Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006

Michelle, :hugs: to you matey. As Nola has said don't ever appologise for venting. We are all here for you to listen through good times and bad.

Nola, how are you?? I am dying got know have you got yout BT results yet???

Kazz: Believe me I want to know my bt results also. But I am not going to tell you until Tuesday when you come over........only joking. I will let you all know asap. I am sitting here waiting for the phone to ring....... and going :eek: i am sure it wont be to much longer now.

OH the results are in.

I am currently sitting here at my shaking and crying in total shock.

my levels are at 1600

first bt: 46
    2nd bt: 1600
    11 days in between tests
    doubling time: 51.6
    Daily rate: 1.38

So I guess this is good ?

Thats fantastic Nola
    tears of happiness I hope, I'm sure it will make mothers day all that little more special
    Bec

Woooo hooooo Nola - those results are great!! Congratulations. And thank you for the hug.

That is wonderful news Nola

Nola, thats wonderful news, all of this is happening to you for a reason, its your turn sweety, lap it all up!!!

A quick hello to all of you - I haven't forgoten my friends and want to see you all out of here quick smart!!
    Will do more personals later but wanted to reply to Michelle-
    You poor darl - it must be such a hard time for you atm. I and all the other ladies is here do understand some of what you are going through and I wish I could make it better. I know what it feels like to just want ONE thing in your life, just one little baby and why it had to be so hard I just don't get it!! Don't give up hope - you can and will do it!!
    Have you spoke to your Dr re options if the Clomid doesn't do the trick soon? I always found it helpful to have a plan and my FS was quite open to whatever we wanted, realising that time was very important to us. Getting pg "eventually" was something that would certainly happen given I had fallen pg naturally the first time but i did not want "eventually". I wanted soon and certainly the tx I had seemed to grant that wish.
    I hope AF is kind to you and I hope you and DH can do something special on Mother's Day - remember, you ARE and always will be a Mother to Caitlyn. Take care of yourself!

Michelle please vent away anytime you want we are here to help you through this.
    It is hard each month when AF comes and you have to keep trying but i am sure one day soon it will be your month in fact we will all get to say goodbye to this thread and join the others in the Ark.

Pleasse remember we are here for you.

Oh Michelle, Please vent away hun, thats exactly what we are all here for,
    Meredith is so right, you will aways be a mum to your beautiful star Caitlyn,
    All you have to do is look up at the sky and that you should keep you going.

Love your ticker Shelle
    Heaps and heaps of Hugs Michelle!!
    Nola, congrats on some great numbers I hope they keep getting higher untill they make you sick

Not much on here... bleeding has finally finished, although I have a little bit of brown spotting. So I went swimming with the grils and Wato today. I have been ultra tried of late. Violet had a shocker two nights ago, Emily seems to be crying non stop for the passed two days!! Alecia wagged school today!! Oh!! My plate is so full!! And I want more...?? LOL

Tanya

Just popping in to wish you all a very Happy weekend
    Will catch up with you all on Monday.

*Beccy* Guest

Michelle71 ~ I am so sorry that you're feeling rotten atm. Life is just so cruel !! Sending you a big .... How long have you been taking the Clomid (if you don't mind me asking?).

Beccy

Hi Ladies,

Michelle71 - Awww, chooken I'm so sad to hear that you're down in the dumps. If I could, I'd drag you out to drown your sorrows. hehehe, not that that solves anything, but it's fun in the meantime. LOL. I know exactly where you are coming from, I haven't O'd this month and I so had my heart set on it and I just think that life is soooooooo not fair. We are both such good mothers and would love and provide and nuture our children to the very best standard. Grrrr. I'm having one of those couple of days too........ I"m right here with ya!!!

Beccy - Gosh I love you!!!! I miss you so much. I desperately want to be over in PAML with you & Nola & Meredith......... I go to Sydney on Tuesday. I know this trip has been a long time coming. I booked it agesssssss ago, but it's a big thing for me to go with Jessica alone. Part of me is really p&ssed with Alan for not coming with me, but the other part of me is not surprised. Unfortunately for me, Alan still leads a life of a man who has no children. Alan comes before Jessica and wayyyyyyy before me, his fishing and his diving takes precedence over everything he does. It's sad because Jessica wakes up and says 'Daddy gone'. She just knows that he's not ever home when she wakes up. This weekend is mothers day and the last weekend before I go away. He's working tomorrow morning, going out fishing until 6pm, MEETING me at HIS family dinner party and says 'I suppose I have to stay in on Sunday'. Is that just me or how rude is that I have to MEET my own husband at a family gathering? I told him today I'm not going. It's embarrassing for me. I have asked him why can't he fish and dive all next week while we're away and his response was 'I can do that, and I will do that & I'll do that this weekend too'. He says that he works 6 days per week and he just wants 1 day per week to do his own thing. Yeah, wouldn't we all love that? Part of the beauty of having children is devoting your time and attention to them and when they grow up to be beautiful, successful human beings you are rewarded for your hard work and efforts. I just think it's wrong that he wants to spend time on his own when he's away from Jess all week long. I don't see how he's not busting to get in the door to see her and spend time with her and take her for a bike ride or watch her slide down the slide or swing on the swings. YKWIM? Oh gosh, listen to me. I'm just saying to Michelle how I deserve to be a mother again and now I"m saying to you my husband is a selfish git........

Nola - Well done on the mathematics!!! You go you little organ of mulitplication!!! I can just picture your smile beaming from ear to ear.

Shell - I LOVE the new ticker! I had a squizzy at Hayleigh's website and aren't you a truly stunning little family of 3, soon to be 4. She is the most adorable little madam. Good thing I'm not seeing you over East or I'd get done for kidnapping.

Tanya - Yay with the bleeding stopping!!! Now you can side saddle, full saddle and ride that horse until you get saddle-sore. Hehehehe

Have a lovely weekend ladies and enjoy your Mothers Day. We are ALL mothers and we should be acknowledged.

Jayne

*Beccy* Guest

Jayne ~ I love you heaps also and miss you terribly (God we sound liek something out of Days Of Our Lives...ROFL). I so wish you were over with me in PAML. You soon will be honey and I'll be keeping a hawk-eye on your progess and cheering you on from the sidelines. Like a little league game....hee hee.

I really enjoy reading your posts, you always make me laugh. But...I have to say "you've knocked the nail on the head" with your speech about Alan never being home. My good friend just emailed me and was upset because her DH is never home, does "his thing" on his days off, works long hours and doesn't spend much time with DD. I can't believe I just read that whole post from you after reading her email...spooky!!
    I just told my friend that my DH was the same. As Chantelle got older he started to spend lots more time with her because she was able to communicate better etc. DH said that when Chantelle was little she was just so dependant on me for breastmilk, cuddles and mothering. Don't know how that works in the whole "male brain"... lol.

So what's happening? You haven't o'd this month??? Have you been doing Ovulation Testing to know this??? Well my sweet. I want to wish you a very happy holiday! When do you get back? Have a great time and try to get online and let us know how you're doing !!

Take care everyone

Beccy

Jayne / Beccy / Shellstar / *Michelle* / Meredith / Tanya / Nola / Kazz

Thank you. You have no idea how much your support means to me.

The good news of the day - I am measles immune (as well as rubella / chicken pox / mumps / Hep B etc etc). The bad news - the damn immunisation nurse wants to jab me with the Hep A / diptheria / whooping cough / tetanus / flu vax - and probably more if I'd let her :eek:

Feeling much better today - resigned to the fact that AF will arive on Mother's day to make the day even more *special* but at least I am prepared. I sent Happy First Mother's Day cards to the 2 friends who were due around my original due date so I am still living vicariously through them.

Annoyed that it seems "only the cretens are breeding" (words from a song but oh so true where I work). In the past 2 days (to add to my *mood*) we have had a non-accidental burn injury and a child where DOCS assumed care due to parental neglect and lifestyle choice. It makes me so frustrated when I KNOW we would be great parents and yet these [email protected]#$% can reproduce and then harm / not care for their child(ren). Such is life but just the same.

Again - thank you. I feel much better and your never ending support only reinforces why you are all such special people.

Have a lovely weekend and remember - you are all beautiful mothers too.
    Last edited by Michelle71; May 13th, 2006 at 01:48 AM.

Hi Michelle,

I'm so glad you mentioned about children being born to parents who are obviously *accidents*. I am feeling so the same. I'm sick of walking through shopping centres and seeing teenage mothers wearing designer labels while they have 3 children under 3 in their shopping trolleys dressed in rags and having snot running down their faces. I'm so mean, I hate myself for saying that, but it's true. I'm sick of hearing about mothers addicted to drugs breeding like rabbits while there are good people out here who ttc for years on end or lose their precious bundles.

Beccy - Awww shucks, you're such a gem. My gf has a pc where I'm staying so I'll jump online and visit from time to time. No, I haven't O'd. No positve O tests this month (now I"m CD 26) and my temps have been all over the show. Not to worry. Next month hopefully will be the one for us. I have steam coming out my ears cos SH (stupid Husband today), has gone out fishing. I really thought he'd stay in but OH NO he won't. GRRRRRRRRRRR I have decided if he's not home by 5pm, then I'm not going to his family dinner tonight. The only thing with that is it stops Jessica seeing his side of the family which I might add only see her on special occassions and I'll end up being the b&tch because I have stopped them seeing her. Always ends up MY fault somehow. I should just go out with Jessica by myself. I was just talkign to my BIL and he said 'Where's Ally' and when I said he's out fishing he said 'When is he going to realise he has a wife and child, I"m really angry that he's letting you go to Sydney by yourself, it should be a family trip'. I have tears welling in my eyes because it's true. Grrr. I might tell him that things have to smarten up when I get back or else there are going to be some MAJOR adjustments.

Ok, I need to stop ranting. I'm so sorry to everybody. Make sure you all have a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and laughter.

Love Jayne

PS _ Nola - how are the maths going? You're like a little calculator!!!

Hey Jayne, The maths are going well. I am actually not having any more bt's until I am at least 10 weeks. Well 6 weeks tomorrow and counting,.

Not long and I will be seeing all your tickers doing the same.

Sending you all a very special Mothers day wish and ((((((HUG))))) brom me to you and a very very special hug from all our ANGELS.

Love to you all.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast