Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006

Sorry Hope, I missed you! I am convinced everytime I feel 'wet' that I'm bleeding! What a paranoid!!!! I hope that this is 'it' for you, and I really hope that the tww flys by! When are you going to test? You've probably figured out by now that I'm addicted to testing LOL!

Thanks girls, yeah im pretty sure im "duffed" lol
    the only reason i started testing was because i felt different iykwim, so glad i did!! or i would have been waiting twicce as long for the BT results!
    Rick is very happy, so i gather we finally made it onto the same page!
    We are finally going to be a family.
    I asked him does he promise to stay with me always and he said of course no doubt about that, he'll only leave me when he needs to go to work! lol
    Get the BT results tue at 3.15! I'll do a proper announcement then!

Sezjm - looking forward to seeing you in the PAML thread (finally)

IM SO EXCITED

Megan76 Guest

Hi all,
    Well just after i posted last night i got a phonecall to say my nana had passed away. She was not the same after having a stroke earlier in the year....but still very sad. Hopefully i will get some good news tomorrow from these blood tests. Honestly not sure how i would feel if i was preg. as i haven't had a normal cycle yet since d&c so it is probably not the best for my body, the obst. did say it would be ok though. Can't stand the wait......
    Sorry i haven't had time for personals lately, as soon as i get on top of things something bad seems to happen and my brain loses it again. But Congrats Naomi!!

Megan76 Guest

P.S - I was thinking the other day, how good will it be to go back to the days when you could go to the loo without checking the paper!!

megan, thankyou. Big hugs to you my sweet, im so sorry to hear about your nanna. I know things seem to be like that (when you feel like your getting up something knocks you back down), but you may be suprised with your bt results tomorrow. like the ob said it'll be ok! Wishing you all the best and im holding your hand to take you to PAML with me.

edited to add: megan those days were great wernt they? LMAO

SmallSquirrel Guest

Wink

Morning Girls,

Hope you are all well,

Shan - Its funny how being pg in what we want so badly and fear so much! I hope you find a great house in Sunbury.

Michelle - I'm crampring too so I hope that is a good sign for both of us!

Lisa - You sounded really positive in your post. Good on you for getting straight back on the horse. We are all here for you.

Jools - Hi and Welcome. Sorry for your losses. Hopefully now you have been diagnosed with PCOS your Dr will be able to Help you more in terms of conceiving and staying pg?

Amy - Hi. I dont think we have officially 'met'. I hope you find the right house soon.

Kelly - Your DH sure was busy - your back yard sounds beautiful.

Naomi - Congrats on the BFP!!! How exciting for you and your DH.

Kez - Sorry to hear about your scar rupturing. It must have been painful. Hope AF arrives soon for you.

Megan - fingers crossed that you are PG. Could HCG levels still be in your system this long after a m/c? I have know idea really, just wondering how likely it really is?

Tanya - GL making that boy!! What did you thing of that info I sent you?

Hope - Fingers crossed that you got some BDing in when you had your +OPK.

Me - I went for a walk this morning with DH DS and our Dogs. I took it easy but still ended up with nasty cramps. I have also had them when I have not been exherting myself. What do you guys think?

Ciao for now.

Paige

SmallSquirrel Guest

Megan - sorry to hear about your Nana. It sounds cheesy, but try to remember her in the good times.

Naomi - we live near each other - I'm at Kingswood, and my favorite butcher is your local one!!

wow thats pretty close! LOL, pleased to meet you Paige. Which butcher is it? we go to the one down on Goodwood road!
    With these cramps, is AF due? when?

Okay Belle, I'm seriously worried about you now.....I just stalked your chart and there's nothing since Friday!!!!!!!! I really hope you're okay. If you're lurking please just drop us a line to let us know you're okay. Even if you want me to bugger off LOL!

for you sweetie.

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Naomi,
    Thats the one, "Goodwood Quality Meats". The butchers name is Mick. My Mum (who lives in Millswood) has been going there for 32 years!!!

AF is due Friday. Not sure what is going on.

P

OK - went shopping today and discovered I don't like what I am seeing in the mirror :eek: I hate it when you come home depressed because nothing fits like it should - despite the fact that I haven't gained any weight AND I have lost since having Caitlyn. Now I have the follow on effect of feeling like the cramping is a bad sign

Oh well. I guess we will see when / if AF arrives on the weekend.

Sorry - just had to vent!!!!
    Last edited by Michelle71; October 2nd, 2006 at 05:01 PM.

Hi Girls,

Sorry I have been MIA, but after a failed FET and my Angels EDD I just needed a break from all my boards.
    We are back on the IVF rollercoaster again going for our 4th fresh cycle or 8th transfer and over it already and I havent even started injections yet lol. So bare with me girls.

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

Here to hold your hand Shazz (and maybe pick your brain - it could be my next step in this journey of torture). Wishing you lots of good things for this cycle. You know this group can handle any type of mood

Thankyou Michelle . Pls pick away I'd be happy to help in anyway I can!!

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

OMG Naomi - just dropped in to check on you all and WOOHOO!! But I will hold all my super excitement for your "official" announcement... but just quietly - thats SO awesome!

Hello all...

OMG OMG OMG NAOMI!!!! Congratulations my love, im soooo happy for you!! After my recent news its great to have a bfp in here to cheer everyone up and give us all hope that any one of us could be next! Well done girlfriend. How is Rick - happy as larry id imagine Good luck with the bt's!!

Megan - ohhh sweets, Im praying like mad that you are very very pg and its still early. Pls let us know what happens..I cant wait til then!! Im so sorry for the loss of your nan, i lost mine to stroke and i still miss her terribly but Im so blessed to have had her in my life. I hope your nan and mine to their thing up in heaven and bless us both with bfp's soon.

Hope - sweety dont give up hope (hehehe) just yet hun..a bfp is around the corner for you Im sure.

Belle -hope your well, thinking of you hun.

Michelle - oh sweety, I really do hope you are suprised with a bfp this month, but we are all here for you no matter what the cycle's end brings, I just hope its a really happy ending for you this time

Paige - ooohhhh sounds like you could be up the duff too! Its so weird how we attribute everything to pg but I really do hope that its implantation and stretching cramps. Hope your making room for little bub to grow in there.

Kez - oh hun, im sorry you had such an episode with your scar. i had keyhole surgery, and they removed my tube too, so ive got a lovely scar running down from my belly button. I hope you recover soon and try not to be too hard on yourself sweet. My first af came after 10 weeks, but I know how frustrating the wait can be. Hang in there hun.

Shazz - sweety im so sorry for all you have had to go through. I hope your little break from everything has helped, and we are all here to help you through your new ttc journey.

Tanya - sounds like you know exactly what your doing! There is no way that egg is going to escape the little horny boy sperms

Jools - hiya hun, welcome to our ever changing group, hope your stay with us isnt for too long IYWIM. Look forward to chatting.

Sez - hello love. Thanks so much sweets for your emails. Im sure i will *bump* into you at FPH at some point! when is your appt with the ob?

Kelly - hun how are you doing? Im so glad your bbs are growing - whooo hooo bring on those low cut maternity tops I say!! its one thing i love about being pg - the bbs!! Mine have stayed permanantly bigger since my first pg - hopefully its bigger and better for me for the next pg LOL!

Shan -hope the house hunting is going well.

Sarah - how are you my dear? I hope your little bean is treating you well and you are not too sick - oh did i tell you? I have a feeling your having a little girl!

Me - well still waiting for bleeding to kick in fully, having spotting here and there and lots of af pain. Im going to see my ob on wed morning. Im feeling good, and have heard heaps of more stories of early pg failure that have lead to healthy pg's shortly after. One can only live in hope.

I had the strangest dream last night (about cows and a small diamond ring), and called my aunty this morning (queen of all dream interpretations etc) who told me it all meant that I was going to be gifted with a little girl who will definately be born!! the ring means a girl, and the cows mean birth apparantley. Oh well I need something to keep me going.

Hope you are all well,
    Lots of love to you all
    Lisa
    XX

Hmmmm - maybe I need a cow dream

Good to hear you are doing well Lisa. And thank you. Having you around means a lot to me and I may need you even more if this weekend proves to be yet another *failure*. Even worse, DH will be away for work over the weekend and I have to work too. Thankfully it is in education (new role - but I have done it before) so I *could* hide if I needed some timeout. Still, it is going to be a tough weekend to be alone.

But again, it is good to see you are able to be positive after the week you have survived.

Michelle - Im always here to hold your hand my sweet, and I will definately be around this weekend to support you either way. Sometimes we just have to sit tight and wait....you never know what the universe will bring your way.

You are a wonderful and strong woman and im so proud to know you, you inspire me and I know that in time we will travel together to PAML.

Wishing you pleasent "moo" dreams,
    Lisa

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast