Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006

OK - now I have become and undie checker too My goodness this is going to screw with my head. Still crampy but still no bleeding. Yay!!!! Thanks Jools. Just hoping we can get through these next few weeks without losing our marbles

kirsty Guest

Got everything crossed for you Michelle (including my legs coz DH is on nite shift for the next 3 nites so no bedroom action going on here (not that it counts anyway )

Hi gals,

Megan - sweety how are you? I hope your nan's funeral was special. ive been thinking about you and im hoping you are doing well given the up and down we had last week. Im feeling better and I hope you can find some strength to get through this and continue your ttc journey. I am here for you..

Michelle - I feel like im stalking you hun, but its only cause I love ya and really want everything to turn out like a fairy tale for you this time. I hope those two lines make a great show for you tomorrow morning.

Sez - so when exactly (I want to know the date missy) is your scan?? Oooh i am so excited. Did your mum buy baby clothes???

Jools / Paige / Kelly - so how are we all doing in pg land??? Now I know your all knicker checkers and I believe Michelle has joined your group!

Belle - have you jumped ship lovey?? thinking of you and hoping you will be announcing a bfp soon.

Kate - where you at? Hope? where are you?? Now I know one of you has gone away but for the life of me i dont remember which one

Naomi - so how did the bt's go? Im so happy for you hun, you had better dump loads of baby dust in here.

Missy - welcome, i am sorry I didnt get to welcome you earlier and I am deeply sorry for the loss of your precious little boy. I admire you strength and courage to board the ttc train again. we are all here for you and ready to help you through this.

Kez - are you still around hun?

Tanya - did you get your quickie in the other night

Shell - thanks hun for thinking of me - I am feeling better. Now you and Michelle can go and confuse everyone in PAML like you had me confused when i first joined this thread! Oh and there is the other *Michelle* in there too...the PAML gals wont know whats hit them.

Jayne - make way lovey looks like all your gals pals are coming over to join you and make sure you hold Michelle's hand really tight.

Oh gals, this thread has been lucky of late (ok maybe not totally lucky ) but overall good things are happening. Praying that we clear this thread once and for all and no one ever has to be in here again

Me - still waiting for a real af to show, im sick of the brown spotting. Im having an internal scan (Jayne - the dildo cam!) on Monday to see if there is any pg tissue left and to decide whether I need a curette. Other than that I feel better and ive got a kitchen tea tomorrow and a 21st so im a real busy bee. Good to have things on as it keeps my mind off everything else.

Hope your all having sweet dreams or making sweet babies as Im typing this at midnight.

love to you all,
    Lisa

Morning!!

Lisa - hello gorgeous!! Thank you for asking. Mother nature is playing with my mind ... no bleeding but still not a dark line (I know - it is only the day after and I don't normally get a line at all at this stage so .... just impatient.

Gotta go to work but I'll check in on you all later.

Hi everyone,

Lisa - Hope you are well . No AF yet though I have had sypmtons for last stupid week. I wish it would just happen its been 6.5 weeks :mad: I see my ob this friday so I am looking forward to that, to make sure that my remaining tube is ok and to find out why my other one exploded.
    Michelle - Wow congratulations
    Paige - Also a big congratulations to you too

Lisa is right this is a lucky thread

Hi to everyone hope you are having a great weekend

OK - well I have bitten the bullet and I WILL believe I am pregnant. (OMG I can't believe I just *said* that. It has been so long coming.) The line hasn't gone away and there is no bleeding so wooooo hoooooo!!! Blood tests next week but until then I will think positive thoughts AND I changed my ticker (wasn't any good to have it saying I was day 1 of my current cycle with 14 days until ovulation )

Deb - if you a lurking out there (and checking up on me!!!) I have followed your lead of happy thoughts and positive thinking. Just have to keep it up ...

Ultimately, I have come to the conclusion that I may as well be excited while I can and enjoy every day as it comes. Life is too short and far too precious.

Have a lovely weekend girls

Congrats Michelle How wonderful that it is starting to sink in!

Kez, GL for friday.

Well... I am a tad confused...LOL... I had a ++ OPK on Thurs & Fri (-- today), so I was expecting a temp rise this morn... well it acutally went down a tad...Hmmmm LOL Oh well Time will tell.

Tanya

Michelle, I am so so so so so pleased for you! This is just wonderful news! And don't be worried about first response, they're a crap test, you can hardly see any line at all! If you're still a POAS addict, try Discover (the one that says test five days before your period) it gives you a really clear line. Good on you for enjoying every moment. For the most part I am really trying to have that attitude, as I think it's a great one! I can't wait for you to have your BT! Are you still waiting for next week?

Lisa, I hope you have a great day at the kitchen tea and the 21st! Had a geat time at Chaddy, except I was completely wiped out by 3.30pm! Mum couldn't help herself, DJs have a sale on babywear so she bought a Bebe (love it!) all-in-one. Unisex of course! I bought a friend, who is having a little girl, a gorgeous little summer all-in-one, just beautiful! We used to live in Ascot Vale so Highpoint was my shopping centre.....I bet it's heaps different now! I haven't been there for about three years. Do you live near there? My scan is on Thurs 19/10. Just typing that makes me feel sick! How am I going to get throught the next twelve days?! Lis, I really hope the dildo cam(!) goes well on monday, and that there's no need for a curette. Make sure you get some sleep in the meantime!

Kez, you poor thing! Don't you just want to punch af sometimes LOL! She can never get her appearance right! Good luck with your Ob on Friday, it's always so reassuring to go and see them, isn't it? I hope you get good news. Hang around here, after all we're the lucky thread!

Jools, okay, so we're counting down to the 31st October! Only three weeks and three days to go! Try not to stress too much (haha, pot callling kettle!) I'm sure everything will be just fine!

Belle, where are you?????????????

Megan, hope everything is going along okay.

BTW I am also a knicker/toilet paper checker! Actually becoming quite obsessed recently! I had a bit of an argument with Dh last night (not too bad), which we both really hate. And then I had this really vivid dream about haviing a baby boy. It wasn't a great dream. If anyone knows about interpreting dreams (?Lisa?) would you mind if I pm you with it? It's really freaking me out. Onwards and upwards though (I sound like my MIL!) today is the first day of cricket, so I will go and watch the first half hour and then am having lunch with a gf. Supposed to be going to dinner and movies with a group of girls tonight but think I am going to pike out. It's just too much ATM, I need a bit of a rest I think.

Will try to get back on later, love Sez xoxo

ETA Tanya I'm so sorry! Don't you hate when your cycle does that to you! I hope you got the BD in, JIC! I am not going to suggest that your chart might do anything in case I jinx you haha! Has dh gone away?

kirsty Guest

Woohoo Michelle!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Congratulations Michelle!!!!

You wouldn't believe how annoyed I am right now that my stupid emoticons don't work - I'd be going crazy!

Yay Michelle!!!

I'm sooo happy for you honey and sooo pleased that you've decided to accept that your pg and enjoy it!!!!! And yay - you've got a pg ticker!! Just so fantastic - I know this one's going to stick for you!

GL with the blood test next week - I'm so sure all is going to be fine, so keep that positive attude coming and ENJOY!!!

Take care and hope everyone else is well.

Kelly xxx

Just quickly popping in to say......

Congratulations Michelle!!

What wonderful news. I wish you all the very best for a H&H pg matey.

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best news I've heard in a long time. YIPPEE!!! I'm so rapt for you honey!!!!!!!

Love Jayne xox

Awwww - thanks girls. You have just made me cry (and I'm at work!!!!!) I so hope it continues. I hate the cramping most of all - a complete freak out (and it makes me check my undies more!!!!!) Your love and support has been what has got me through the past 11 months.

I have spent the past (and last) cycle on clomid with my new crystals under my pillow and ...... a pair of Kazz booties there too. Not to mention my little bedside buddha. So I guess I am another Kazz success story

Congratulations Michelle!! I hope things keep going well!!

Well, I had my last period Aug 30 and have yet to have another. Every test, even today, is negative. I was supposed to ovulate around the 16th but since I haven't had a complete cycle since Dawson, I have no idea where I'm at. I've talked with the doctor and she says that I probable didn't and if it doesn't show in 2 weeks, to come in and get a shot. I am going to start charting and see where my cycle takes me in the next 2 weeks and take OPK's to see what happens. I have always been regular but given the circumstances, I am aware of what can happen with your body.

I hope everyone is doing well and that I can catch up with where everyone is in their ttc journey.

Oh, my sister just got engaged tonight so we have something wonderful to look forward. She knows we are ttc and hopes I am big and pregnant at her wedding(So do I)

Hi ya Ladies,

Michelle, that is great news, we all knew you were pg. Yay! another one in this thread. We will have to change the name soon, cos we'll al be pg in here.

Sez, can't wait for your scan, I think I am more excited about yours than mine.

Missy, great news about your sis. I think charting will be a good thing, I really should have done the same thing. Don't stress about your cycle being long, my last one was 54 days & then I fell pg. Could be a good thing IYKWIM?

I have been PMSL at the knicker checking comments, yep I certainly am a serial offender at that...... I think sometimes I just go to the loo cos I had a pain to see if anything is there. The other thing I so (sorry if TMI) is check the bowl after a wizz (for tissue) WACKO, yeah I know! Well still not feeling pg. although my BB are sore on top, but not sure if that's cos I keep checking to see if they are sore!

Spoke to MIL last night, she had a hysterectomy last week, she asked if there were any kids on the horizon, I had to lie & say no. Felt bad but I haven't told my sis yet cos she's o/s atm or my Dad & his partner.

Hope you all have a good weekend. BBL

OMG....OMG....OMG....

I go away for a week and look what happens....

Naomi, Jules, Paige and Michelle....HUGE HUGE HUGE Congratulations to you all. I have been thinking about everyone so much the last week and it has been the best thing to jump back on my trusty little computer and find four BFP's. That's awsome. Best of luck to all of you...

Megan - So sorry to here of your early m/c and of your Nana dying. You'll get your bubba soon, and i'm sure your Nana is picking out a beautiful bubba just for you. Big hugs sweety...

Hi to everyone else....i've just read 7 pages of posts in this thread alone, so i'll just do one BIG hello to everyone....

As for us, well we still don't have a house yet. We've applied for one and are just waiting to here back from the agent. I rang her yesterday and she said it is in the hands of the owner because they got another application after we put in ours, so the owner is making the decision as to who he wants in his house.....I tell you what. I'll be peeved if we don't get it, coz then we'll be back to square one again.....

So there you go. That's all my news for now, and i'll try and jump on again tomorrow and keep up with everything....love you all..xxx

Awwww Michelle, I'm sooooooo pleased. I just logged on to wish you another congratulations! LOL. Yep, welcome to the world of toilet paper checking! You will never buy another roll of toilet paper that's not white! LOL.

I'm sooooooooooo excited for you & was stoked to see your ticker! Have you got an OB appt lined up because don't you have to give yourself some injections or something? What are they for & what do they do? Sorry, I have 6 billion questions. Have you told any family? Oooh, I think you've got a boy!

Love Jayne xox

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast