Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006

Thanks Lisa - and moooo to you toooo

Although I currently have *issues* with the universe .... but that is another story

Sometimes you have to believe...even when there is nothing to believe in anymore. Never give up that tiny glimmer of hope as it can turn into a bright spark that will light up your life forever.

sweet dreams,
    Lisa

goldilocks Guest

Lisa my love, I was hoping to come back after the long weekend to read some wonderful news...this was the very last thing I expected. I am so so so very sorry for you, sweetheart. My heart is breaking for you right now You are an incredibly brave and strong woman. The way you're handling this just blows me away. You're such an inspiration! If I were only an ounce of the person that you are, I'd be happy. Please take the time to heal and make sure you look after that wonderful husband of yours, he's lost a baby too. I just cannot believe how cruel life can be...you are so deserving...

Sorry ladies, I'm a little sad and shocked right now. I'll try and come back later for personals...

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Megan76 Guest

OK, I am sitting here at work with tears in my eyes, especially with the words you said about our nan's Lisa. I can't believe what we have to go through TTC.....was so niave before i started this journey.

Got up this morning and did another test - BFN - and had some brown spotting (TMI?) so i think af has won. Bit more disappointed than i thought i would be even though i hadn't been trying. Will actually be pretty concerned now if blood test came back positive due to the spotting and the low HCG levels.

AHHHHHH!

Miss Kitten Guest

Morning all,

Gosh, an October thread already...where did last month go???

Lisa, I'm so very very sorry...I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away...but knowing that we are all here for you, I hope, will lessen it in some ways. Take care of yourself babe... *mwah*

As for me, well AF did show. On friday there was some pink staining and I thought "hello, what could this be?" b/c I've never had that before....and on Saturday well, AF showed and I have been in the worst pain since Saturday. Today isn't too bad but I could barely move on Sunday and yesterday...hopefully the bod is having a spring clean in preparation for ov....But I swear...45 days this cycle...what a nightmare...thought it would never come. So onwards and upwards from here...

Sorry for the lack of personals, I've got to rush, I have some seminars to prepare for...

Much luve & hugs,

Kate x.

Good morning lovely ladies,

Quote Originally Posted by LisaL View Post
    Sometimes you have to believe...even when there is nothing to believe in anymore. Never give up that tiny glimmer of hope as it can turn into a bright spark that will light up your life forever.
    Lisa, that is beautiful! And so true. I'm sure this is a difficult week for you, but it's good to hear you sounding so positive. I'm glad that you're getting straight back into ttc again, I know it won't be long for you. Are you working this week, or taking it easy? Good luck for tomorrow with your Ob.

Belle, so glad to see that you are okay! I hope you had a fab weekend, can't wait to see how this cycle pans out for you........any *symptoms* yet? Will you test on Friday, or wait? Totally understand you leaving off personals, I think we all did the same, it's very upsetting news

Kate, so sorry that af is being soooo nasty. I think you are right, it's a big spring clean to get you ready for this cycle. 45 days is not nice at all! Where did September go.......?

Megan, I'm so sorry to hear about your nan. And af. You are not having a good week are you sweetie? Big for you. Do you get your results today? Make sure you post them for us! Good luck hun

Paige, WHAT IS GOING ON? Don't want to get you too excited, but i had nasty af-type cramps from about 6DPO (you can double-check on my chart if you like). Any other signs?

Naomi, how are things going for you? Has it sunk in yet?

Michelle, so sorry about your shopping expedition. Those bloody mirrors, I hate them LOL!!!! And don't get me started on the sizing LOL! I'd say don't be depressed about it, but I know that won't help. We will all be here for you on the weekend. I have everything crossed for you......

Jools, where are you at in your cycle? And who is your OB?

Amy, good luck with everything. BTW am I remembering rightly that your SIL was having a lot of trouble ttc, and that your were going to wait for them to '"catch up"?

Okay, I've fully lost track of where I'm at now........should go and hang the washing out anyway. Have a great day, MMMOOOOOOOOOO to you all!

BBL, love Sez xoxo

Have a fab few days girlies. I'm off on a little holiday with DH and the wonderdog! Don't know how I'll cope without my BB updates?! I hope to log back on in a few days and see good news from you all-- we are all due for some! I think I may've missed O days this cycle so not holding out too much hope for us this time around. We just had too much going on with the long weekend (not too mention too many people coming and going from our house at all hours of the day and night).
    Take care-- Catch up with you all soon.

Hope, I knew I wanted to say something to you.....I'm using my pg-addled brain as my excuse! I checked out your chart earlier, looks like no coverline for you this cycle, but I didn't get one either and I ended up pg, so I obviously ovulated! Did you DTD around O time at all? I hope you see this before you head off on your trip. Hope you have a great time, look forward to catching up when you get back!

Hello all,

Oh you gals are so wonderful, thank you so much I am very moved at how much you gals care, its so wonderful to have you all in my life. I hope that one day in a few years when we all have little tots we can have a big ttc reunion and look back at all the good and bad times and smile because we did this together.

You gals rock my world.

Sez - hey love - im at home this week but working from home, as ive got a very impt brief to prepare and project to finish by the end of the week (damn election time :mad: )

Hope - have a great time sweety, as Sez the serial chart stalker says, you may just have gotten that eggy.

Kate - oh hun im so sorry af showed her ugly mug Lets hope the new cycle brings wonderful things.

Belle - you are so sweet, thank you and im sorry if my news has got you down, but its all part the ttc journey and dont let it get you down hun, look at all the wonderful healthy bfp's we have had in this thread. We will get there too sweety.

Michelle - tell me what you dreamt of? Im hoping you were in a paddock full of cows and diamonds

Oh Megan - what time do you get your results? Pls let us know how it all goes. I know how you feel though. Sending you loads of .

A big hello to everyone else,

and Danni if you are stalking this thread - hello! I feel so much better, and thank you for all of your concern too. I cant believe you are 10wks already! whooo hooo.

Shellstar - hey matey (i read your post in the other thread to me), thanks hun, and OMG at you being 10wks already. Your catching up to Jayne!

Hope you all have a great day - bbl for some more

Lisa
    XX

Megan76 Guest

Thanks all for thinking of me....not sure when i will hear from obst. don't think she will be in till this afternoon and its killing me even though i really already know the answer...still have a few questions though!

Lisa my story is starting to sound spookily like yours.........hope you are going ok!

Megan - for you sake I hope your story is NOTHING like mine! I think the wait is sometimes worse that the actual result itself. I hope the ob can give you some positive news hun. will be waiting for your post sweety, and no matter what we are all here for you.

Hi to all,

Thanks for your warm welcomes, I will come back later tonight to answers some of your q's etc....

Just a quick one though. I am due for AF today and tested on w/end. Test was BFN but say 10 mins later changed to BFP. I am sooo confused. I know that you should disregard it after the time, so thinking I should test again, but when? Had EWCM (Small amount) on the 20th, then O pains 21st & 22nd September. Did have sore BB but now gone.
    Should I test again tonight or leave it to the w/end?
    Maybe it was any early pg/chemical pg?
    I usually have a cycle from 32 to 37 days. Last mth was 54 days

kirsty Guest

Hiya Joolshere, if AF was due today & you are still feeling some pg symptoms I would suggest you test in the morning using your FMU which will have the highest concentrate of hcg in it so if you are indeed pg it will pick it up quicker. Wishing you the best of luck.

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Just checking up on Lisa, & you are such a strong woman! I"m so incredibly proud of you, the way you are handling things it's just beyond belief. I'm so glad to hear that you're looking forwards & upwards & still on the TTC journey. I'm hoping that the OB can give you some future advice or some type of explanation or something as well.

Michelle - I know, tell me about life issues! I carry lots of them around quite regularly. I bet you're so damn fine it's just a figment of your imagination about your reflection in the mirror! Update to an Avatar so I can check you out! Because I for one look IDENTICAL to mine. NOT! LOL. Thank goodness the Avatar ladies don't include rolls of fat & saggy boobs! LMAO.

Naomi - Anxiously awaiting your BT results chook! I"m so pleased for you! Sounds like a change was as good as a holiday for your TTC journey! Same happened to Shell!

Me - I was 17w on Sunday. I have my 20w scan on 20 October. I booked it a bit later because we have the SIL's wedding the week that I'm 19w & I have hair & spray on tan's & the whole works booked for that week. Also, that way I can time in the OB appt afterwards & not miss anything while we're in Qld in early November.

Well I must go, I'm totally pooped today. Had a big spring clean in Jessica's bedroom and it took 3 hours! Man this child had a lot of STUFF!

Love Jayne xox

Hi lovelies,

Lisa, you are so amazing! I can't believe how well you are coping. You are an inspiration, really and truly. I like the idea of that ttc reunion, with crazy littlies running around! BTW, what do you do? PMSL at me being the serial chart-stalker! I just love looking at others' charts and seeing temps that go up and up and up! I want everyone to be pg!

Megan, any news yet? Thinking of you.

Jools, I'd definitely be testing first thing tomorrow, but then I'm known for being a POAS addict! It may be a little early still, but if you get another BFN you can always keep testing until the BFP comes up! BTW, last time I was pg, when I tested at 14DPO I thought it was a BFN. 10 mins later there was a definite line, and I was pg! I know you're supposed to disregard any results after 10 mins but.........in my case it was a BFP, it was just a little early to test. Are you using a sensitive test? for you.

Hi to everyone else, very happy that it's tuesday, Dancing with the Stars is on YAY!

Love to all, Sez xoxo

There are so many people in here, so pls forgive me until I 'get to know' all of you.

Sezjm - My ob is Dr Mark Tarrant. I haven't seen him b4 but he has been highly recommended by a few close friends, as too was Dr kemper but he is so damn hard to get into. The last obs/gyno I saw following my last m/c was Dr Tang. He was nice but him & his assistant were not really personable (sp?).

Sezjm & Kirsty you have convinced me to test in the morning, but alas I have no POAS so I'll head off to Coles as I don't think I can wait now for Lullaby to deliver or the w/end.

Sounds positive for you Naomi & Megan..... fingers crossed I hope it is BFP all around.

If no BFP this month, I thought I should start temping, but if I have PCOS will this be a waste of time, cos I won't be oing properly IYKWIM?

Sorry for all the q's.

Thanks for the Welcome girls, please bare with me why I get to know where everyone is up to .

I pick up my injections tomorrow to start my cycle, poor hubby he has been through so many hormonal moods over the past 4 weeks and the worst is to come lol!!

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

Oh grrr I just lost my post! Here we go again!

Megan - hope you are well hun, thinking of you. Pls drop us a line if you get a chance to let us know how you are doing.

Sez - hehehehe its the chart supevisor! You crack me up. Im a project manager in a state govt dept, so got loads of policy work to complete before the election campaigns begin - oh the joy

Jayne - sweety its the gals ive met in the M&L and this thread that have given me the courage to be so strong, I realise that they are some girls that have had greater losses than I have and have endured ttc journey's far longer than mine, so i take my hat off to them. They have taught me that you must go on. And for the newbies to this thread, they need uplifting too.

Shaz - your dh must be a good sport! And dont worry you'll know us all soon enough, you will even know who is where in their cycle off the top of your head!

Jools - oh hun im praying its a nice strong dark line for you sweets - pls test and let us know asap tomorrow morning! Praying like mad for you.

Sarah - where are you my friend? I hope all is well in pg land.

Michelle - still waiting for you to reveal your dreams to me! I hope you are doing well today.

Tanya - well....how is the bd fest going? You keeping up with the right positions for a boy? Your bed must almost be like a game of twister atm

Kez - whats new hun?

Belle - where are you bella???

Paige - any news from you? Have you had any symptoms????

A big hi to everyone else - ill jump on later for some more personals.

Me still no real bleeding just some spotting hanging around. Im going to see the ob tomorrow so I hope I will have some answers.

Hope you are all having a pleasant evening
    Lisa

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast