Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006

Ummm Lisa - check out the Clomid for LPD section. I am not sure if I have news or not so I posted in a *restricted* forum so I didn't get the hopes up of people here. Especially after the week we've had. I am sending you the biggest hugs at the moment I went out tonight for an end of season function with the football team I work for and one of the wives is pregnant after a loss. She and her DH made sure I was personally told (before a game and HE told me ... gorgeous man he is) and first to know. She is now 15 weeks and doing great but she is still hesitant about the progression. Her twin born alive is one soon and she still finds the loss of her other twin challenging.

Jayne - we really don't mind you posting here (even if you are pregnant ) We love to see the positive outcomes of pregnancy after loss and more importantly we love you!!!! Or at least I do. I miss your wacky sense of humour so much sometimes but I know you are nearby and always here if needed.

Sez - sending you good and positive vibes for tomorrow.

to everyone else. I'll be back to post personally tomorrow.

Michelle, I would have posted in your other thread, but they've locked it!!!!!!! I won't get carried away on here, because you didn't, but know that I am seriously having to contain myself! Sending you all the good vibes I can muster, thinking of you this morning. I read what you wrote in the other thread.....and I think it sounds very promising. for you sweetie, you truly deserve it!

BBL for personals, love Sez xoxo

Hi Michelle,
    I posted in Messages for Members if you want to read... I am really annoyed at the insensitiveness of stopping our thread when you were clearly going to reply and need support today.
    Anyway I am thinking of you and I hope you get this ....

Hi- I'm new here and thought I would say hi to everyone here. We have 3 children and our son died at 15 days old in July following complications from surgery. We just started trying this past month and I can already tell it's going to be a roller coaster. I have read some posts here and thought this was a great place to share this journey. There are so many strong women here and so supportive. I hope to get to know everyone here!

Megan76 Guest

Morning everyone, I am still in bed on the computer...how good's that!

Lisa - hope you're feeling ok today. Thanks for all the info. Sounds pretty much exactly what my obst. said. Here we are waiting again for af! That's what i am most concerned about that it wont come along naturally and i will have to have another d&c and go back to where i started cos it took over 2 months before i even ovulated. I just have spotting still now...bring it on i say!! We need to get over to the tramps forum and cause some havoc!

Sez - good luck with your appointment - you're sounding positive

Michelle - sounds like something good is on the horizon - good luck

Jules - congratulations, that's awesome news, just what we all need! Totally understand how you feel. When i was told i could be preg again i felt a little happy but definately not excited at all. As time goes by i am sure you will start to feel more confident. Pity you cant even have a champas to calm your nerves!!

Tanya - i babysit my nephew for a few days and had to sleep for a week after! Are you sure you want to go for a boy!! Good luck!

Belle - very jealous of your trip, hope you get better soon and get back to the bd!!

Kate - good luck with all the shagging! Don't do yourself an injury!!

Paige - i couldn't resist not testing! The unknown is the worst isn't it!

Shan - have you moved yet?????

Me - Well i am actually pretty good i think. I haven't taken any time off (just for the funeral today), i just need to get back into things and sort of pretend it didn't happen (not sure if that is healthy or not?!). Just want to get this af over with. I definately haven't given up hope, will get back into it and change the sheets for a new cycle!!!!! Not sure if i even remember how to bd?? It has been quite minimal cos i was waiting for one normal af, then somehow a sneaky one got through at the right time anyway!! Enjoy your day everyone, wish i was doing something else, but have to go and give my nan a good send off.

SmallSquirrel Guest

Morning girls,

Missy - Hi and welcome. I am truly sorry for the loss of your little boy. It must have been soul destroying to have him in your arms for 15 days. GL with your TTC journey.

Megan - GL once again for your nan's funeral today.

Me - Well I could not wait and I did test this morning. It was a BFP. I am seeing my GP at 1.45 and I am going to have twice weekly BT to monitor HCG. I figure while its going well, thats great to keep me positive (because I dont think staying positive will be easy), and if I get a bad result, I would find out sooner or later anyway. The fact that this is my 4th pg blows me away. I never though that this would be me.

Paige

Megan76 Guest

Fantastic news Paige! I have everything crossed for you! This has to be the one - and before you're 30 too!!

OOOhhhh Paige!! Congratulations!!! GL with the Dr today!! YAYAYAY how exciting!

Tanya

How pathetic am I?? On hols and couldn't resist checking in on you all-- and I'm so glad i did!!!
    Yay you Paige-- so exciting! I absolutely agree with your sentiments re: not thinking this would happen to you. I was just having this discussion with DH in the car yesterday. Just never imagined I would have been preg. twice this year with nothing in my arms (apologies to my gorgeous furry babies). Anyway lets focus on the postives-- your news--CONGRATS!
    Sez-- have also updated my FF chart for your stalking pleasure. I'm sure you'll be the loveliest stalker I ever have. I'm still not really positive about this cycle and I'm having Progest. bloods done tomorrow. I'm quite worried that my levels are low and that this has been a prob with maintaining my previous preg.s (just a gut feeling at this stage but can't hurt to check it out).
    Will be back in a few days to check in again-- didn't think I'd miss my BB friends this much. Thanks guys,
    H xo

Paige that is the greatest news, Congratulations!

Hope so far, looking so good! Keep enjoying your hol!

BBL later for personals, I'll try to get on before I leave for my Drs appt.

Love yas! Sez xoxo

CONGRATULATIONS PAIGE!!!!!

That's fantastic news. I just knew it was all sounding positive for you. So glad you tested and best of luck with your appointment this afternoon!!!

Sez - all the best for your appointment too - will be constantly checking for an update from you!!!

Michelle - Things are definitely sounding good for you - must get myself some of that restricted access!!!! Good luck honey - I just know it's all going to work out for you.

Missy - Welcome and so sorry to hear of your loss. You'll find so much wonderful support in here!!

Take care everyone - to you all and I'm always thinking of you.

Kelly xxx

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, I am praying with all my heart and soul that this is it for you matey. I understand at you not wanting to be disappointed, but hun I am all tingly inside just thinking that you might very well be up the duff. Trust your body sweety and pray like a mad woman - I know I will be praying for you like crazy. I couldnt stop thinking about you last night....(i hadnt read all that bizzo in LPD)...and for some strange reason I had this feeling that you were going to be pg soon. Make sure you stay positive hun, we are all here for you 110% and will be holding your hand through this. Ohhh I cant wait til tomorrow now, as i am guessing you will be testing with fmu. If you post a bfp tomorrow I can almost gaurantee I will pee my pants from excitement and shed happy tears for you.

Paige - WHOOOOO HOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!. I reallu hope this little bubba is a sticky one. I am loving this thread atm - we have had so many bfp's!!

Sez - hope all goes well at ob today sweets - thinking of you.

Megan - I have a fairly similar attitude - lets have a good cry and move on with the ttc. My dr told me I might also have only a withdrawl bleed without proper af, but I am going for an internal scan on Monday to make sure all ok in there. Thinking of you today as you say goodbye to your nan

A big hello to everyone else, i'll be back soon for some more personals.

Thanks Lisa. I love your *feelings* - and I pray they are right. I have everything crossed and I am praying for this sooooooo hard. I tested this morning with FMU and still only got a slight positive line (so I still think it is my imagination that the line is even there). I will wait until the weekend to see if AF arrives before testing again but I am not getting my hopes up at this stage. I haven't even told DH because I don't want him to get excited and then be disappointed if it is not truly positive. I wish we both didn't have to work this weekend - especially as we are in different places!!!!

Sooooo ... here's hoping

P.S. No peeing of pants allowed ..... too messy

Michelle - You know what they say - a line is a line. Maybe being at work will help keep your mind off poas for a couple of days, until monday at least. If you get a nice dark line on Monday morning, will you tell dh by phone or wait til he gets home. Maybe you should suprise him and decorate the house with pink and blue balloons and watch his face when he walks through the door, oh look at me im so sorry im getting all excited again. Naughty me. Just think positive thoughts (you know - do all that visualisation stuff). Im praying my socks off for you hun. Cant wait to see you head over to PAML.

Me - just quickly - went to see my NP today - she said my aura is sparkly and there is definately a bright spark surrounding my belly - she thinks my baby is going to arrive very very very soon. I hope she is right.

Love to you all,
    Lisa

OOooeeer Michelle... that sounds soooo promising... Stick Baby!!!! I am hoping so hard for you!!! GL

I got a ++ on an OPK today! Darn, I was hoping for it to hag out until tomorrow (LOL... can't have our way all the time! ) So DP is coming home straight home from work tomorrow night (11pm) and aftre that he is going out camping!! LOL... he said, "oh, I should be out of here by say.... 11:15". LOL I don't mind as long as the deed is done

Tanya

Guess who POAS again ..... yep, ME. Different brand, still has a feint line. OMG I can't possibly get excited yet. But I think I will show DH when he gets home so that he knows we may be in with a chance this month.

Is it time to start to think that maybe this could be it??????????

Lisa - your NP is sending you a wonderful message. I hope that we both get to travel to PAML very soon

Thanks Tanya - I am hoping and praying and hoping and praying and .... well, you get the idea. Good luck with your *quick* session tonight. Catch that eggy girl!!!!

OK. Got a grip again. But still hoping. The line hasn't vanished either!!!
    Last edited by Michelle71; October 5th, 2006 at 02:56 PM. Reason: poor spelling!!!

Michelle - your officially a POAS addict. Its so nice when those two lines come up - you just want to keep doing it. I think its a good idea to show dh, at least he can confirm that its not your imagination. Oh sweety, I just want to be so excited for you but I know you dont want us to get ahead of ourselves, but all that excitement is brewing inside me!! ive got tears in my eyes hun I just want to give you the biggest hug right now. Keep us posted on the POAS.

Tanya - a quicky is just as good as any other bd! Go blue!!

Yep - I've finally joined the rest of you when it comes to POAS I feel the cyber hug even if it isn't an *in person* one and it is one of the best I've had for a while!!!! And I completely hear you with the tears. I am soooo scared I am going to be disappointed and AF is going to arrive with her grand appearance on the weekend. I still have cramping, which I know can be perfectly normal, but it still freaks me out anyway.

Anyhoo - should get off here and do some work or some grocery shopping

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast