Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006 #2

Lind Guest

Thanks for your thoughts today girls.. work went ok.

Another girl at work anounced she is pg (4 and a bit weeks) so now it makes 3 people pg atm.. I was really sad when i heard her news, not because i was jealous or anything, it just should be me.. Thats all. iykwim
    Then another girl who is 17 weeks kept saying how horrible it is to be pregnant and all of the horrible symptoms she is having, I had to bite my tongue so hard not to say anything, my tongue still hurts.
    People at work were so weird, some were so full on i had to almost hide from them and other went out of their way to avoid me but my class were so happy to see me.. apparantly they had a relief teacher who farted all of time so i was a breath of fresh air!! (sorry maybe TMi but it was so funny having 27 kids tell me about the 'farting teacher')

i spoke to my naturopath today, she's been o/s for a couple of weeks so i couldn't tell her about my pg or my m/c when it happened so as soon as I fell pg i stopped all of my medication. i asked her today if stopping the meds could have anything to do with the m/c and she ummed and ahhed over it and then said no. She was really excited that i actually GOT pg and wasn't really too phased about the m/c and said it was just 'one of those things' (I'm beginning to hate that expression!!) So i go back to her next saturday, the exact same time in my cycle that i saw her when i fell pg.. (just before I O) maybe she can give me some special herbal potion and we'll fall pg straight away.. (if I do i'll be giving you all a great big dose too!)

kristee - your temp hasn't dropped yet so hang in there.. its still on its way up

Hope- its wonderful news.. hope everything goes well in the coming weeks.

xxx
    Last edited by Lind; November 24th, 2006 at 09:24 PM. Reason: forgot about my naturopath stuff..

Hope - I am so relieved for you, I just cant believe how much I am!! Lol. Thats such terrific news. Now relax a little okay! You're making us all anxious,lol.

Hi girls,

I'm just lurking in here at the moment, as I don't know what to say - plus I don't normally say much anyway.

I'm sure I'll get to know you all soon.

Cheers
    Belinda

Belinda,
    Welcome to our little corner. I am so sorry for your recent loss. I know what it is like to nearly reach that "safe" stage only to have your dreams fall apart. I hope that you being here means you can find the support you need on your TTC after loss journey. I have found the girls amazing and credit them with maintaining my sanity on many an occasion. I hope that I have not read too much into your decision to post here!! A sharks fan too I see!! I used to be a "shire" girl myself until we made our big move to the North Coast at the beginning of the year. If you are in that vicinity I'd really appreciate if you could take a stroll on the esplanade for me!!!
    Last edited by Hope; November 25th, 2006 at 07:29 AM.

Hope- I just wanted to drop on the wonderful news of the scan. I hope you have lots of more wonderful moments like that!

Sorry but we are off to a belated Thanksgiving gathering with the other side of the family. Too bad I'm not more hungry but I will put up with it for now. Talk to everyone soon.

Hope - Thanks for your kind words. I was sitting down at Wanda on Monday afternoon when my pain and bleeding started. We have my 4yo niece staying with us at the moment and she wants to catch the ferry over to Bundeena for the day, so I will go for a nice stroll for you today down at Cronulla. I'm not sure if you ever went to Kareena Hospital but the staff there were wonderful to me during my stay, exceeding my expectations. Congratulations on the wonderful news of your scan, that is fantastic news. *hugs*

Hello to everyone else, how will I ever get to know you all - I'm a bit overwhelmed. I have so many questions, and I guess you ladies will know the answers better than anyone. But I'm sure whether I am able to ask them yet. My DH took me out for dinner last night and I started crying whilst waiting for our main meal - just because I remembered.

Lind Guest

Missbelinda77- i am so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself and take the time you need. The girls in here are so wonderful and helped me to get through it (even though its still early days) and they sure are a wealth of knowledge.

sending you lots of

xx

New thread time girls

love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789