Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June 2006

kirsty Guest

Hi guys just a quick note to say that details on the front page have been updated & anyone who hasn't been actively posting in the last 30days their details have been removed.

If you aren't listed on the front page & would like to be, please email either Melinda or myself & we will add you as soon as we can.

And as these details are for your benefit we are asking that anyone who currently knows their current CD & would like us to keep track of it for you please email one of us to let us know.

Thanx heaps

Shellstar - I hope that eggie got well and truly caught. But if not, at least you had fun trying!!!

Lisa - I hate the BFN result. It is so depressing (even when you try not to get your hopes up).

Jayne - you poor old Grandma!!! Can't keep up the pace - and at such a young age too!! I did a few temps one month and then stopped because I could see it could be addictive and make me worse than I already am about TTC. I am lucky though, I know my body well and can tell when I am ovulating.

Well ... AF arrived today so back on the TTC track soon. Round 3 of clomid starts soon(3 more in total to go before IVF). I have an appointment with the OBGYN in early July to see if there is anything else I can be doing to increase the odds and I am going back to the gym on Friday to slowly kill myself with exercise. At least this time I'm not going up in weight like the last time on the drug. Sad but knew AF was on the way with the pain over the weekend but acupuncture has done amazing things to the colour and consistency (TMI for some but fascinating to see the changes!!)

Lisa - acupuncture is great for the 2 weeks pre-O to build up endometrium and stimulate ovaries (and moisture in my case due to the drug) but they won't do any ovary stimulation until after AF commences so keep that in mind if you have already made the appointment but AF is yet to show. Hopefully for good reason!!

Have a lovely night and hello to everyone else!!!

Michelle 71 - I got AF this morning so looks like we are on similar cycle. Lets hope this cycle is luckier than the last one!! My accupuncture appt is for next week im really looking forward to it.

Shell - good luck matey hope you will be able to lead us all to PAML!!

sorry gals, got to go but will be back later to check on you all (im off to a seminar!)

Hello lovely ladies,

Lisa sorry to hear af has arrived, i hope the accupuncture works for you this month coming.
    Shell, i hope that you caught the egg this month and get a really bfp soon....
    Jane & Michelle71, goodluck with the the up and coming (rofl) bd.
    sorry goto go quickly, will get back on later, holly is screaming in bed....
    hi to everyone else

Hi Girls,

Sorry about MIA for a while, just had some personal stuff to take care of, although ive been reading your posts.
    Sorry to all the girls who have had AF visit! She is a witch hey!

I had a great time at the party on the weekend, I was awake for like 3 -3 1/2 hrs before i passed out!! LMAO
    I would show pics but i dont know how to upload them to a site to show you girls!
    If you can help me, i'll gladly put them up and show how drunk i got! LOL

Im on CD19, I didnt do opks on sat,sun, or mon, but ive done them since (i did them before aswell) and am yet to get a +, im hoping as we dont want to fall pg this month that the + didnt come on the weekend (we dtd)! Fingers crossed, Im sure we will be happy if we did, but with whats going atm here, its not the right time iykwim?

Wishing you all a BFP real soon

Lisa: so sorry to hear the AF has reared her ugly mug. I will be praying that next month will bring you (and all the other wonderful Ladies) the biggest of biggest BFP's so that you can all jump out of this little tug boat and into the PG Cruiser.

Hello to all my other wonderful friends, hope that you are all keeping well.

BD from the day after AF until the day before AF is due and I am sure to see you all in the PG ark next month. Love to you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

This is a great remedy for Grannies to (Jayne) hehe xoxox

Hi Everyone,

Awww Lisa, so sorry the witch showed her ugly mug, atleast you know now though, not knowing is sometimes worse, hopefully you & michelle71 will make a double vanishing act out of this thread next month!!!

Belinda, Whats happening with you sweet?? Im not sure where you are right now in your cycle!!!

Naomi, mmmm.... feel funny saying hope you DON'T get a BFP, so i hope the eggy got away this month!!! How is your Nanna doing now???

Michelle71, so sorry sweet that AF arrived for you aswell

Jayne, How are doing?? you must be getting close to start BD'g soon?? or have already started, hope you little precious Jess's bott bott is feeling better now!!

Im kinda trying to think about who i missed Its been really quiet and have forgotten everyone, sorry to all of you and a big HELLO to you all!!!

Well i definatley O'd when i was supposed to this cycle YAY!!!! and we have got the timing perfect, so this month i am really excited as i know we have given it the best shot possible, so only 12 days to go and i just know its going to drag!!!
    Oh well will leave it there as i can hear miss Hayleigh has woken up from her sleep and we are going to make butterfly biscuits....such fun!!!

Yay Michelle on getting the timing right. Based on my chart, we also "hit the nail on the head" this month (so to speak!)... so lets hope we both managed to

Hi Girls
    Sorry I have been MIA... but I suppose I haven't been in here long enough for you all to miss me.

It's O day for me today... I haven't had o pains yet, but I have had ++ OPKs yesterday and today, so for me that means today is O day So now my tamp just needs to rise tomorrow and I will be happy

Looks like I have a few girls to keep me sain in the tww

GL girls

Tanya

Hello Everybody,

Shell - I'm soooooooo glad to hear that everything has lined up terrific for you this month. I'm really, really excited for you and I have some good feelings about you this month too. I just so hope that I O this month and can join you! Oh, BTW, the Chastetree is Vitex I believe. The bottle says it' relieves PMS symptoms but I worked with a woman who was right into the naturopathy thing and she got them for me and told me to take them and I was pg in a matter of weeks so I'm giving them another go!! LOL. Butterfly bikkies sound yummy. I would ask you to send me some but I doubt they are Points Free for WW! LOL. I have a weigh in tonight and I'm so scared, I have put on TRUCK LOADS again. It's getting embarrassing. I must start counting points again.

Tanya - Yay for O day! Of course we miss you! I bet your man is walking around with a smile on his dial this week with all the bding that's taking place!! I'm really hoping that this is your month chicken.

Keen - OMG with you all getting it on-time this month, I'm going to be left on my own in a minute! I'll log on one day and there will be no one here! LOL. But that's a good thing. I'm really looking forward to reading your pg announcement VERY soon.

Naomi - You sound like a corker! Glad to hear you had a good weekend and I can betcha you O'd on the weekend and had drunken sex and got pg!! It's always the way. Good on ya if you have!

Michelle & Lisa - So sorry that AF is back in town. I mean, really, when will she get the hint? LOL. Hopefully this is going to be a month full of BFP's!!!!

Me - well, I just tried to go and donate blood but because I"m TTC they wouldn't accept me! I'm a bit peeved because they're screaming for blood and then knocked me back? I'm on CD 11 so Showtime O Time is looming. I have been feeling a bit run down, face broken out in spots from my facial last week and have a stuffy nose and sore ears & throat and just overall not feeling myself. I had my waxing done last night so I feel like a woman again rather than a wilderbeast but still not feeling myself. I have my weigh in tonight which I know is going to be disastrous. I"m going to the Everywoman Expo tomorrow so hopefully some shopping might cheer me up.

Jayne

Shell, Keen, Naomi and Tanya - hope you gals all get that eggy!! Jayne, you had better jump on the bd wagon too so you can catch up with everyone about to board the PAML ark this month!!

Thanks Nola for the encouragement. I dont think DH can keep up if we bd'd every night from after AF to just before - Im happy to try though Im going to get some OPK's this month. Ive never used them before so hopefully they will help determine when the eggy will come out to play. How is treacle coming along??

Im a little bit worried - as you know AF 'turned up' today but I've only had the tiniest amount of brown discharge this morning and now there is nothing. This happened to me last time I was pg and I went on to have an ectopic. Little bit scared, hope she comes in full force by tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good night, happy baby dancing and bfp wishes to all

Lisa

Hey Jayne,

You must have been posting while I was... good luck with the weigh in. Im sure you havent put that much on - its all in your head!! But I know what you mean, I need to loose 10kg and Im struggling.

Have a great time at the expo tomorrow

Photos
    I have figured it out girls, i think, i think i uploaded the party pics to my site, let me know if it doesnt work! Although i have tried it and it does work but it could be just me!
    Anyway looking at these photo's i cant believe how much weight i have put on in the last 6mths since i havent done any walking or anything, this is one good thing the weekend has made me do, walk again LMAO enjoy

Naomi, I would love to check the photos out but you have password protected if you would like to pm me I would love to see them.

Hope all my other wonderful ttc friends are doing well.

Jayne: how did Jessica go with the results of her tests last week. I have been thinking and praying for her that a Surgical procedure will not be needed in the future. How are you?

Will personal others a little later today.

love and baby dust to you all xoxoxox

*TamaraP* Guest

Hello girls, how is everyone going?? I hope that you are getting heaps and heaps of Bedding in and I hope to see this room clear in the next 2 months... and thats an order LOL...

Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... Been keeping quiet

But I wanted to come in and share the news

Looks like we actually got one!!!

Still a bit insecure at the moment but I am 15dpo today... My HCG on 11dpo was 34, on 13dpo it was 94 and today it was 223

I have been told that I can relax and don't have to have another blood test until Friday. Progesterone is around the 140 mark.

So I think... after a miscarriage and something like 7 other pregnancy failures I may have finally got one that will stick.

Next hurdle of course will be the 6w scan but this is the best we've had so far

Nic ,
    I don’t think we have met on bb before (seeing you have been keeping quiet) but I just wanted to say a big congrats to you and we will all be praying for you and sending you loads and loads and loads and loads of sticky vibes.

Yay girls – finally we’ve got one this month!!

Nic, That is fantastic NEWS. CONGRATUALTIONS CONGRATULATIONS....Hang on tight because I know that we will not let go of you. Well done you clever little possum

Cant wait to see you over in the pg ark.

Your levels are fantastic I am sure that this a sticker. Again Fantastic, I knew that this forum was going to be empty before christmas.

Well done. xoxoxox

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast