Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

hi guys!!

how do you guys cope- i'm scared everytime i go to the toilet, i keep thinking of what came out- i was thinking i still need to name the child i lost for some closure- what did you do??

i never thought i would have to do this

Hi all,

Princess I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a very hard thing to go through. I didn't feel the need to name my 2 little angels, but if thats what you need to do then that is absolutely ok. I that you don't have to go through another loss again or anybody else for that matter. Sending you big hugs.

Megan76 I'm so pleased that you can walk lol.

Tanya I'm sorry you didn't get the result you were hoping for, GO TEAM BLUE for next month.

As for me AF has arrived so I'm very disappointed but didn't really expect anything different especially since I had an op last month too. My cycle went for 38 days which is the longest since taking clomid and I couldn't take it last month because of op.Oh well there's always this month.

malimum Guest

Awww..sorry to hear of ur disappointment mako that everything works out next month. I 2 am on the the ttc bandwagon i have had crazy symptoms but had to af cycles but alot less than i normal, have had pg symptoms but i think mine might b hormonal. After 3 m/c's it kinda plays on my mind..........when am i gonna get a ......i sure hope sooooooo soon.

Ne way lets hope you get a bfp soon.........all the best and good luck!!!

Malimum

HI gals,

Hope your all having a great day!

Tanya - its not over til the red lady sings! Chin up sweety, like Sez said, remember her chart was crazy the month she got her bfp. Here's hoping its the same for you

Malimum - have you had any testing done to find out what caused your m/c?? Sorry if you have already given this info, but I just want to make sure your caregivers are giving you proper care and advice for your next pregnancy, which I hope is very very soon, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sez - oooohhh thursday!! I cant wait for your scan now, im so excited. You are such a sweet woman, thanks for your kind words, and im hoping I can join all my gals pals in PAML very soon. DH and I DTD last night and afterwards he proclaimed "this is the one, you'll see you will be pg after tonight" LOL!! But I hope he is right.

Oh Mako - Im sorry that nasty af witch paid you a visit, but onwards and upwards for the new cycle!

Princess - im so sorry for you loss sweety, and if you feel you need to name your angel, then do that, remember everyone is different and we have different coping mechanisms. I love the fact that I can have my angels in my signature. How are you going with your cycles?

Lushlou - hi and welcome to the thread, there are a lot of new ladies in here too so please feel right at home. Im sorry sweety for what you have had to go through, and now with your dh being o/s for work, but I like your positive attitude and I pray it brings you the BFP (Big Fat Positive) you so deserve. There is a list of abbreviations in the 'welcome' pages I think??

Shan - how is the new house going?? I hope you have a brand new bfp to go with it!!

Megan - I cant wait to boot your a** outta here! (I mean that in the best possible way ofcourse ) How is the tww going??

Kez - im so glad you are feeling so positive sweets. Where are you at with your cycle??

Hope - hey sweets, I hope that this cycle is the one for you. Looks like you might be taking over the title of super shagger for the next two weeks! LOL!!

Paige - hi sweety, nice of you to drop in. I hope all is going well with you and i hope I can join you gals really soon! Pls let us know how the scan goes.

Michelle - how are those levels going sweety??

Me - had some ewcm yesterday so we dtd last night, and now have to keep going at it for at least another week! Had my bt's today, so will get the results when I got visit the obgyn for a final visit on Thursday. Also going to see NP this week, so its all systems go atm.

Take care,
    Praying for a load of sticky bfp's in here
    Lisa

Lisa - I'm a little stressed today. I have cramping pain so of course I am having a metldown Repeat blood test today to check if the levels are rising as they should. Just fearful that this pregnancy will fail too.

Ok - calm down, take a deep breath, im holding your hand now. Cramping is normal as you know so please dont think the worst (as hard as that might be). It could mean that your uterus is stretching and making room for baby. When are you bt results going to be available? Sit down, have a tea and talk to your little one and tell it to tuck itself nicely into your womb and that it must stay there for the next 9 months. I know its hard sweety but remember positive energy can be such a wonderful thing.

Have you started injections etc? Is your dh home?

Sending you big hugs sweets

okay I am here officially now, Jeff and I decided that it was time to just let nature take its course and start ttc'ing again after a 6 month break, so today is cycle day one,

Sorry just a short post am pretty darn tired atm from sunday night case I got to go to the Dixie chicks and am still on a high from it all but hmmm I reckon age is catching up with me LOL cause its taking a few days to get past the late night of woooaaahhh wait for it 12 am just cant do it anymore LOL.

Michelle I hope you are doing ok hun, please take lisa's advice thinking of you sweety I know its hard but try and relax and take care of your self.

Hi to everyone else I will try and catch up a bit more soon.

BBL

Megan76 Guest

OK i just had my third positive opk in a row! Is that weird??

Hey Ladies,

Lisa - I was just jumping in here quickly to see how you are going! Sounds like you are going absolutely ravishing atm! LMAO! I'm so glad to hear about DH's enthusiasm! It's great to read about it! Gave me a bit of a chuckle!

I've also come to unload LOADS of to you ALL!!!(I would have done pink dust too but I can't find it! LOL)

I'm thinking of you all during your journey & I'm looking forward to some really good announcements really soon!!!!

Love Jayne xox

Hi Jayne! Thanks for the baby dust girlie, I really miss you! Im so glad you drop in now and then to check on us ttc'ers!! Well dh has never said that before its either wishful thinking or he was really happy with his performance last night! LOL!!

MEgan - mmm is the line getting darker? For an opk to be positive the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line?? Keep bd anyway sweets - just in case!!

Amy - hellooooo and welcome. Nice to have you in here!

Michelle - thinking of you and praying for really really high, huge, whopping hcg levels tonight!

Hiya to everyone else,
    Lisa

Lisa - PMSL I'm really loving the idea that DH was impressed with his performance! You crack me up. I miss you guys so much, I want to post in here loads more than I actually do but I don't want to offend anybody by crashing this thread constantly! KWIM? I'm hanging onto Michelle's hand so tight her fingers are turning blue! LOL. DH is wishing he could just get lucky. He comes home every night & says 'I wanna piece of your boobs' & I'm like p&ss off. That soooooooo doesn't turn me on right now! My boobs are like so freaking me out, I swear, I have big boobs & I could wear no bra, they're just standing up all on their own these days & I leaked colostrum the other day!!! I nearly died of embarrassment. Thank goodness it only happened in the comfort of my shower! LOL. I'm so hanging out to have you in the PAML forum, so is Michelle & Shell. Well if DH is right, you'll be over there before you know it! I must go, I was meant to hang the washing out a few hours ago......

Love you sweets! Jayne xox

Lisa - Jayne is right. We are hanging out to have you in PAML with us. Thank you so much for being here and supporting me. I have a very tight grip on your hand (and Jayne's too at the moment). I have had a cuppa (herbal ) and went for a coffee with a friend and her 9 month old daughter this afternoon. Thankfully DH is here with me too. I feel a little better and have been talking sternly to this little bubba about sticking and growing and not stressing its mummy!!!

Cramping has settled with some panadol (and now I am hoping it isn't just constipation pains. How embarrassing would that be ) I have started the aspirin and I need to have a positive u/s result to start the clexane. Blood test results should be back around 6pm. If all is good then I will book in for Thursday / Friday next week. Unfortunately DH will be away again so I may need to take someone else with me for moral support. My best friend who will be coming to the birth (how's that for positive thinking ) will be o/s so I may have to tell another friend and see if she can come. None of my family are in Sydney. The good part is the sonographer is someone I know (and I have pre-warned her about my potential state) so I know she will be empathetic to me being a blubbering mess. Just a little bit longer .... 34 weeks to go

Jayne - you make me laugh even when I am stressed!!! Love the boobs story - probably my *biggest* concern ..... they CAN'T possible get any bigger than they already are!!! I miss us all being together so much!!!

Amy - thank you so much for your support too

Lisa at your Dh! Tell him he's got a few more good performances to put in yet, so to save some of his energy! I wanna see you get that BFP this month! Good luck on Thursday, it's going to be such a good day for all of us! And it's Kelly's birthday too, so she keeps telling me what a good day it'll be LOL!

Michelle, honey please don't stress. I know it's easier said than done. I too have a had a few meltdowns over severe cramping over the past few weeks. The last lot was just last Friday, and I was at work. I nicked upstairs and had a lie down on the quiet! And of course then got myself into a state! So I really understand where you're coming from right now. Just think of all that amazing stretching and growing that your uterus is doing right now! for you sweets.

Megan, Lisa is right, a + OPK is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control. I always got faint lines, getting darker, for days leading up to O. Then - whammo! a very dark line! You may already know all this, but it's so easy to get excited when you see any sort of line on any sort of stick! And in the meantime, just keep up the BD, you're going to O any time soon!

Love to everyone else, Sez xoxo

Sorry to unload girls but I'm having one of those days. Just feeling really quite down. I thought I'd come out the other side of this emotionally (I've stopped crying at the drop of a hat) but I'm just lost. I have very little faith that things are going to be OK next time around. I know I should be just worrying about getting there first but I can't help but look ahead and it scares the crap out of me. I also can't stop thinking about where I would've been now. I had a due date of 5/3/07 ( a few days before Jayne) and I have a friend who's due just after that and one two weeks after again. I'm finding it very hard to talk to them in regards to how they are feeling with the pregnancy, etc-- I hate myself for being like that! and it's not that I'm not happy for them, I am- it is just an in-your-face reminder of what is NOT happening for you! After my first m/c I was not too bad, I was quite OK with my pregnant friends and was there in the hospital the day after they'd given birth but this time around it's different, or rather I am different. I was able to rationalise the first one as "one of those things" but now I am so worried that this is all just the beginning and that I may never see an ultrasound showing something that resembles a human and not just a pulsing jellybean.
    I apologise again but feel better now it's out there.

Hope - what you are feeling is perfectly normal and natural. It IS hard to see other pregnant people (friends or not). It doesn't get easier no matter how many losses you have and you will grieve. You do have every chance of having a healthy baby ... it just deosn't feel like it today and that is completely normal too.

Just an update HCG 4080 from 775 on Friday :eek: Completely normal rise (however DH did question the possibility of twins but he was kidding ... I hope!!!) So in other words - one stressed mummy to be is now a little less stressed. My poor GP even said she will be grey by the time this baby is born (I reminded her there are 35 weeks to go )

Michelle- Great news on your hcg bt results. I hope you can take some comfort in them.

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,
    I have been MIA for a couple of days. I have been feeling rotten, terrible nausea, and I am so tired! I tried to lay down during both of Scanlon's sleeps yesterday, and even though I was knackered, I could'nt sleep. I think that is the worst. And I went to bed at 7pm last night and didn't fall asleep until 9pm. Grrrr.
    HCG results all look good.

I hope you are all well. I don't really feel up to trying to catch up with you all at the moment, Please forgive me, I'm sure I will feel up to it soon

Paige

Megan76 Guest

Hope - you very nearly made me cry as i feel all of those things too. My due date was actually two days after yours in March next year. I think all you can do is ride the wave. That may be unhelpful advice but everything is just out of our control. Keep in mind that you are fertile and you can get pregnant and it will happen! My best friend actually had a baby yesterday....she is my best friend and i did cope very well, but that doesn't mean i am not envious and all i could think about on the way home from the hospital was "when is it going to be my turn?". So i just want you to know that you are not alone, and take strength in the fact that you have a loving DH who will be by your side through it all. I know none of this is going to help, sometimes you just have to feel like **ap for awhile until you just cant be bothered feeling like **ap any more and somehow you move on. It's a long road I know.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast