Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006

Well Lisa - I am a pathetic dreamer ... I can't remember them So I have no idea if I dreamt cows, diamonds or toy trucks for that matter!!!! Still, maybe my head knows what it is doing by NOT letting me remember them

Jayne - I miss having you around!!!! And of course I look as gorgeous as you do in your avatar in real life!!!! Perfect body, perfect mind. You know how wonderful I am Let's be grateful we don't have video attached to these forums.

A big hello to everyone else and I will chat to you all later / tomorrow.

Hi Lovely Ladies!!

Wow - you certainly all know how to talk at the moment - it's MADNESS in here!!! All very good though and everyone seems to be very positive at the moment, which is great!!!

Lisa - you are an absolute inspiration and I loved your words of wisdom earlier today - about believing - just beautiful and soo true. It's just great to hear you being so positive and I really do admire you. Best of luck with the OB tomorrow and I love your suggestion of a reuion - god knows I wouldn't have been able to get through the last few months without you all!!

Kate - I'm sooo sorry af arrived honey - things were sounding pretty good for a while there. Damn long cycles too. You're definitely looking at it the right way though, a nice clean out for next cycle. GL and take care!!

Megan - I'm soo sorry to hear about your Nan - certainly doesn't help with everything else right now. I'm praying that all is well and you're going to get that BFP!! I was hoping you would have your results by now - please let us know how you are. Thinking of you!

Belle - How are you honey?? I hope all is well and you enjoyed your weekend. Are there any *symptoms* appearing??

Naomi - Congratulations on the BFP - that's great news!!!

Paige - How are you going honey?? Things are sounding pretty good - any other *symptoms* - when will you be ready to test??

Michelle - How are you going?? There seems to be so many of you in the tww!! Things were sounding pretty good for you too if I remember correctly!! I'm soooo praying that this is your month - you totally deserve it and I just know it's going to happen!!

Hope - Enjoy the holiday!!

Tanya - How are you going?? I hope you're really busy making that little blue bundle of yours!!!

Jooleshere - Definitely test again in the morning - I hope you went out and bought some more HPTs!!! Can't wait to hear how it all went. In case you don't know, I got a BFN before the BFP too, so there's definitely hope!!! GL.

Shazz - Best of luck with your journey!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone - I'm just so tired though, so sorry if I did.

Not much to report from me - just hanging out till my ob appointment next week - story of my life!! I think I've finally convinced myself that everything is fine and all will be well. Can't do much more than that. Well DH is out tonight, so I'd better go cook myself some dinner.....yummmmm.... frozen lasagne (sp?) - gee I'm a lucky girl!!!!

Take care.

Kelly xxx

Hi to all,

Well I tested and yes, I got my BFP. So I should be happy right? But I'm not. I am absolutely sh*tting myself, that I will experience another loss. I don't have any pg symptoms - why don't I have sore bbs, feeling nauseaous, tired etc.... I had such bad cramping last night & when I tested this morning there was a tiny amount of tissue (no blood) in my urine (sorry if TMI). I told my DH that I didn't believe the test & that I am not getting my hopes up, that I feel detached - he said WTF? I can't help it, I don't want to feel happy incase this pg doesn't eventuate and again I will be a blubbering mess. I don't want to tell anybody (other than you ladies) b/c I have the thought that I will then have to go back and tell them that I was wrong. I should feel grateful that I can get pg, at least there is hope but all I keep thinking about is seeing spotting when I wipe and not having pg symptons. Please little one stick this time and give me the worst pg symptons so I know that you are still with me.

I will ring the gyno today and see if I can get an early scan since I've had two other losses.

Reading this back, you must think I am mad.

I am sorry to put such a dampener on this morning but I had to vent.......

Have a great Wednesday and I'll post later.

Luv Jules

Jooleshere - i understand your worries and i hope and have everything crossed for you. Have you thought about getting a bt? check hcg level?

AND YOU ARE NOT MAD well no madder than the rest of us anyway!Please think positive and visulise what you really want, a big fat tummy, a baby in your arms

I hope all goes well in the next couple of days and all the feelings your are having are natural

goldilocks Guest

Lisa, how are you doing today sweetie? I think it's a great idea that you go and see your OB...hopefully you can get some answers. I think the waiting would be the worst thing...I was almost happy when they told me I had to have a D&C, I couldn't have beared to wait for it to happen naturally. You are an incredibly brave woman and such an inspiration. I take my hat off to you, sweetie Are you still going to work or are you having some time off?

Kate, so sorry to hear that AF arrived. Sounds like she was particularly nasty this time. My first *proper* AF after the D&C was very heavy, clotty and painful...I think it's just our bodies way of doing a proper spring clean in preparation for new bubbas! 45 days is a huge cycle...have you ever had one so long before?

Hope, have a fabulous little holiday with your DH!

Megan, how are you going sweetie?

Jools, congrats on your BFP!!! I think it's completely normal for you to feel worried. That's the cruel thing about having a miscarriage...it takes away all of that beautiful naivety for subsequent pregnancies. As Loula said, have you thought about having your hCG levels monitored? BTW, when I was pg my symptoms didn't fully kick in until almost 6 weeks, so you have plenty of time for them to show up, sweetie! Hang in there, we're all here for you!

Naomi, congrats on your BFP too! It must be a wonderful feeling to fall pg when you're not really trying...it seems to be a recipe for success around here! LOL How are you feeling, sweets?

Jayne, I bet you can't wait for your 20 week scan! How exciting getting to see your precious bub again. Will you be finding out if it's a boy or a girl?

Michelle, how are you going sweetie?

Kelly, sounds like you're counting the hours until your OB appointment! LOL You're sounding so much more positive these days sweetie, it's great to hear! How are you feeling? Has the m/s fairy been visiting?

I can't go back any further than that so sorry for everyone I've missed!

Well I've been busy busy busy lately! We flew up to Byron Bay for the long weekend which was fabulous. We flew coastal at 500 feet the whole way so the scenery was just breath-taking! I thought I was finally getting over this damn flu (the sunshine up north seemed to be helping) but it came back with a vengeance yesterday. I now have a nasty ear infection which is making the whole right side of my face ache constantly. I'm in so much pain! So now I'm on a course of antibiotics to try and get rid of it. I tell you, I've been so sick for the last few weeks that I haven't even had a chance to think about the TWW! LOL

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Megan76 Guest

Sorry i left you all hanging last night but i was a bit upset....not good news.
    Looks like mine and Lisa's body's were on the same wavelength this month and i have had a failed early pregnancy, so the bleeding that started yesterday was really the start of a m/c i guess. Very weird feeling. The obst. said i probably would never have known if i hadn't have had the first blood test and seen the hcg up a bit because i just would have assumed it was the start of a normal period. Really feel sick and probably shouldn't have come to work cos i am close to tears a lot of the time. But the journey must go on. Just want to get this over with and fingers crossed my body is not mucked up for another three months. Definately not a good week considering i have my nana's funeral tomorrow.......back to the drawing board. I'll be ok.

Awww Jooles!! You poor girl. I can only imagine how you are feeling You need to get some monitoring done for your own piece of mind! And I am sure the DR will have no problems with that. And also remember we are here for you 24hrs a day!!
    But CONGRATULATIONS!! You are pregnant!! STICK BABY, STICK!

Belle!! Urgh you poor girl! That sounds painful! I hope the antibiotics work fast for you! I am sure you would rather be stressing about the tww than be sick you poor chook!

Kell, well done for convincing yourself that everything will be fine. And the boy making is going well I thought I may have O'd by now, but my body is holding out a little longer for me

Michelle, how are you? Any symptoms yet

Lisa, [email protected] my bed being a game of twister!! I wish! Prob is DP works arvo shift and by the time he gets home we are just too tired to play twister LOL.... but alls good
    I am glad to hear you are feeling ok. And what a great dream! I have some of the best dreams, I wish i could decipher them... I have one of those dream books, that are really general... and the meanings never really seem to fit.

Shaz, GL for this cycle, may it be your last COME ON BABY!!

Megan, any news?

Well not much to reaport, just getting some BDing in... change of plans this cycle... we are following a set of gender days ansd not doning Shettles timing method. So the next two days are STRONG girl days so no BDing here until Friday. DP is thinking about going camping on Friday and Saturday night. I'f I haven't O'd he isn't going anywhere!! LOL

Tanya

Sorry Megan, posting at the same time I am soooo sorry!! What horrible news for you. I hope you will be ok

Tanya

Megan76 Guest

Hi Lisa,
    I said yesterday i had a spooky feeling things were looking alot like your story. Sad, sad, sad for us both but we will get through together. I was just wondering what you were told? My obs. basically said I would just get a "heavier than normal period". I didn't ask enough questions and am a bit confused now.....

Ohhh Megan - I'm sooo sorry sweety!! Not the news we were all hoping for. I wish there was something I could do to make this easier for you!! We're all here for you.

Jules - Congratulations on the BFP!! I completely understand where you're coming from and was feeling exactly the same as you for quite some time. I've only just got myself together and I'm nearly 9wks!!! It's such a hard time - definitely make sure you have the additional monitoring!! My GP ended up not taking the blood tests to measure the HCG levels because I was stressing so much and he said it was just another test for me to stress about. I'm glad too but everyone is different and you have to do what's right for you! There's nothing that you can do - whatever is going to happen will happen anyway so please try not to stress too much. It's so hard, I know, I stressed like nothing else but you do have to give this bub the best chance, so try to enjoy it as much as you can. It's not fair on all of us to not be able to enjoy it but we have to try!! We're all here for you!! I ended up telling quite a few people, just so that I could talk about it and not keep all my fears inside - that also helped me (I just told the people that would have to know if I lost another one anyway, so they understood why I was so emotional and all over the place). It does help to talk about it. Take care sweety!! I'm thinking of you and like you said - at least you've fallen again - it's sooooo exciting!!!! Oh and as for the m/s - I still haven't got any, so don't let that get you down!!

Belle - Wow, your flight to Byron Bay sounded incredible!! Glad to hear you've been keeping busy but that damn flu and now ear infection - not good. Hope it improves quickly for you!! Nope, still no m/s for me. I know I should be happy but it's just so much more stressful. I'm not letting it worry me now, but it's made the last few weeks so much harder than they needed to be!!!

Tanya - Great to hear things are going well - I just know you're going to get that blue bundle!!

Hope everyone else is well.

Kelly xxx

Miss Kitten Guest

girls (Megan & Lisa) - I am so sorry this has happened. I'm feeling your pain with you, I truly wish I could make it better for you both. hugs to you...

Jools - you are not mad! Now repeat it to yourself as many times as needed but having said that I understand completely how you feel...I've been there myself. But you must think on the positive side, otherwise it will drive you mad and it could have a detrimental effect....so I'm helping you think positively...every step of the way...

Belle - good luck with the aniti b's, hope they work for you...

Apologies for the lack of personals...but I'm thinking of you all...

Me - CD5...not much else to report other than work is mental!...lol...at least it's taking the edge off my cycle obsession...lol.....back to the point...at least AF is nearly over and we can go back to shagging like rabbits...ha ha ha ha

Have a great day

Luv & Hugs,

Kate x.

Oh yeah Paige... Thanx for the emails That was really nice of you. I have read most of it b4 in other places. One thing I hadn't read was the pH diet. I am on a gender specific diet, but it isn't specifically to change the pH. Some of the things on the diet lists are actual no-nos LOL... so, it's a bit conflicting.

My Cousins wife finally had her baby last night (16 days over and only a few hours b4 she was booked in to be induced!) I can't wait to have a hold! *cluck* 10lb 1oz! Eeep!

Tanya
    Last edited by Tanya; October 4th, 2006 at 04:05 PM.

Kelly - I didn't know that you were 9 weeks, when is the next scan?

Megan, sorry to hear your sad, sad news. I really thought it all sounded positive for you.

Belle - you ear must be sooo sore, you probably just want to lie down all the time.

To everyone else - hope you are all well, have pretty much caught up to where most of you are at from your earlier posts.............

Thanks a million to all of you lovelies for your confirmation that I am not mad. I told one of my gfs at work that I am pg and my thoughts, she was really good about it all, feel like a weight has been lifted a bit from my morning vent and your support.

I am feeling tired but I don't know if that's cos I didn't sleep well last night or the pg is kicking in - time will tell. Off to the couch before i have to start dinner.....

Have a good night......

Michelle - You have no idea how much I miss you girls. It's incredible how much I do. I had so many laughs while I was in this thread & I just refuse to leave it alone! I try not to post in here that often because I dont' want to go upsetting anybody, but I love you girls all so much & I miss the crazy stuff we used to talk about.

Belle - My scan is booked for 20 October. I'll almost be 20 weeks then, instead of 19 but I have so much coming up with my SIL's wedding that I thought I'd save it for the week after, see the Dr a few days later & then jet out to Qld for my holiday & not have to worry about OB appt's or anything. I'm looking forward to the scan, but we won't find out the sex so it's not nearly as exciting as other people's scans IKWIM? I'm looking forward to seeing the fingers & toes & watching the blood pump through the heart chambers & all that. I remember at the 20w scan with Jess she was blowing bubbles in the fluid the little grot! They pee in that fluid too you know! No wonder she always pees in the bath! PMSL. I'm also getting a 3 & 4d scan so that will be exciting but they look so devilish & alien-ish in those scans, they are a bit scary also!

Lisa - There is talk in the PAML thread of the Yummy Mummy's Turned Bad thread (ie - Slurry Mummy's), but it can't be generated until our chairwoman comes over so we're all waiting for you! PMSL. No pressure meant, either.

I have a hair appt on Friday. I just LURVE getting my hair done. I have just found out though that my usual lady has had a bit of biffo & has walked out. OH NO! I hope this other woman lives up to her mark. I get real nervous because I had a bad experience once before & it's only a week until the wedding! I must find out what salon she has gone to.

Love Jayne xox

Hello, my lovely girls!

Lisa, how did you go today? I hope you got the answers you were looking for. Take care of yourself sweets.

Megan, that really is rotten news. I'm so sorry for you. I really hope that you and Lisa can be great support to each other. We all know there's nothing like having someone go through something at the same time. Of course we'd rather that neither of you had to go through this, but at least you'll go through it together IYKWIM. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, I hope it goes just as your Nana would have wanted.

Jules, congratluations! I know what you mean, of course you are scared! I have had bad cramping since before I got my BFP, it's only just settling now. It really is scary, but apparently very normal. I'm finding that alot of my symptoms are just kicking in now, and I'm almost 6 weeks, so please don't stress about lack of symptoms. Just look to our poster girl, Kelly, if you want to be reassured about having no symptoms! I will have an early scan, but I chose not to have hcg monitoring as i think it would stress me out more. Good luck with what ever you choose, we will all be here for you. Sending you losts of !

Belle, I'm so jealous!!! Of your long weekend I mean, not your sore ear! You poor chicken, I hope you're able to take it easy and rest up. At least it's taking your mind off the tww. for you hun.

Tanya PMSL at your dh not going ANYWHERE if you haven't Od by the weekend! I hope this isn't too personal for you, but are there certain 'positions' that are more conducive to making a blue bundle? Eeeeek at 10lb1oz! But lucky you getting to have a cuddle! The first baby due amongst our friends and family isn't until early Jan, so I have to wait until then. But then there will be a steady stream!

Kate, I hope af gets lost really soon so you can get back into the bding! Have you given up charting this cycle, or are you giving it another shot? I'm sure it won't be long for you now sweetie.....

Paige, how are things going in your tww?

Jayne, PMSL at SLURRY Mummies! We all know what you mean! And yes Lisa, I think my bbs are waiting until you can come over and chair the group LOL!

Well, I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today. Nothing shocking, just hormones I think. And although I'm very excited about my appt tomorrow arvo, I think there's a bit of nervousness there too. At least I had a post-op check so I've already been back to his rooms since my d&c. And we should be able to work out when we'll have our first scan YAY! And then I might feel confident enough to spread some babydust around in here! I don't feel right about it yet, in case it's not 'good' babydust! Okay, that sounds stupid, but YKWIM! Like Jayne, I don't want to leave you girls, it's such a hoot in here! And you are all so supportive. You might have to let me know when I've overstayed my welcome hehe!

Hoping to see some BFPs in here before the week is out!

Love you all, Sez xoxo

SmallSquirrel Guest

Hi Girls,
    Its been a few days since I was last on - sooo much to catch up on, and sorry if I am replying to things that are days old.

Michelle - I hate those days when nothing looks good I have them too, even with my face! This may sound really weird, but some days I look in the mirror and I think I look pretty good, and other days I think I look like a hag. It must have something to do with the way my hair falls around my face on different days.

Shazz - Hi and good luck with your next cycle. It sounds very emotional.

Lisa - Have you had your Dr's appointment? How did it go? I hope your dream interpretation comes to fruition soon. You are a strong woman. Thanks for asking about me.

Kate - Sorry to hear that AF arrived. Man I hate her. 45 days sounds like a long cycle. Is it always this long?

Sez - You should take it easy while you are feeling out of sorts. GL with your Dr's appointment tomorrow. If your eyes were watering at 10lb 6oz. listen to this. Scanlon was a week and a half EARLY and was 10lb 6oz. He had a custom made exit he he he.
    Thanks for asking how I was.

Hope - you never know, spermies can be quite resiliant and last a while inside you. I hope you got some BDing in!

Kelly - you sound really well. I have this theory that pg women fall in "love" (for want of a better word) with their ob. Mine was a woman and I still looked forward to seeing her, and after Scanlon was born I missed her!!! Let me know in 8 months if you agree!! Thanks to you also for asking after me

Jooles - Congats on the BFP. No need to worry about bringing the mood down in here, I think we can all sympathise, and to be honest what you discribe is exactly how I think I will feel when I fall pg next. I would definately try for the early US. GL.

Belle - are you testing this weekend? I hope you feel better soon, your cold/flu sounds hideous.

Megan - I am so sorry about your BT results, I hope you can give your nan a really good send off tomorrow. Shed as many tears as you need to. GL.

Tanya - Its my pleasure - does not sound that useful, but I hope you are well. Go team blue!!!

Jayne - I think the hair appointment sounds lovely. I think I will do the same. GL with the scan - its a great one, isn't it?!

Me - TWW is continuing. Have been having cramps on and off, generally when I exert myself or get a bit upset. I would love to test tomorrow, but I never have any luck with early testing - always end up with BFN's, so I will try to wait. Scanlon and I went to see The Devil Wears Prada this arvo. We spend most of the time in the 'crying room', but the film was fantastic!

Thats it from me.
    Ciao for now.

Paige

Hi Megan - I am so sorry hun that this has happened to you too, its very uncanny that we both are going through this at the same time. Ive taken the whole week off work, just to give me time to get my head around it all, but I have been working from home but i guess with your job you cant do that. My ob said it was a case of a biochemical pregnancy and that it really wasnt a miscarriage but to think of it more as a 'delayed' period. Ive had more brown spotting and some pink but no real af yet which is making it hard iykwim? I had more bloods today to make sure that the hcg is going down, and will have an ultrasound on Monday if things havent started naturally. My ob said it was very normal and it happens to women all the time unknown to them as its almost like a period. She also said it would be slightly heavier and perhaps with some clotting, so all in all she told me not to worry and it was a good sign that I can concieve without the little one being stuck in the tube. I hope your being kind to yourself, and you have to believe sweety that you will be a mummy soon. I am here for you if you need to chat and talk about things (my private email is on my profile so feel free to email me and we can either chat that way or on phone).

Jayne - well best I get my sh** together and come over before anyone takes my claim to chairperson of the ****ty mummy's forum!! I'll show them what a ****ty mummy is..just wait til I get myself over there... ohhhh sweety your nearly half way to having your bubs in your arms. Are you going to find out what sex bubba is??

Michelle - any signs / symptoms yet - or are you playing it safe and not reading into your body atm? Im keeping it all crossed for you babe.

Sez - LOL at your bbs waiting for me - well I will give you permission to chair the SM thread for me until I can get over there... Good luck with your ob tomorrow - I hope you get in to have a scan soon. I cant wait til you see your little bean.

Jools - oh sweety like Kelly said, no symptoms doesnt mean anything, i remember she was so worried about the lack of symptoms, but look at her now - the little bean is nice and healthy and growing strong. Im sure yours is too - sending you lots of sticky and healthy baby vibes.

Tanya - ok so maybe no twister for you but I sure hope whatever it is that you do in bed, it brings on a bfp with a little blue bundle in 9 months!

Paige - the crying room? Is that where mothers are banished to?? OMG do I really want a baby???? LOL!! Well fingers crossed your little cramps are signs that a little person is burrowing itself inside you for the long 9 month ride.

Kate - oooh hun i hope af clears the building soon and doesnt give you much more trouble.

Belle - I hope your taking pg safe antibiotics missy cause you might just be up the duff so thats adding to you being so sick. Wow id crap my daks if I was on that flight, Im a chicken when it comes to planes big and small!

Shazz - how are you? Started the injections yet? Oh hun I hope you dont have much longer to travel on this ttc journey.

Has anyone heard from Sarah?? I must check out PAML to see if she is in there!

Shan - hope you have found yourself a house sweety.

Kez - how are you? Has af arrived yet?

A big hello to everyone else and I sure hope I havent forgotten anyone.

Me - well its all the notes to Megan. Im feeling good though. Off to see my NP tomorrow.

have a good night, and sweet dreams to you all,
    Lisa

Hi Ladies,

Lisa - Glad to hear your appointment went well today - it seems you have quite a few 'answers' which is great and you're still sounding so positive - good on you!!! I'm sure you're going to be announcing that BFP very soon!!

Paige - Glad to hear all is going well - the cramping is a GOOD sign, so I'm praying for you - when will you test??

Sez - Best of luck for your appoitment tomorrow - I'm sure all will go wonderfully and it will be great to get that first scan booked in!!! I'll be thinking of you!

Jules - Yeah, I'm now 9 weeks - it's incredible and I still can't quite believe it myself!! I have an appointment with my OB next Wednesday, so he'll do a scan in his rooms and then the next one will be at 12 weeks I think!!! I just can't wait to get there. As the girls mentioned, I still haven't had any m/s and have only just noticed my bbs getting a little sore and 'fuller', so don't stress about the lack of symptoms. My SIL is horribly sick with m/s at the moment and it didn't hit her until 7 and a half wks. It does make it harder not getting any symptoms but at the end of the day, it's also pretty good!!!

Sorry guys, too tired for any more personals - hope you don't mind!!!! I'm also feeling a little 'gassy' tonight - not very pleasant and all DH keeps saying is "Girls don't do that!!" Not really helping but I do feel for him!!! The joys hay??

Well take care and I'm hoping we have some more BFP's over the next few days!!!

Kelly xxx

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast