Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

Hello everyone,

Naomi, can you PM me your addy. I have finished the booties for you. Although by the sounds of it you won't need them.

Jayne, of course I can knit you a pair too.

Tanya, I am so sorry AF showed up. I have everything crossed that this cycle will bring you a BFP.

Nic, to you. I am so sorry.

Hello to everyone else.

Nic - I don't know what to say except I am so, so sorry. Life is a cruel b%#ch sometimes. You must be going through all kinds of hell atm -I wish I could say something to help. What does your Dr think? Have they got any thoughts on what to try next? Please keep us posted

Jayne - You poor darl - sounds like a nightmare at your house atm. ope everyone is feeling better soon and next week you can announce a BFP!!

Lisa and Michelle - get into that bedroom and start dancing girls! Time to catch those eggies

Naomi - crossing everything for you that the 2nd line gets darker and darker.
    My first pg I had no idea as i was bleeding and thought I had AF - was even started on Clomid by my FS (to induce ovulation!). Only found out a week later when I went for a follicle scan that there was actually a pregnancy!

Shell - I hope AF leaves soon so you can move on to a new and better cycle!

Well good morning all, As you all know last nights scan went really well.

Samual was so so funny as you could all well imagine. When we entered the room I (obviously) had to lie on the bed. Michael was at my side holding my hand and Samual was sitting on the little stool in the corner. When the stenographer commenced Samual changed possies with Michael and held my hand kissing my head and saying " i love you mummy, i love you mummy, thank you for my baby". The stenographer had a chuckle and then began telling us what was going in. The skin fold, hb, measurments etc....
    Then he put the hb sound on and samuals reaction was priceless " OMG, Are you Joking"
    The stenographer, Michael and I were all in tears. She was so good and picked Samual up and let him have a go. Handed him his own photo of Treacle and then handed Michael and I a copy and our video. When we got back into the car Samual said " that was the bestest present ever, and I even saw the pp" Michael and I just laughed. Couldn't see anything (mind you we asked, maybe next u/s). Michael said that if he didn't know better he would think Samual was the First time father the way he was acting. When Mum and dad (all organized by Michael) met us at the restuarnt for dinner, Samual couldnt get it out quick enough (mind you to the whole restuarant) that MUMMY really is having a baby and Look, thrusting the photo in front of my mum and dad. What a night. I tell you one to remember.

I am so happy to be sharing this journey with you all. I can officially say I am PREGNANT and really feel it now after last night.

I am sorry for my lack of personals (feel a bit selfish actually) but promise to pop back a little later this avo to try and catch up with you all.

Thank you again to everyone who has managed to put up with me and get me thru.
    I love you all each and everyone.

Have a fantastic day. I am going to buy my first baby outfit today and put it up in the cupboard. Love ya all Nola xoxoxo

Congrats Nola, sounds wonderful... What a delightful son you have

Shell, I am sorry you are having a rough time with AF, :hugs: I hope this month is a little more successful for us both.

Naomi, I hope you got a nice strong 2nd line

Nic :hugs: I am so sorry!!

Jayne, a CP is where the fertilized egg fails to implant properly and develop. Can be caused by a few different things.
    How did Jess' appointment go?

My AF is now 'normal' it was mostly brown yesterday... so I am not totally sure if today is CD 1 becasue I did have some red yesterday... Oh well, i'll just leave it for the time being. I am just glad it isn't as heavy as last cycle!!

Tanya

Meredith - We've tried everything there is to try... Only thing left is to keep trying. IVF is not an option as I am conceiving perfectly well on my own and it would not improve my chances... Only thing I can do is keep trying and keep enduring more of this crap until one day perhaps my luck changes, or we adopt.

Naomi did you test again ??

Nic, i am so sorry to hear your news. I wish i could give you a big hug right about now.
    Hello to everyone, how are you going....

Naomi i am so excited for you, i so hope its an offical BFP from you soon.
    Jayne how are you feeling, i hope everyone is getting better... i hope that it was implantation bleeding you had and that soon you to will have a BFP.
    tanya, sorry to hear af raised her head.. next month for sure

LisaL how are you going? Thanks for your kind wishes in PAML.. cant wait for you all to join me over there...
    Keen? Shell?
    sorry if i have forgotten you.... better go and see to little miss holly, she is sick with cough/cold at the moment so not a happy camper..
    love to you all and dust, dust everywhere....

Nic- awww love - hang in there sweet. I am sending you loads of love and hugs and praying that you will have a healthy pg very very very soon. We are all here for you if you need anything at all.

Naomi - what is going on with you? Have you been to dr's yet to find out exactly what is going on? I really hope there is a little bean in there who wants to give you a big suprise!!

Nola, ohhhhhh congrats on such a wonderful u/s. Samuel sounds like a real grown up - what a little munchkin!! Here's to hearing all about the next phase of Treacles journey....

Tanya love, sorry about af - hoping that the next cycle is your lucky one!

A big hi to everyone else, will catch up with you all a bit later...

Lisa

Hi Ladies,

Just popped on quickly to see how Nola went at her scan and sounds like it went totally amazing! I'm soooooooo happy for you sweets.

Also, Naomi, march your butt to the Dr's and get some answers honey! I think the mother's intuition has kicked in though and you know that everything is ok! I'm really pleased for you hun.

Big hi's to everybody else. I'm still having a terrible time with this cold, I have a feeling it's turning into a chest infection and same with Jessica. Thankfully DH is over his tummy bug, but he's back at work so it's just me & my girl today. The one day I want my mum to come & get Jess and she has the tummy bug! Typical.

I'm very seedy today, and I have a feeling that it's not to do with the tummy bug that's going around............

I am still in my pj's. I'm hoping to take Jess back to bed with me in a min. I doubt it thought. I have WW tonight and I have lost a bit of weight me thinks from being ill.

I'll try & write more to everybody tonight.

Love you all.

Jayne

Quick update from me... By some strange... miracle??? Not sure yet... but my HCG is up again...

The process so far:
    Friday - 4810
    Monday - 5960
    Tuesday - 7220
    Wednesday - 6794
    Today.............7900

So.. we keep waiting... will have another BT on Saturday (even though they told me to wait a week) and a scan on Wednesday if I get that far...

Congrats to Nola, sounds like you're leading the charge for late June, early July, with Nic close behind. I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!!

I have been having hot flushes, feeling a little nausea, and still sore boobs. Would love to test, but dont want to be disappointed. Currently at day 21, (7 days past O), only 7 days to go until we will know. Dont know if I can wait that long, maybe will test on Sunday to see if we can get a faint line. I dont want to waste them as they're not exactly cheap to buy.

Hi Everyone,

Wow Nic, I will certainly be praying for you that those levels just keep going up & up!

Moglie, Hoping too that you have a little bean in there and ready to announce a BFP to all!

Jayne, ooow your symptoms are sounding very suss my dear!

Nola, So glad that your scan went so well, you sure do have a sweety pie for a son, he sounds like such a delight to have!

Naomi, Where are you and your results???

Lisa, Are you still BD'g? you should be!!! don't give up missy!! everynight remember!

Tanya, Glad that AF isn't playing silly buggers with you at least you can get her over and done with and start again!

Belinda & Meredith, nice to see you dropping on us, don't forget to spread some of that lovely baby dust you are carrying!!

Kazz, you must be a good Knitter, that was quick getting Naomi's done!!

Keen, How are you going my friend, hope that you are doing ok.

Well AF has eased just a tad today not as heavy thank god, but she is still here though, can't wait for her to get the hell out of my life for a while, she is most welcome back in 9 months time!

Talk to you all a little later......

Oh Nic, that sounds positive! Im praying with all my heart that your levels keep rising and the u/s shows a healthy little bean thats been a little shy this week!! Pls keep us posted, will be thinking of you over the next few days and keeping everything crossed for you... you deserve this little bub and he/she deserves to have such a wonderful mummy

Jayne - I bet you are pg. I can feel it in my bones!!! Hope you and the family get over this cold/flu really quick.

Moglie, your signs sound promising - try and wait until your af due date - so you can get a really strong second line - dont worry about faint lines - you want the line of all lines!!

Naomi - you been to the dr yet? You had better, otherwise I have the feeling Ms Jayne will kick your bu**!

Shell / Tanya ope af leaves soon so you can start making baby this month.

Michelle - how are you going? getting more bd in?? we missed last night but will dtd tonight in hope the eggy is about to come out and play..

Me - did another OPK yesterday and got another line - but not stronger that the one the day before, so will do another today to see if the line is getting any darker. I really want to be pg this month as my EDD is coming up in 4 weeks. If my cycle stays normal im scheduled to O on the EDD - dont know if I will feel like bd then,.....*sigh* .. all I want is a baby (dont we all I hear you say?)

take care,
    Lisa

Just a quick message from Naomi. She got a BFN this morning and then AF arrived in full force. She's a little upset at the moment but should be back tomorrow.

Oh Naomi, My heart is going out to you, please know my prayers and love are with you.
    I totally understand my sweet.

Thanks Michelle for the update.
    How are you ?
    Mrs 9wks 2days.....man time flies.

Naomi, to you matey. I am so sorry AF showed up. Hopefully when you get these yellow booties they will bring you a BFP this cycle.

Shell, I don't know about a good knitter, but I have done so many of these booties that I know how to do them off by heart (without instructions) and they usually only take me a day and half to do them. I should have your's done over the weekend.

Nic, I have everything crossed that this little bubba will stick. I am sending you truckloads of

Jayne, I hope you start feeling better soon matey.

Hi to everyone else.

Naomi - I'm so very, very, very sorry to hear about the BFN, I really, honestly thought this was your turn. I'm so sorry sweetheart. Chin up Cherub, you were this close this month, imagine what next month holds for you! Please know that we're all thinking of you.

Kazz - Thanks for including me in the mass order. I bet you're kicking yourself for asking around now! PM me your details and I'll organise postage costs for you. How are your two little men going? I was thinking about you tonight and wondering if you have a team of nannies in your house to enable you to be knitting these booties!!! I'm impressed that you are so calm and relaxed with two children. I get the jitters thinking of having two Jessica's! LOL. She's enough trouble, noise and mess for 4 children all on her own!

Nola - I had tears of joy and excitement in my eyes when I was reading your post about your scan. Send us a pic of the outfit that you bought!! I'm dying to see it. Will you be finding out the sex of Treacle? Won't be long until you can find out!

Shell - Good news that AF is slowing down for you, now we just have to get her to high-tail it for 10 months! How is little Hayleigh? Was DH bummed out about AF showing up?

Nic - Your numbers are going up and up and up, surely that's a good sign right? You sound a little bit more confident and positive in yourself which I like to see. Maybe on Wednesday your little bean was just having some time-out and a rest. Must be hard work all that growing every second.

Lisa - Lets hope that line darkens up pretty quick smart for you. I know that some girls never get a bold line and with my pg in Jan it never went bold. This was the first month I got a very bold line, so it's possible that you are fertile. Hope you're doing the dance just in case!

Moglie - Hold out on the testing honey! When is AF due? Hold on as long as you possibly can! LOL.

Tanya - How are you honey-pie?

WW went well. I lost 1.1kg this week. Makes up for the 0.6kg that I put on last week! Oops. Damn sticky date pudding recipe that I was given! LOL. Really trying to concentrate on the weight loss. I saw photo's of myself over Christmastime yesterday and was appalled. I'm feeling loads better this afternoon. Thankfully Jess had a big nap for 3.5 hours so I could get some rest. I'm trying not to think about whether or not I'm pg. The little spotting the other day has got my imagination running all over the show! LOL.

Good night. Sleep tight.

Love Jayne

Jayne, don't be silly, I don't want anything for the postage. LOL @ the team of nannies, I wish. I guess I am just extremly lucky to have 2 very easy going kids. I am sure when the time comes for you, to have another Jessica you will be just as lucky and and a calm mummy. It is a lot easier than I thought to have 2 kids, I mean you hear of these horror stories (well I did) on having 2 or more kids, but it isn't as hard as I thought. Both Declan and Nicholas are really good thank you. Nicholas has gotten over his cold which is good. Well done on the weight loss.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast