because I was positive that I was UTD and it was such a huge shock. Perhaps I kind of expected not to be UTD today? I don't know, but at least I don't feel like my day is ruined, which is how I thought I would feel. I have a 1st birthday party for my GFs daughter today, so am glad I'm not feeling crappy.

But tell me ... how did I NOT fall preg? We BDed at just the right times?? And last time I fell, I didn't think we BDed at the right time and I did fall. I don't get it. It's obviously not that simple?? I just thought it was a matter of watching the signs and BDing at the right time. DH says that he's sending a GPS with them next month.

It's my 30th birthday this Thursday, I was really hoping for a baby for a present. Oh well. We were married in April, so may be we can have an April baby to celebrate our 2nd anniversary.

Kate - Where are you??? Probably celebrating your BFP!!

Ok,
    Chart Stalking time

Easha - Looking good!

Jen - Your BDing looks good to me. Fingers crossed this is your month!

Vanaithi - Hope there's been some BDing going on

MollyCat - Waiting to hear that BFP!!

Tina - You're killin us!!

Tutmae - EWCM on CD 5? Wow, this could be a quick month for you.

Love you all
    Couldn't have done this without you.

OK - so I'm not getting excited and I know that they say that you're not supposed to read the HPT's after 10 mins, but you know how I was saying that I got that more sensitive one from the chemist and I tested at 12.45pm?? Well it didn't have a line and 3mins, so I got the $hit$ and just put it back in it's packet - well it has a feint line this morning.

Here's an email I got from my BF this morning. She is TTC starting this month.. she has 2 kids and she conceives first time every time, including when she had 2 or 3 MC's. She sucks!!

I told her what I told you girls ... how I tested at 4am and again in the morning and then went to get more from the shops and then tested again ... she says ...

all that sounds SOOOOOOO familiar!! de ja vu! except i usually made Matt run out and get more tests!

the second test BFN might just be cos u hadnt stored up enough HCG again - that's why they say to test first thing in morning after 4 hrs sleep. also when u sleep ur body metabolises more. so u'd collect more hcg over 4 hrs sleep than 4 hrs awake. 'they' reckon not to read anything on the stick after 10 mins or so, but my earlier ones only became dark enough to make out after 10mins when the pee had dried off the stick. its easier to see the contrasting colours without the water reflecting the light and diliuting the colour. remember the first pics of ava's HPT i sent u? they were about a day old when i took the picture, so they were even fainter straight after POAS. the were so faint that Matt was sure he COULDNT see anything on them. bring it/them over, and i'll use my eagle eyes to check it out. i'm like the HPT stick whisperer! :P

from memory, u definately o'd earlier last time cos otherwise u couldnt have gotten preg cos u said u didnt BD around the time FF said u o'd? so how many DPO would u have been if it was the earlier o date?

So emailed her back and said ...

Prolly Oed around CD13 last time, so that would have meant that my BFP was on 16DPO, I did one about about 8DPO which was -ve.

Check out my chart ... huge temp drop this morning (sleep was normal). I also have a bit of a cramping - but not really, just a feeling in my lower abdomen. So I think AF is on the way. The b!tch 20fbec Ovulation Charts

I'll still bring my sticks over anyway.

But that was before I looked at my stick from yesterday. I'm going to her DD's 1 year old birthday party today, so I'll take my sticks with me. I have smsed her and asked her to read my email, but haven't heard back from her - so she's preparing for a birthday party ... I'M PREPARING FOR A BPF please please please!!!

I don't want to get too excited ... but ... TOO LATE. At least I'm in a good mood! That can't hurt! Doesn't happen often this early in the morning!

sorry to keep you all waiting!!! DH and i went to early mass this morning....
    well, tested again, and still a faint line, but its DEFINITELY a line! so i now have 3 tests, 2 different brands, with 3 faint lines...Joey, as your BF said, its much darker now that it has dried...so..i guess that means....!!!!!!
    Just in time for my EDD, phew!!! thanks for all your prayers...
    and joey: i think your still in with a shot...let us know what your BF says when she sees your stick!!!!!!

Jen - that poem was lovely, brought a little tear to my eye. Your Hollywood trip for youtube sounds great. Can't wait to see it.

Tinak - Am sure it will darken up & you'll have a sticky bub!

mollycat - sounds scary at your friends place - I spook so easily so don't blame you for going home. Nice temp rise btw... again. Am sure a BFP is on it's way!

Krystielove - sorry about af. She's inconsiderate, rude and a heap of other things too

joey - I just love your positivity. Good luck with the hpt whisperer.

afm - dinner went really well last night. Lots of hugs, tears & excited granparents to be.

Tina - I have been waiting .. and ... waiting ... and ... waiting all morning to hear from you. Checking my emails so often!! DH thought something had happened ... I opened my emails and saw Tina had left a post on BB and I yelled out "tina tina". He came running "WHAT??". I said Tina has left a post ... "oh" he says

That is awesome news. Make sure you, I know you will, keep us posted. When are you going to the dr? When are you having a BT? Is there any need? What comes next??????

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for you. I am sure this will be a sticky one. I am tearing up hearing your news. How exciting!!! Did I say that yet?? How exciting!!!!

AJC - Great to hear that your parents and g'parents were really excited for you. When do you tell your cousins? Or are you leaving that up to the rest of the family to tell them along the grape vine.

I will BE SURE to log on tonight (after I get home from dinner at dad's, after the 1st birthday party) to tell you what BF / stick whisperer has said. So it will probably be about 8pm-ish.

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey - all the best with your bf (the hpt whisperer). Have lots of fun at the birthday party.

AJC - It was very spooky last night. She spooks really easy, that's why I was out there, I was going to stay the night cause she hates staying there alone. Although when I went to bed, I had no problems, slept all night which is surprising after hearing strange noises. Glad all the grannies and poppies were excited for you. Watch how fast it goes now (at least until the 8th month and that will drag)

Tina Three BFP's. You're on your way to joining the PAML club.

joey: youre so sweet, thanks so much hon
    im holding my breath till i hear from you tonight!!!!
    please aoplogise to Dh on my behalf ..he he he!!!! that was funny!
    heres a cheer squad to help bring on that BFP

Thanks Tina,

You're lovely! I don't know if I'll have an answer tongiht at 8pm. I'll POAS in the morning though if AF doesn't come. I really hope that my temp drop this morning was cause I had the window open (I opened it in the middle of the night cause I was so hot!)

Exclamation

tina_k ~ Congrats I'm happy for you and I pray that this one is a sticky bub for you!!!

Joey ~ your post are so full of excited lol ... I love it I hope your line gets darker next time!!!

Jenushka~ Congrats on the great scan and seeing that heartbeat !!!

Molly~ Thanks for the hugs I'm ok just ready for AF to leave already!!!

Issy~ Thanks sweetie I know its suck big time for AF to show up late because it gives you false hope ...

KrystieLove~ sorry about AF showing up goodluck next month maybe we can both have BFP next month !!!

Jen~ Hope you got the egg this time !!! I'm keep my fingers crossed for you ...

AF is being so mean to me I wish she would pack up leave early so I can get back to bd'ing !!! Lol I am trying to atleast get pg in time to have a nov or dec 09 baby !!! I'm looking for a new job its time for me to move on for my current one ... I hate being there ... My DH makes me feel a lil better about being stuck there for now he rubs my feet when I get home I'm start temping this month and see if that helps !!! Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone !!! let get some more BFP next month !!!
    Last edited by Toccara50; July 13th, 2008 at 12:05 PM.

Yay Tina !!!!!! - very excited to see the line is darkening !!!!! , well done 1st BFP for July

Joey - I have my fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed for you cant wait to log on tonight and tomorrow to see the results

Jen - sorry hun to hear you may have missed the egg.... who knows it may be the month that you didn't really try that you actually fall

AFM - I have been having AF type pains already right in the lower pelvic area particularly on the left... I even checked a few times thinking it had arrived, it hasn't though.. I have never had a short cycle... could it be implantation?? According to my chart - please stalk away I am now 6 DPO (i think personally I am more like 7-8 DPO).

BB are still very sore too... I refuse to start over analysing this though

What do you lovely ladies think??
    Last edited by Easha; July 13th, 2008 at 02:26 PM.

congrats tina!! wishin u a h& h pregnancy cos i kno this bub will stick!!

KL, sorry AF the witch reared her ugly head to make u feel so down

Hello ladies,

CONGRATS Tina (cant remember if i said that already?)

Joey & Easharay its a BFP fpr you both!!!

Krystie: sorry about af again.. hope you're not feeling too down - focus on a fresh new start! its hard when you try so hard & even if you've got the timing right & then have the symptoms & then af shows up.. if only we can all have ivf or something & just inject the fertilised egg in there..

joey: im nearly oing, so will be dtd every night tonight til tuesday night cos i might o on monday or something.. but then im not feeling very positive that it will happen this month cos even if you do it at the right times doesnt garantee a bfp.. its so depressing.. feel like giving up the trying! like whats the use!? (anyways... )

jen: hope you got the egg! dont feel down.. i saw a chart that the person did it like 5 days before o & thats it & she got preggers -thought sperms only last 3 days! & then some people do it every day & no good... just luck i guess? well heres some for you

:goodluck2: to all!

sorry joey & easha! dunno how that funny face showed up!

joey - Going to tell the extended family @ 16 wks. I will let Mum call her 4 sisters & then it will filter through. Dad will call his bro & 2 sis's too & will also filter through their families. Or I could just tell my Nan first and guarantee everyone will know within the day! She's so funny, she loves spreading family news. MIL will spread the news on DH's side - she's one of 7 so lots of ppl to get around on that side too. Anxious to hear what your friend says about the p stick.

Easha - I remember having af type cramps at 9dpo with this bub. I also had major stomach cramps after I had eaten a huge lunch that same day. Hard not to read into things but if it creates positive thoughts then go for it.

Went & saw Mamma Mia today - was awesome. A really fun feel good movie.

Sending you all lots and lots of

Looks like i'm out this month - AF is knocking (i'm trying to ignore her), but i'd say by morning, temps will have dropped and she will have found a way in.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789