Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 08 #2

Jen - he'd be totally shocked. I order and pay for them for him, but i don't even look at the catalogues at any other time.

I've got the weirdest cycle at the moment - I should have O'd yesterday (usually day 14 or 15) i've had no O pain - which I get every month but not this month, but am now bleeding, after all the high temps, today bleeding - it's only light - what is my body doing to me. Where do I go from here?

mmteacher - it's good to see you passing all your milestones.

Well ladies - I bought the hpt's on the way home from work. Spent most of the morning googling b6 and luteal phase totally psyching myself up for a BFN.

Got home, had lunch - heart beating faster and faster by the minute.

Started to clean the house when I felt the need to P so I thought ok I will POAS and it's a BFP.

I'm in total shock. I'm just so worried because my boobs aren't really that sore. Praying that we're third time lucky!

Thanks heaps for your support everyone !

hey girls

ajc- am really you get some good news and that AF continues to stay away! your posts this week about B6 have inspired me to start taking it too (my lp is only about 11 days) so fingers crossed it works for both of us. i too am taking the blackmores conceive well gold and logged on now to ask the question of whether i would be taking too much if i took another 100mg of b6- so you must have read my mind when you last posted

jen- loving all your naughty suggestions re: toys and movies! will definitely be dusting off some of ours around o time!

smilanatu- sorry to hear about AF hun

issy- how are you cycle buddy? i read somewhere else you posted that you have a feeling your BFP is just around the corner and i have that same feeling too...let's hope this cycle is the one for both of us!

to all of you lovely ladies a big and big big

and of course for all of us

AJC- oh my god!!!! congrats!!!

so happy for you hun!!!

AJC-- Congratulations!!! I KNEW it!!! I love being right! HUGE for you!! I'm so excited for you!!!

mollycat-- How weird about your cycle! Do you think it could have something to do with O? I wish I had some expert advice, I'm sorry!

pbstar--I'm feeling a little like Dr. Ruth lately! Good luck with the B6, maybe it will help and you'll end up with a BFP like AJC! Fingers crossed for you!

AJC - I just knew you'd get a BFP

that's two in one day - YAY YAY YAY YAY

To AJC and Canary - OMG....Well done ladies, Im totally stoked for both of you....I knew bpf's were coming for you both...how bloody exciting!!!!

Well, now its: Plc, mmteacher, rainbowgirl, canary, AJC and emmy-lou...wow, thats amazing, 5 bfps in one month (sorry if I have left anyone out ) Its raining bfp's!!!!!!

Lets hope it continues for eveyone else I can feel it coming!!!

pbstar - its so nice to have you as my cycle buddy Im for us both hun (all of us) that we get bfp's together...I would like nothing more than to go through this together.

Ok, sorry for the short post (but it was sweet) I have soooo much work to do, ahhhh.

Will chat again soon lovely ladies,

Issy

Thanks for the congrats mollycat, jen, pbstar & issy. My parents actually called in just after I got the + and it was sooo hard keeping my excitement under control. I really want to wait and hopefully if everything goes well this time we'll be telling that at 12 weeks. Having dinner with DH's family tonight, won't get to have my glass of sav blanc - lucky I haven't been drinking much lately anyway so they shouldn't think anything of it.

pbstar - this was my first cycle with b6. I was a little worried when I first started to take it just because I hate to self diagnose, I got the Natures own one. I think that was the only one the chemist had in a 100mg, the other brands were 200mg. Could be a coincidence but this is the best cycle I have had this year since I started taking it (not just because of the BFP).

Am going to pop in to the PAML thread but will mostly be here for a while yet. I would miss you all too much but I know you'll all be in there too very soon anyway.

Hugs and Babydust for everyone!

AJC - that is just so fabulous!!!

I knew it would be a bfp - I took a look at your chart after you posted this morning and the temps were still so lovely and high - well done!

AJC & Canary - Congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you!! It's so strange because before I got pregnant I used to feel very jealous of any pregnant ladies I would see, or people with babies. I thought that after losing my baby I would be more jealous, but I've found that I'm actually less jealous. Now I find myself feeling happier for the ladies. Soooo, in conclusion, I'm super happy for you both (but of course still a little jealous, lol!!!). I wish you both all the best!

Jen - I met my DSS's when they were about 5 and 8. They mostly live with their mum, but we have them about 1/3rd of the time. I think I'm lucky because I get to be the "cool mum" as I don't tend to discipline them as much as their mum and my DH (unless I need to of course). I guess I feel that they already have a mother, so I don't want to tread on any toes. It works well for me though because I get to be the fun one, lol. And also, when I tell them off they know I mean business as they don't usually get in trouble from me. My older DSS will most likely be coming to live with us next year when he starts high school (his choice), so it will be interesting to see if the younger one decides to live with us too, or stay with his mum...

Canary and AJC - Congratulations ladies! So happy for you both! I should go to work more often, if everytime I come home there's another BFP announcement! Wishing you both very happy and healthy pregnancies

Mollycat - I'm having concerns about my cycle this month. I should basically be ovulating now..and I'm not feeling anything. No pains like I mornally get..and I don't seem as..wet (TMI territory). Usually I really notice the EWCM around O time..but I'm not noticing it. Though last night BDing, Dh said it felt..err..'right' to him, in terms of..wetness. *blush* So I don't have any actual advice I'm afraid, just letting you know you're not the only whose body is playing silly buggers.

I just got in from work and am tired and footsore..so no other personals for now I'm afraid. I'm going to settle in with lovely cap of decaf tea *sigh*

Once again, congratulations girls, and to everyone else who's O'ing this weekend, happy egg-catching!

Lisa xx

Congratulations AJC~Wahoo 2 BFP's in one day!!!!!!

Congratulations Girls, Hope to be joining you soon

Sorry I have been awol - been a tad busy but am at my folks house having some bday dinner and jumped on and am SO EXCITED.......YAY to CANARY & AJC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So absolutely happy for you both I'm doing backflips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I had a feeling in my pg waters!!!!!)

Angelbabies (bday buddy) - don't know if i'll get on til late tomorrow so just wanted to get in early honey and wish you an absolutely lovely lovely bday tomorrow with those you hold most dear in ur life!!! I hope it marks the start of a very special year for you sweet. Always thinking of you and wishing you well.

Shouting out a big to plc & Angel babies!!! Wishing you both another year of love, laughter, and great health!

Acria--Hope you're enjoying your BD fest! Maybe your O is a day or two off, but don't stop BD'ing! Remember that can live for a couple days in there, so away!

KrystieLove--IKWYM about being jealous of other pregnant women, yet completely and wholeheartedly being so happy for our friends here at BB! It's nice to be the "fun" parent, isn't it? So are you lucky enough to get along well with the ex? Finally after more than 8 years, we're starting to actually communicate with his ex and have been getting along quite well. I think it also helps that she lives in a different state, though! lol...

Oh, AJC, just noticed your new ticker--so cute! I'm still so happy for you and your

karan--So sorry to hear about your BFN! AF showed up late for me last time, and it was nerve-wracking and I felt like I was in constant limbo. Hope it all works out for you!

Canary--Still so happy for you, as well! We're on a BFP roll this month! I hope it continues!

Ok, ladies, it's Saturday!! (Well, Sunday for some of us!) Just updated my list, so wanted to say hi to everyone: smilanatu, tempus, mmteacher, and Anthonysmom (my US pals). Our pregger friends: JMG, nickster, Trac, Magda, Katiegirl, ll80, rainbow girl, ll80, and, of course, the newest of the preggies plc, AJC, Canary! (mmteacher and Anthonysmom are also included in this group, of course!) Can't remember if Natty is also included (?) anyone remember? Then there's treelo, bettyboop, tina k, Jodsan, Emmy-Lou, Mel, pbstar, mollycat (cycle buddy ), tutmae, Issy, Angel babies, jenushka, Abbey, Cieras mummy, Acria, Karan, megsmum, Vanaithi, KrystieLove, Where there's hope, and Mazibelle. (whew!) There's a few we haven't heard from in a really long time, and I just want to say hi to them, as well, in case they're still lurking: chalalan, seenabeena, maybe baby, Gii Gii, and Mary M. I truly hope I didn't forget anyone! Hope to hear from those of you that we haven't heard from in a while, let us know if you're still around! and :goodluck2: to us all!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast