Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

Wow Jayne, I have been a sydney sider all my life and i have never heard of the lindt chocolate cafe, Where abouts is it? Love to go for a splurge. Maybe when AF arrives next time to drown my sorrows (or eat them away i should say!)

*TamaraP* Guest

Hello girls!!! - how is everyone??

Alan and I just got back from our weekend at Apollo Bay... just gorgeous.
    Had to laugh got EWCM on the first day there, and ummm... we DTD without protection the whole weekend!!! LOL... gotta laugh about it. For 11months I get no natural EWCM and then this happens!!!

Talk soon girls!!

Shell - It's the corner of Martin Place & Elizabeth Street. Gotta laugh, my gf and I trekked for agesss and thought bugger it we can't find it - we were looking for a red & gold building and then we turned around to go back and there it was. It's a silver building. Very flash, very crowded. I spent a lot on chocolates. Another oopsie daisy! LOL.

Tamara - Seeeeeee!!!!!! that's just what the doctor ordered, some downtime. Lets hope it did the trick, just don't go calling bubs Apollo if you did fall pg! LOL.

Love ME

PS _ How are you NOLA? I miss you!!!

Oh wow tamara, lets hope you have great news in the next couple of weeks...
    Jayne wow, you go girl, clothes, shoes bags... chocolates, and sounds very suspicious... feeling yuk sore boobs!!!!! Lets all pray u turn out a miracle BFP...
    Shell..yes im down 2 more sleeps, yah, cant wait...and yes it has been madly busy
    love to all nearing O, and those who have, and are in the 2ww.. cant wait to get back into it , adn c if Im still in with a chance
    Hi to Nola...how you doing sweetie?!...hope not too icky
    chow gals

*TamaraP* Guest

LOL - no I don't think we will do that!!! LOL, if it did happen we will have to thank the hosts!!!

Just letting all you girls know, there are pics up in our WWW of our weekend away!!

Hey there girls,

I am doing really well,

Jayne: Hon dont miss me I will be popping in every now and again to sprinkle dust around. Great to hear you are having fun with the spending and that Jess is having fun with you.
    Chelle: how are things sweet, I am fine Not feeling to bad, apart from the uncomfortable bb's at night. Guess you will be able to experience this very soon. I am praying.

Tamara: great to hear you had a natural weekend (in more ways than one) lol. Great to see your smiling face back in here.

Michelle: Hun, I so hope all is well with your Drs appointment. Look forward to chatting soon. sending you (((((huge Hugs)))))
    Shell: sprinkle sprinkle little dust, to get a BFP it is a must. There did you like that. It is Just for you. now get your butt over in the PAML my dear. lol

hello to everyone else.

Kazz : how are you my dear friend. Samual is doing much better and we had a parent teacher home visit this avo, He is doing really well and keeping up with the other children which makes Michael and I really happy indeed. Well must go and rest, Did another full time duty at the Kinder today. Now I am stuffed. Love to all xxxxx

Okay now i will tell all. This morning i did an HPT with FMU and it came up faint BFP then an hour later i did another one and within a minute the line started to come up. I made myself a Dr's appt as i wanted to get seen as soon as possible just in case something goes wrong. I then did my last test at lunch time and again the line was coming up in minutes. All three tests where different brands and all three had BFP's on them not as dark as the control line but lines all the same.

I went to the Dr's at 3:30 made sure i hadn't had anything to drink from the morning so my wee would be good and the Dr's test came up BFN. I had to have a BT to confirm which i will get the results tomorrow. Not sure what to think at the moment park or me wants to be happy and the other part ofme is scared that they are all false BFP's and I'm not pg.

Well that was my day and it's going to continue the same with me checking everytime i go to the toilet that i don't start to bleed.

Michelle - Oh man, praying so hard for you baby doll. Lets hope it's good news. When are the results due in?

Nola - I DO miss you, how can I not? Glad to hear Samual is on par with the other students considering he must miss some time off being sick. You have a clever little boy there, congratulations.

Chelle66 - Oh yeah, I'm really in with the shopping. I'm quite a good shopper and haven't had a MAJOR splurge like that in absolutely ages. I'm really quite impressed with my purchases. The shoes are gorgeous, practical mind you, but gorgeous but I'm really wondering when I will get the chance to use the hand bags. The baby bag is my hand bag these days. I only have two hand bags at home and one was a gift so it's not like I have 50 at home as well. I bought pink because I"m ALWAYS wearing pink and teal green cos that's sooooooooo the colour right now. But anyway, I have some teal things and lots of pink, so I just have to remember to use them. The tops are practical too. It was actually what I really needed, some long sleeved tops but I just don't think I needed 8 of them...........

Hello to everybody else. I'm flying back home tomorrow night so I'll chat to you all in the coming days. Lets just hope that when I log on on Wed/Thu we have some of us making announcements in the Pregnancy pages..........

Jayne

Michelle, I have pm'd you. Chin up sweet pea, All will be just fine.
    Love to you heaps

Jayne - I should have the results by tomorrow lunch time.My friend that goes to the same Dr's said she has never got a BFP on the tests they use and always has had to have a BT done to confirm her pregnancies. She said they are very good at calling back so hopefully by the time i get back from my shopping trip tomorrow i will have some good news.

Thanks so much Nola you are a good friend.

Hi lovely ladies...

Ultrasound went well enough on Monday. 2 x 12mm follies... E2 is still very low (170) though so fingers crossed it has picked up by Thursday...

Jayne - Sounds like you've had a wonderful time!

Shell - A coverline is news enough Fingers crossed for you!

Candi - It's probably worth it to do it if you want. Perhaps Murpheys law will prevail and you will fall pregnant as soon as you get it... which is still a bonus .

Michelle - good luck i will expect a txt to know either way!!!! Sending truckloads of

Hello everyone,

Just popping in to see how you all are. Will try and do some more personals later. Sprinkling lots of

Hey Girls,

Firstly,

Michelle: Praying that your results are thru really soon. Best of luck and sending you a Truck load of love and baby dust.

Nic: Great news re your follies, I am so hoping that this is the one for you, you have been thru so much and deserve a break. Keep me updated. have everything crossed for you.

Jayne: cant wait until you are back home safe and sound and filling us all in on your adventures over the past week. Big tickle to your precious little pumpkin.

Chelle: sending you some babydust also, you just never know what is around the crn.

Kirsty: how are you sweet? How did all the testing go in the city. I have been thinking of you and hope that you have managed to get some helpful answers. (((HUGS)))

Kazz: What is your excuse for no personals, It is not like you have a new born or anything. Only joking. Sending you my love and hugs to you.

kirsty Guest

Hiya guys just locking this thread now, new one is here

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789