Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ November 2006

Hi Mako thanks for asking.. Yeh I have been fine . still ttc but I don't know I guess all my enthusiasm for it has gone.. Hard to explain really

well I have cought up a little in this new thread anyway hehehe,

Shan Happy birthday hun for last saturday I hope you had an absolutely wonderful day, and good luck with the job hunting hope you find somehting real soon. Thanks for the well wishes, I know you have just moved I hope your all settled, you are sounding really happy tho so thats great, and yeah us moving is much better than staying here thats for sure.

Lisa How are you doing sweets, hope your feeling better today bloomin flu, and I hope AF has stayed away, I am with Shan on this one hehehe and have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Lou Sorry AF arrived hun {{HUGS}} I hope you are feeling ok and that she is kind to you.

Missy Good luck with testing tomorow, I hope you get that BFP i have everything crossed for you, and I hope you are feeling better.

Mako Good luck with your results on friday I really hope this is it for you hun I will be wiating and watching for you to post results on friday.

Kez sweety please know we are here for you, I am thinking of you hun and sending you loads of hugs and luv please take care.

hi to everyone else I have missed I hope you are all doing great.

will try and keep up a little more from now on LOL.

Good luck to everyone with thier BFP's.. All my crossables will be crossed

YAY Hope That's awesome I am so excited for you, that's brilliant .....

Thanks a bunch girls for all your kind words, it means so much xxxxxx

Hope - I have everything crossed for you (I can afford to ). Let us know how testing goes Friday.

Yooo hooo!! Lisa!!!! Are you out there???

Hi gals

Sorry but ive been too sick to even post - hope your all doing well

Hope - OMG sweety - have you tested again???

Me - no af but i think its well on its way - have had some very very very light brown stains when I wipe after going loo so looks likes its over for another month! Oh well still got one month to go for a 2006 bfp.

Big hello to all and I will jump on tomorrow morning for personals,

Lisa

Well, I am so bummed. It was a BFN. Now I will just wait and see if Af shows up. I'm not feeling very hopeful for this month anymore. I just wish she would hurry up and get here.

Okay, I may be wrong. I am shaking right now!! Of course I did what everyone says not to do but I went back and looked at the test about 20 minutes later and there was a line. So I thought, it's an evap! But it was such a perfect line. So I just tested after holding pee for 3 hours and drinking nothing and there is definitely a line. I sat there and watched it and it came up around 5 minutes. I am freaking out!! It's an IC so I'm going to go get a FRER and test tomarrow morning. I was literally bawling because I'm so scared either way. I wish I had someone IRL to vent to but I don't. My DH is at work and I want to suprise him if it is a BFP so I don't want to tell him yet. If I don't reply tomarrow it's because I exploded from all of this!! Sorry humor is my only outlet right now!

morning ladies,

Hope - hope you are just wonderful this morning xxx

missy - Oh yay!!! How wonderful

Lisa- I am sorry hun that AF is on the way.

Well for me BFN, I have tested three times (you know just in case!!) I have had some light spotting... I have had my cry and I am ready for the next month... However super news for Hope and Missy... Lisa it will be our turns next month babe xxxxxx

Hey all, Just popping in to sprinkle a little baby dust around. Please grab a hold of some and sprinkle to your hearts content. Look forward to seeing you all over in the paml thread in the very very near future.

Love and Blessings to you all
    Nola xoxo

The Chicken Guest

Hey guys

Congrats Hope and Missy Yeahhhhh!!!

Lisa - have you tested? Brown spotting could be implantation bleed? You just never know. Maybe you will get that BFP in 2006!

Kez - Hope AF is kind. I'll join you again next month.

Mako - good luck with your test results. Fingers crossed

Amy - Feeling a bit better about AF time to jump back on the rollercoaster!

As for me, Sam woke up at midnight and that dreaded gastro had struck again. About 2 hours later I had that feeling and spent a few hours with my head in a bucket. I am still feeling rather seedy. Was meant to go to the Oaks today - what a bummer! AF has been a shocker. Aunt Flow should be changed to Aunt Flood and I have had shocking cramping. But it seems to have almost stoppped today. Not too sure if it has to do with meds etc but I have made an appointment with FS so I can straight onto clomid after next cycle. Hope everyone has a nice day!

Morning Girls....Hope you're all doing okay...

Lou - sorry to hear about the gastro and bummer about Oaks Day. Isn't is just a glorious day. Would have been a perfect day for the races. I know i tend to always get sick when something that i'm really looking forward to comes around....damm migraines. Hope you get better soon......have some apple juice..it'll do the trick. xxx

Nola - Great to see you!!! Wow, i can't believe you only have a matter of weeks left to go. You must be getting so excited....good luck hun.xxx

Missy - What did i tell you the other day???? My preminition was right.....Congratulations hun...when are you going to have a BT to confirm. What a great suprise for your DH...

Well girls - first it was Megan, Hope and now Missy.....who's next - Lisa? Amy? Mako? Lou? Deb? Willow? Nic? ..... any takers

The Chicken Guest

Shan - I feel really bummed out about not going to the races.DH was going to take me as a "pick me up" for my BFN. I even got a hat!!! What do they say about things happening in 3's - I'm waiting for the third :mad: :mad: :mad:

wow! When you disappear for a few days, things change

Great news Hope and Missy!
    Lisa-Hope you are feeling better-hope it's not AF and is simply implantation. thanks for the email/pm-I did reply on another thread but not sure if you've read it! It helps hearing something 'positive' for a change! Have looked at the info on the website details you sent and will definately consider it, but at the moment having accupuncture and about to try chinese herbs! If nothing else it's relaxing!
    I've had a mixed couple of weeks.
    First, had good news that I probably ovulated last cycle going by my D21 progesterone.
    Didn't catch the egg tho. Had another FSH which was still high, but not increasing so stable!
    Had a bad few days with AF sort of arriving, very light and painful-suggesting the possible rescarring-arrgh. Had USS which looked like my endometrium is basically really thin-probably due to the Asherman's (scarring), so another hurdle to jump!!
    Having another scan after next ovulation-if it happens (!!) to see how thick lining gets......and then seeing a fertil expert to sit down and see if there is any hope! Booked it of our own accord for a 'second' opinion. Still trying to be postive-miracles do happen! Have also first 'app't to find out about adoption too.
    Soooo, sorry for grumbling
    Hoping BFP's for everyone else soon

hey guys!!
    i've been MIA too but it seems like we've all had an off few weeks - well i'm due for AF soon (the next day or 2)and my temps have dropped. I don't know hwether to be hapy or sad- I only did metformin this month and will start clomid if i get AF.

gosh it's gone so quickly but so slowly IYKWIM??

love to all you girls and will post again soon

Hey Shan, Yes Time has flown. I am getting some what excited but anxious aswell. Have just about got everything in order other than we are due to move house in around 3 weeks so not sure what to do re: setting anything up if Treacle comes early. lol. Will keep you updated.

Take care and many blessings to you.

Thanks so much guys! Congrats to you too Hope!! Have you tested again? I just picked up some equates here since they had no FRER so I will test again tomarrow morning. I am still very nervous as to whether this is real or not. I haven't told DH yet because I want to be absolutely sure before I told him. He is in his busiest time at work and dealing with anxiety attacks so no need to upset him if I'm wrong. I'm not going to get a blood test done right now. My doctor recommended that they would do a scan fairly early on to look at things first so we will just see. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. My cold hasn't gotten worse but still feeling under the weather.
    I'll check in tomarrow. I need to go to bed so that this cold doesn't get any worse.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast